Author Topic: TOP U.S. JEW SCHUMER CALLS OUT #1 HEBREW NETANYAHU ... CALLS HIM A BIGOT...  (Read 3689 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Schumer like any jew..gets bent out shapexwhen he doesn't get his way. When Trump was in office..he had yhis jew demeanor in his office...with other jew pelosi
Chuck Schumer is just like his niece Amy Schumer fucking lowlife piece of shit. How many black cocks & cum shots has she swallowed?  I'm sure Chuck is not far behind. Despicable human beings lowlife fucking neurotic Jews.

Now before anybody gets out of shape there are good Jews and bad Jews just like in any other race but...these two are rotten fucking Jews!

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
  • Dr Viktor Kleber Plopenstein Creatore Del Centauro
That rotten CUNT Pelosi's is... I'm a shamed to say Italian...

Whatever happened Pelosi's husband that got the piss beating out of him after he got done sucking that guy's cock?  The liberal media hit that pretty well ...where is the footage!

If you saw a video, know of a video, have friends that saw the video or have it, then post it somewhere and link us here.  The alleged Paul Pelosi / David DePape tape.  Let's see it, I'll bring the popcorn. 

Some tissues and lotion for you!   ngc3 

Death will join us together

Gaagoots

• Elite
If you saw a video, know of a video, have friends that saw the video or have it, then post it somewhere and link us here.  The alleged Paul Pelosi / David DePape tape.  Let's see it, I'll bring the popcorn. 

Some tissues and lotion for you!   ngc3
That's funny!  I'll have to look.

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
That's funny!  I'll have to look.

When you laugh, are in a good mood, your font is almost normal size.

You're like the Hulk, try not to get angry!

Gaagoots

• Elite
Wrong--she did not forget--more Liberal BS. It was slated as a Bench trial so a Democrat Judge could screw Trump--no Jury. Trumps Trial was rigged from the Start.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/02/29/trump-trial-alina-habba-jury-box/72780822007/
  I couldn't agree more typical liberal media bullshit exactly!  Unfortunate mostly liberals on here too stupid to realize that...

Gaagoots

• Elite

tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite

Doctor Plopenstein that's Jewish no?

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
tmbz1

Sunday dinner, fried calamari, lots of lemon, garlic, sweet parsley over noodles and home marinara.  Maybe a piece of cheesecake too!

Don't tell my cardiologist!!  tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
Sunday dinner, fried calamari, lots of lemon, garlic, sweet parsley over noodles and home marinara.  Maybe a piece of cheesecake too!

Don't tell my cardiologist!!  tmbz1
By your name I thought you were a Jew... I had no idea you're a fellow Italian! tmbz1

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
Doctor Plopenstein that's Jewish no?

Frankenstein or in this case Plopenstein ie Horseplop, well Frankenstein's origin is Naples, Italy! 

Those that hack up deceased humans and horses, to make the perfect living  Centaur are not very good Christians, according to other Christians. 

I'd love to have you at my table sometime, ya know for dinner, not work of course!   ngc3

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
As they said on SNL, the Jews and Muslims all need a little Jesus in their lives.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Frankenstein or in this case Plopenstein ie Horseplop, well Frankenstein's origin is Naples, Italy! 

Those that hack up deceased humans and horses, to make the perfect living  Centaur are not very good Christians, according to other Christians. 

I'd love to have you at my table sometime, ya know for dinner, not work of course!   ngc3
ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
As they said on SNL, the Jews and Muslims all need a little Jesus in their lives.
tmbz1

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
america first.    not one fucking dollar for anyone except americans--- the jews are using us to fight their wars--they will destroy america--they are the biggest threat to world peace

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
america first.    not one fucking dollar for anyone except americans--- the jews are using us to fight their wars--they will destroy america--they are the biggest threat to world peace

I agree, America's top priority, financially, safety our future should be America first and foremost. 

Now some of the complexities.

America is generally hated by the middle eastern countries Islamic militant fundamentalist regimes, not primarily for its support of Israel.  Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, etc.

The complexity of keeping America safe is the leverage of nukes stationed in Israel and general good foreign relations.

It's more complex than even that.

You're allowed to be antisemitic, blame jews, predict a negative outcome because that's American freedoms. 

You want to rid America of jews, then you're not loyal to the American ideals that made our country what it is, and you'll find yourself in a war, like Hamas in your own back yard.

In America we can act entirely        retarded!   ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal