Author Topic: Mark Ford Is Such A Wonderful Person...  (Read 9594 times)

Harness Racing Uncovered.

Mark Ford Is Such A Wonderful Person...
« on: March 06, 2023, 07:33:18 AM »
He even offers his property for anyone to rid themselves of horses they want to go away...
https://youtu.be/V6xfcdMG9pw
https://youtu.be/2QbbyqiXuf4
The gunshot is a really nice touch. One shot and no having to spend money feeding that one anymore! Right???? These were two, MANY more caught a bullet there. He is a great man.

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Mark Ford Is Such A Wonderful Person...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 08:45:56 AM »
It is tough to decipher anything from those videos. But the audio is certainly daunting. Mike you are what you are, but if this is proven to be true, fuck Mark F. I'm bowing out of this crap until it's all established. For me Mike and Ford are apples and oranges. Two different situations. But if Mike is putting a spotlight on what he says is happening, then so be it. Haku out

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 10:32:41 AM »
Haku,  like you, I’m just going to sit and wait to see what becomes of all this.  I was very surprised at some of the accused people responding the way they did.  I really expected something more civil. 
I do know there are a lot of people who know lots of stuff that happens and has happened for a long, long time but keep quiet because of repercussion. 

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 10:34:32 AM »
The video is revolting, disgusting, & many more adjectives.

Crash

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 10:38:19 AM »
Optics are bad but I see nothing illegal. Horses need to be euthanized, shooting them as a method is legal in most states.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2023, 11:40:22 AM »
SCM---every post I read now-is a time I wont get back--wasted. One mans diatribe-that he feels everyone needs to share whether they agree or not--fuck him--he is now IMHO-a total POS.Im done reading this shit.
As an owner who loves horses-I hate to see horses abused,suffer,or not looked after.
SCM-makes up shit now-or tries to insinuate heinous acts-where none exists.
Horses get put down every day-whether its by gunshot,or lethal injection-when they are no longer able to function with the quality of life they deserve.
Gunshot-is a very respectful way of putting a horse down in the most humane way.
We do not know the situation why these horses were put down--but why would anyone shoot a perfectly healthy horse-or a horse that could still be useful THAT is the real question not addressed by this scumbag..
If it was done in a nefarious fashion--eg to collect insurance( cant be in this case) or simply because the horse wasn't fast enough-that would be something to call into question.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2023, 11:49:50 AM »
Goomba you said in your video the phones ringing off the hook yet I never heard it ring once in you’re video.

Loved the fake phone call from overseas another farce.

Why would you report on hearsay in the Meadowlands paddock when you never saw it with your own two eyes?

Most of us are all wise to your bullshit.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2023, 02:42:38 PM »
2 horses?  you cant say they both couldnt have waited for a vet   at fords -- they got on and off that trailer pretty good. 

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2023, 02:57:48 PM »
Maybe they(2 horses) had advanced rhino or strangles.
Highly contagious and deadly..

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2023, 05:56:22 PM »
Maybe they(2 horses) had advanced rhino or strangles.
Highly contagious and deadly..

And maybe they didn't. As others have stated above, this definitely qualifies as "wait and see," IMO. Wonder how much traction this will get. It should get plenty.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2023, 09:56:32 PM »
i have no reason not to believe Mike

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2023, 10:24:29 PM »
i have no reason not to believe Mike
The video with the horse trailer, mounds of dirt and backhoe are enough to warrant an investigation at least

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2023, 12:02:56 AM »
Listen folks, we all know that ford is a scumbag. So what. It’s not like we’re learning something we didn’t already know. Ford and SCM both need to be barred for life and never be around any animals. Pure filthy scumbags both of them. They are both one step above the Jews.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2023, 06:08:07 AM »
Do we think this is all over some pent up feelings?  Could these two have man love feelings for one another and don't know how to express themselves?  Just throwing this out there.  ngc3

yr paddock hotline

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2023, 07:07:58 AM »
1 of the many concepts this meatball Putridi doesn't understand is consider the source when he goes on and on like a lunatic. Disgraced, displaced, and discarded like the piece of trash he is, left with zero credibility.

My guess is he's found swinging from his belt in a $30 flophouse ot dead from an OD of Epogen he stole from the vet.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal