Author Topic: WHAT WILL PACE NIGHT HANDLE BE? M PACE NIGHT THREAD  (Read 9691 times)

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
Re: WHAT WILL PACE NIGHT HANDLE BE? M PACE NIGHT THREAD
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2021, 05:36:36 AM »
THOSE JUDGES MUST HAVE BEEN HIRED BY OBAMMA, THEIR DECISION WAS WRONG, VERY WRONG.  THEY NEED TO BE REPLACED BEFORE THEY FUCK UP ANOTHER MAJOR RACE
HRSEPLP.CM

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2021, 06:58:11 AM »
FROM NOW ON THEY SHOULD RUN THAT RACE AT HOOSIER PARK, WHERE THE EMPHASIS IS ON THE RACING ITSELF, NOT THE JEWS FANTASIES ABOUT MONEY AND HIS GREED

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2021, 07:20:10 AM »
Joe B, the wanna B, one check in 4 starts………boy is indeed “world class”.   Nice call on The Pace Luc, got screwed but you called it.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Barnet Garnsdale

• Open / FFA
  • I GAVE CASIE THE YOGURT AT THE JUG
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2021, 08:09:01 AM »
Joe B, the wanna B, one check in 4 starts………boy is indeed “world class”.   

SUPPOSE YOU WOULD HAVE GOT THE 78-1, 58-1 AND THE 85-1 THERE

SURE YOU WOULD.

DIGGING DEEP TO FUEL YOUR JEALOUS HATE THIS MORNING, EH?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2021, 08:44:12 AM »
You saw it....

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2021, 10:25:41 AM »
You saw it....
tmbz1

Dunn running in the tri twice at 50/1 ... his drive on Fire Start Hanover was very good. 

Very rare he makes any mistakes and, when he does, it's from being aggressive and not tripping out. 

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2021, 10:48:33 AM »
tmbz1

Dunn running in the tri twice at 50/1 ... his drive on Fire Start Hanover was very good. 

Very rare he makes any mistakes and, when he does, it's from being aggressive and not tripping out.

Dunn has good hands and a good head. Unfortunately its rare to have both in this business

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2021, 11:47:43 AM »
congrats STEVE CARTER ON WINNING THE

BIGM PACE

you just got FUCKIN CHEATED,,

,,,your horse won,, tmbz1

Agree 1000%. His horse raced GIANT!!!! YG caused it all, the horse went backwards as soon as he pulled the plugs. SC horse stays and YG's horse comes down PERIOD! Its the Steve Carters that keep the business racing and the BIG M JUDGES SCREWED HIM ROYALLY!!!

Here they come

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2021, 11:55:46 AM »
Agree that gendry getting steppy started it, but I think judges took Brett down because when he pulled wide and dexter ran up on him, Brett reacted by hitting rocky road with his shoulder which caused 6 to break. It was a simple reaction to feeling him come up on him, but non the less, that’s why judges took him down. If he doesn’t make that shoulder movement, no one jumps.

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2021, 11:57:22 AM »
Agree that gendry getting steppy started it, but I think judges took Brett down because when he pulled wide and dexter ran up on him, Brett reacted by hitting rocky road with his shoulder which caused 6 to break. It was a simple reaction to feeling him come up on him, but non the less, that’s why judges took him down. If he doesn’t make that shoulder movement, no one jumps.

Looked to me as he was trying to get out of the way and not get knocked out of the bike.

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2021, 12:16:34 PM »
2 horses win by a nose in a $1,000,000 (TBs) race and $700,000 (Harness) race in the same state (NJ) and both are DQ to last on the same day???

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2021, 12:40:59 PM »
SUPPOSE YOU WOULD HAVE GOT THE 78-1, 58-1 AND THE 85-1 THERE

SURE YOU WOULD.

DIGGING DEEP TO FUEL YOUR JEALOUS HATE THIS MORNING, EH?

What the fuck do odds matter u fool

Should every race be awarded to who has the best odds and never raced?

Ur a fat old fucking clown with ur dumbass comments
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2021, 02:07:37 PM »
soooooo -- what was addressed ?

Meadowlands statement on driver meeting
July 17, 2021, from the Meadowlands Media Relations
Share via:

More
East Rutherford, NJ – The Meadowlands issued the following statement on Saturday (July 17) regarding the meeting with competing drivers on Friday (July 16) and the resulting developments.

Those drivers attending were made aware of management concerns regarding some of the practices that had resulted in a significant negative response from our customers and were asked to revise those practices for the next three weeks until Hambletonian Day.

After watching Friday night’s card, Meadowlands President Jeff Gural has decided to delay the initiative due to the time of the season at The Meadowlands.

“I appreciate that the drivers gave us an ear and took our customer’s concerns seriously. There was a difference, take a look at race 13 for the most obvious example. However, after speaking with several of the drivers, I came to realize that this is not the best time, during the heart of our biggest stakes, to ask the drivers to make these changes to the way they race. Particularly with the 2-year-old races where the horses are still green and somewhat erratic.

“What we have decided is to delay our initiative until we reopen on September 3, after the post Hambletonian break. From there forward, we will be racing more overnights and those are actually the races we really have the concerns about the courtesy tucks and other issues.

“We now can offer enough purse money, the most recent grant from the state will allow for a $50,000 per card increase, to get the best horses and with our efforts to eliminate the drug trainers we have the cleanest racing.

“I want racing at The Meadowlands to be the best in the world. We have the best driving colony anywhere. I appreciate the drivers giving it a shot last night and I saw a difference.

“Our races are on the biggest stage possible tonight with the Meadowlands Pace card being televised nationally on America’s Day At The Races, I’m confident that our drivers will step up and perform like the pros they are.”

Management concerns on the racing practices will be revisited for a month in September and an evaluation will be made as to their effectiveness and success or lack thereof.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2021, 02:14:15 PM »
Blah.blah,blah.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2021, 02:26:04 PM »
Hitting him with his shoulder? He simply leaned over in the bike so the horses head wasn’t over his. Did everything right. Judges fuckin suck on this one. You can’t take him down and leave up the driver that caused it. Fuckin favoritism and another black eye for the sport

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal