Author Topic: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD  (Read 8762 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD
« on: October 30, 2023, 11:24:20 AM »
Hey SCM...What happened? I'll tell you what happened Mark won the election!

Congratulations Mark on your reelection to the United States Trotting Association! Thank you for all you do for the horse industry you've done a miraculous job!

By the way SCM whatever happened in regards to the Nick Bayack lawsuit?? I'll tell you what happened!  You wasted all that time and energy collecting data, drone videos and photography for nothing. Why is it that nothing you ever say comes to fruition? Mark won the lawsuit..

You did nothing but bash successful businessmen like Steve Jones and Mark Ford along with Ray S and they all had banner years when are you going to learn...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 12:50:04 PM by Gaagoots »

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 12:08:40 PM »
Yes let's celebrate an uncontested win.
Doesn't change the fact that Mark Ford is a disease to the industry.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 04:21:10 PM »

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 a disease only chemo can cure.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Whatchutalkinboutwillis

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 05:09:01 PM »
Hanging on the rim after an unopposed win? WTF?

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 05:19:45 PM »
XYZ- this may require radiation along with chemo 😂

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 05:36:00 PM »
Maybe Mark Ford should run for President of the USA!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2023, 05:41:35 PM »
So with all the evidence of wrongdoing by Ford why was nobody willing to challenge him??  Asking for a friend

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2023, 05:52:39 PM »
I know Mark Ford he will help anyone things he does and has done hurts no one here why the hate you jerks only wish you were half the man he is.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2023, 06:20:01 PM »
I know Mark Ford he will help anyone things he does and has done hurts no one here why the hate you jerks only wish you were half the man he is.
Exactly that's because most of the idiots don't even know him..

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2023, 06:39:32 PM »
mark is a good guy..
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2023, 06:40:19 PM »
You are so right wise owl.. let’s take for example Wes Fisher RIP the nicest guy you want to meet who had a feed store and busted out because the deadbeats like Ross Cohen, Eric Moller, Austin Gilbert and a host of other pieces of dog shit.

Mark bought the feed store and bailed him out, took him to his beautiful farm and gave him a place to live along with a salary. There are many stories like this but you won’t hear that because these cocksuckers don’t know Mark.

That other shopping cart fucking big mouth- rat bastard in Goshen screaming at Ray over the fence has no idea the good that Mark has done for others and probably would’ve helped him if he wasn’t such a fucking idiot. Why do you keep posting fucking videos of fixing a house? You should be feeding your fucking family!

Anyway….That’s probably why Mark won the election uncontested but you fucking big mouth cocksuckers wouldn’t know that because you talk out of your ass and have never dealt with Mark!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2023, 06:47:49 PM »
That sounds like a strong testimonial to the character of the man. I never had any personal dealings with Mark, other than to race against him from time to time, so i wouldn't presume to offer first hand knowledge about him. Always seemed ok, but that routine with the water contamination was indeed a blot because he didn't sound honest in his explanations.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2023, 09:21:03 PM »
You are so right wise owl.. let’s take for example Wes Fisher RIP the nicest guy you want to meet who had a feed store and busted out because the deadbeats like Ross Cohen, Eric Moller, Austin Gilbert and a host of other pieces of dog shit.

Mark bought the feed store and bailed him out, took him to his beautiful farm and gave him a place to live along with a salary. There are many stories like this but you won’t hear that because these cocksuckers don’t know Mark.

That other shopping cart fucking big mouth- rat bastard in Goshen screaming at Ray over the fence has no idea the good that Mark has done for others and probably would’ve helped him if he wasn’t such a fucking idiot. Why do you keep posting fucking videos of fixing a house? You should be feeding your fucking family!

Lets stop you in your trax. Buzzy Sholty took is inheritest when Merna died and boaught the feed business. Mark Ford middled the deal for a peice of the action. Buzzy turned it into a real business model.

Anyway….That’s probably why Mark won the election uncontested but you fucking big mouth cocksuckers wouldn’t know that because you talk out of your ass and have never dealt with Mark!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2023, 09:25:04 PM »
That sounds like a strong testimonial to the character of the man. I never had any personal dealings with Mark, other than to race against him from time to time, so i wouldn't presume to offer first hand knowledge about him. Always seemed ok, but that routine with the water contamination was indeed a blot because he didn't sound honest in his explanations.
Fuguzzi, he actually got screwed on that whole deal. The state of New York had a state employee on the farm telling the them where to dump the dirt they were dumping in the wrong area Mark was held accountable as farm owner. If you listen to that fucking bum from Goshen you would think otherwise.  Did Mark know they were dumping in the wrong area?  I don’t know, but he certainly paid the price.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2023, 09:28:38 PM »
Fuguzzi, he actually got screwed on that whole deal. The state of New York had a state employee on the farm telling the them where to dump the dirt they were dumping in the wrong area Mark was held accountable as farm owner. If you listen to that fucking bum from Goshen you would think otherwise.  Did Mark know they were dumping in the wrong area?  I don’t know, but he certainly paid the price.

No shit Gaags he has to pay a big price. but what is your point?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal