Author Topic: SCM love to watch him squirm  (Read 2182 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: SCM love to watch him squirm
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2023, 04:13:22 PM »
LISTEN TO THAT VIDEO.PIGEON PAULY IS KISSING MIKES ASS LIKE UNBELIEVABLE. HE LOST HIS GIRLFRIEND AND MIKE IS CONSOLING HIM. WHAT A COUPLE THEY ARE. ARM AND ARM FOR A CARRIAGE RIDE IN CENTRAL PARK LMFAO  ngc3

Don't get me wrong I'm not a Mike P. fan. But it was pretty funny when he said Blutarsky started the story about his girlfriend leaving him and Mike P. says He could give a fuc less and didnt know what Blutarsky was talking about. LOL LOL LOL
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2023, 04:15:12 PM »
Don't get me wrong I'm not a Mike P. fan. But it was pretty funny when he said Blutarsky started the story about his girlfriend leaving him and Mike P. says He could give a fuc less and didnt know what Blutarsky was talking about. LOL LOL LOL

96z.p You take it in the ass you told ev1 that in Sound off! And.....

Stop Off Topic and Spamming it got Mike P banded and deleted, don't blame me, blame all of us that HATE this shit in the Harness Forum! 
It's Official!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2023, 07:13:04 PM »

SB is taking it out on others now that SCM shit all over him. 

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2023, 07:16:43 PM »

Did anyone really expect that he and Mike P., arent two birds of a feather, (Pigeons). HE thinks he righteous and true, and turns out he may be as big a turd as they say Mike P. is.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2023, 07:19:06 PM »

But there's a bleached asshole, blond spinner on tonight's fantasy right or left hand menu. This shit is too funny and worth the price of admission.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2023, 07:25:42 PM »

But there's a bleached asshole, blond spinner on tonight's fantasy right or left hand menu. This shit is too funny and worth the price of admission.

LOL Yeah listen to Mike P's Youtube, putting Dumb Fuc Blutard on tilt, and deservedly so.

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
  • Nothing but good things to say about Michael P
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2023, 08:07:11 PM »
Thank you
Please help stop horse abuse— Kay Kelly

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2023, 08:09:25 PM »
Thank you

Kay Kelly is Mike P. you PLOP dimwits!
;D
It's Official!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2023, 08:22:11 PM »
And there you have it. Senator gets scammed like everyone else that has dealt with this toothless deadbeat. He sold out his daughter. Why the fuck would he not sell any one of us out? It's the same thing over and over. The same thing with harness racing that he has moles in Barns and Ray, Mark and Joe need to step down or else. OR ELSE WHAT YOU SCUMBAG?? Any of the Carriage People reading this he's using the same playbook that he tried to with harness racing. He got thrown out of the business, and now cannot get back in. He tried to exact revenge against the people he fell to wronged him with lies, and the exact same stuff he's doing to you now, this fucking family less friendless piece of trash videotapes Ray S  training, horses the other day and says he's going to report it to New York State. Did you go to other barns to see if they were training and report them? Just goes to show right there. You are nothing more and have nothing more than a personal vendetta against certain people in certain businesses. He straps on a fucking camera and laminate a piece of paper  And tells people trying to make a living that he can ruin them. Exact same thing he did in Harness Racing, and look what I got him. Homeless and not a penny in his pocket. The scumbag didn't pay his rent and got evicted. He records conversations like the pussy he is  But won't spend one fucking minute with his daughter. Anyhow, I'm sorry Senator that you were betrayed. I'm sorry senator that I even lowered myself to come back on here. But that's all I have to say. Exact same playbook for somebody who desperately has to have his name said, so he keeps doing this crap because he can't have his name said for any legitimate or prestigious reason. AND Don't listen to him about your horses. Why would you? You do what you think is best for your business. This fucking scumbag wouldn't know a lame horse from anything. Why would you listen to him when he failed out of the business  that he tried to working with horses? His horse Donau was CRIPPLED and he kept racing him out of greed. Mike once and for all. Senator actually went to bat for you! Like Rave Yarock and all of the other suckers. Your inferiority complex is astonishing! Taking shots at Joe F because of Monticello's lack of purses? You fucking coward bitch. We are all still racing for thousands and thousands of dollars a week, and you're running around with a camera around your neck like inspector fucking gadget. Saying your own name over and over and over again because no one else will say it for any good reason. Not even your daughter. I will sign off again by saying this : what does it feel like to know if you were to pass away tomorrow you wouldn't have enough people who cared to carry your casket? What is it like to know that not one person would be affected or would show up at your funeral? Do you think one person is scared of what you're going to do to them? People in the city keep doing what you're doing and make a living. This scum bag was bounced out of harness racing again, so don't let him come try to ruin your lives because his is such a mess. God, Mike, the fact that you think people give a fuck is astonishing but then again, maybe that's why you always go on the defensive with the "I don't give a shit" crap all of the time because you know no one cares if you lived or died. What a bright future.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 08:30:51 PM by Haku »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2023, 08:34:41 PM »
How did I get scammed Haku?

How has my life changed one iota?

Sometimes people have to go out and verify on their own, real adults do that!

I lost nothing but gained information.

People hate me here because in 2 months I became more popular than Mike at times and he's been figure for years.

I don't want popularity, just win races, have fun, make money, have more fun, and love my own family and those others I care about!

Mike P. is irrelevant, this that are jealous and hate me, irrelevant.

Don't you know that!   ;D
It's Official!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2023, 09:16:50 PM »
I just think you deserved better. Like Dave Y etc.  This guy is in his 60s and has had three heart attacks and no one will give a fuck when he finally keels over. You say it's imperative not talk about families. That is true. But in this case it goes to show the Rock guy that we are dealing with his fucking daughter won't care when he dies. That is an imperative, do not talk about families. That is true. But in this case it goes to show the bottom of the barrel trash that we are dealing with his fucking daughter won't care when he dies. That is a fact everybody a fact. So I dare you to trust him! Yes, listen to him about lame horses in the park when he couldn't even win one fucking race in Harness Racing. Like he knows! Yes "I won't do it for free" lol lol lol. Who would pay you one dollar for any services regarding a horse? You can't even brush your own teeth! How could you care for a horse? Go to hell.
And he still wants to threaten people with his hilarious "people are watching" myths.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 09:21:24 PM by Haku »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2023, 09:20:15 PM »
I just think you deserved better. Like Dave Y etc.  This guy is in his 60s and has had three heart attacks and no one will give a fuck when he finally keels over. You say it's imperative not talk about families. That is true. But in this case it goes to show the Rock guy that we are dealing with his fucking daughter won't care when he dies. That is an imperative, do not talk about families. That is true. But in this case it goes to show the Rock guy that we are dealing with his fucking daughter won't care when he dies. That is a fact everybody a fact. So I dare you to trust him! Yes, listen to him about lame horses in the park when he couldn't even win one fucking race in Harness Racing. Like he knows! Yes "I won't do it for free" lol lol lol. Who would pay you one dollar for any services regarding a horse? You can't even brush your own teeth! How could you care for a horse? Go to hell.
And he still wants to threaten people with his hilarious "people are watching" myths.

He lives in a studio apt in the sticks.

A charity pays his bills.

He no longer can support his family.

You people drive him nuts.  He is already nuts.

You all are nuts for wasting your time, but you waste our time it's worst than a problem now.

All those that fuck with this forum, its members who are here for Horseplop purposes, fuck with me - you will come face to face with my will.

Wrong mother fucker!   ;D
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal