Author Topic: Callahan Should Be Arrested  (Read 14431 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Callahan Should Be Arrested
« on: December 30, 2023, 11:30:40 PM »
Bringing Caliber to the winners circle after the second race was disgusting. That was animal abuse in its most blatant form. Very sad.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Re: Callahan Should Be Arrested
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 11:48:40 PM »
Jesus Christ that is beyond bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfBV6RF34dI

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 11:55:55 PM »
Jesus Christ that is beyond bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfBV6RF34dI
I'm glad there is a video of it. What has happened to harness racing? Hard to believe this happened at M1. I never really had an opinion of Corey Callahan until now. What the fuck was he thinking?

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 12:46:41 AM »
Callahan is a jackoffs for making that poor horse go that far after it’s clear he broke down. Get off your lazy ass you moron and get your head out of your ass. Fine this cocksucker a few thousand.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 01:21:09 AM »
I am almost speechless. What in the world is this driver thinking about? He could have gone directly to the paddock or just stop and call for a horse ambulance. This guy deserves a huge fine.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 01:43:08 AM »
I'm glad there is a video of it. What has happened to harness racing? Hard to believe this happened at M1. I never really had an opinion of Corey Callahan until now. What the fuck was he thinking?

Corey responded to Mike on FB

Michael I understand your concern. And hindsight 20/20 i should’ve just took him directly to the paddock following the race. But……this horse scored down and raced 100% sound. I’ve scratched lots of horses for being lame prior to the race. But this horse showed no signs. Initially thought maybe he just took a bad step or something (and vet and I spoke as I went by) but halfway there I realized something truly was up which is why I walked him and then walked him by hand back to the paddock. And by then he was walking sound. So just wanted to say that I appreciate your concern for the wellbeing of the horse but I was also concerned. And believe it or not but the trainer was also concerned and assured me the horse would receive proper treatment

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 01:49:09 AM »
Kudos for the explanation! Nice to see this rather than a 2 page pissing contest! tmbz1

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2023, 02:05:01 AM »
Scumbag Callahan should get days and a nice fine. That’s animal abuse you jackoffs. He tries to deflect and blow it off like oh I walked him back from the winners circle. You sure did because 20 people around the winners circle were screaming at you jack off.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2023, 06:54:27 AM »
Corey responded to Mike on FB

Michael I understand your concern. And hindsight 20/20 i should’ve just took him directly to the paddock following the race. But……this horse scored down and raced 100% sound. I’ve scratched lots of horses for being lame prior to the race. But this horse showed no signs. Initially thought maybe he just took a bad step or something (and vet and I spoke as I went by) but halfway there I realized something truly was up which is why I walked him and then walked him by hand back to the paddock. And by then he was walking sound. So just wanted to say that I appreciate your concern for the wellbeing of the horse but I was also concerned. And believe it or not but the trainer was also concerned and assured me the horse would receive proper treatment
LOL. The trainer was concerned. What a crock of shit. Who the fuck is the trainer? Maria Alvarez? Even in an apology, these cocksuckers lie.

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2023, 08:46:54 AM »
Have you ever met Corey Callahan ???

He is absolutely brain dead about horses.

Worked with him years ago at a youth camp and he didn't know where pieces of equipment went or the name of the equipment.

When you are so self absorbed and narcissistic you don't notice normal everyday things.....Like lame horses

He is lost out there.....just go to front and keep on going....that's why his earning numbers have dropped off so drastically and he now owns horse with his parents to support his family of 4 kids.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2023, 09:55:38 AM »
He is still earning a nice living with 5% of these purses: 
Callahan, Corey   2450--   308--   288--   321--   4,348,031   

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2023, 10:15:00 AM »
Scumbag Callahan should get days and a nice fine. That’s animal abuse you jackoffs. He tries to deflect and blow it off like oh I walked him back from the winners circle. You sure did because 20 people around the winners circle were screaming at you jack off.

lol like there was 20 ppl near the winners circle

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2023, 10:32:36 AM »
Behavior like this doesnt garner the description of a Horseman.  Despicable!!!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2023, 10:56:37 AM »
Behavior like this doesnt garner the description of a Horseman.  Despicable!!!
tmbz1 tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2023, 11:16:47 AM »
Horrible display of horsemanship!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    Today at 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal