Author Topic: STOP ED TEEFEY  (Read 5091 times)

ISOBA MEMBER

• NW-1
Re: STOP ED TEEFEY
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2020, 09:57:03 AM »
Puke Park, Meanwhile, you're the troll... You ruined a perfectly good thread by deviating from the main topic.  You keep telling everyone what a good Christian your are and what a good family man you are.  You also keep telling us that you're leaving this forum.....You were also telling everyone how you're dying and had only a short time to live.   You have absolutely no credibility and you're a liar.  For people that want to be serious, this forum would undoubted be better off without you.....In fact, the world would be better off without you.   There are too many desperate, unscrupulous car salesmen type people like you around.  You and your type give all sales people a bad rap.  Just my opinion.....I consider myself a good Christian and family man so I must be right.  Have a nice day....A=hole!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2020, 10:02:15 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MUST BE TROLL WEEK ON PLOPS
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:04:15 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2020, 10:31:33 AM »
Puke Park, Meanwhile, you're the troll... You ruined a perfectly good thread by deviating from the main topic.  You keep telling everyone what a good Christian your are and what a good family man you are.  You also keep telling us that you're leaving this forum.....You were also telling everyone how you're dying and had only a short time to live.   You have absolutely no credibility and you're a liar.  For people that want to be serious, this forum would undoubted be better off without you.....In fact, the world would be better off without you.   There are too many desperate, unscrupulous car salesmen type people like you around.  You and your type give all sales people a bad rap.  Just my opinion.....I consider myself a good Christian and family man so I must be right.  Have a nice day....A=hole!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2020, 11:11:55 AM »
We are working to get rid of him.

This helps a lot.

Thanks.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2020, 11:17:09 AM »

This helps a lot.

Thanks.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2020, 11:41:04 AM »

This helps a lot.

Thanks.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal