Author Topic: whos the pigeon that gave him 12 gees  (Read 2901 times)

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
Re: whos the pigeon that gave him 12 gees
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2023, 04:34:47 AM »
It was a bluff
Reread It

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2023, 06:47:58 AM »
It was a bluff
I was thinking possibly that as well.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2023, 08:17:02 AM »
SCM just wants to sound important.  He's a complete idiot.  I don't even know how he affords to take the train to the city.  Think about it, when was the last time he's had a paying job?

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2023, 09:35:55 AM »
You are SO right...I went down the rabbit hole last night and checked out his YouTube. That boy is completely delusional. He actually said that he has become too powerful to be stopped. I think there's actually a name for that . Narcissistic grandioso personality or something like that. The scary part is that he actually  believes it!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2023, 11:03:08 AM »
Guy is delusional and an absolute nut!  Has no money, no prospects and is essentially on the verge of being homeless.  It's actually sad!  People involved with him need to get away as fast as they can.  He is on the brink of a breakdown.  His behavior fits the profile 100%.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2023, 11:17:02 AM »
Guy is delusional and an absolute nut!  Has no money, no prospects and is essentially on the verge of being homeless.  It's actually sad!  People involved with him need to get away as fast as they can.  He is on the brink of a breakdown.  His behavior fits the profile 100%.
The carriage horse saga has many facets to it. The 30 year old woman with the hot ass and buying and selling.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2023, 08:37:37 PM »
The "group" is supposed to find out tonight who the "Benefactor" is and what the "agenda" is but guess what..All quiet!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2023, 10:13:24 PM »
Here are the up to date facts. %100 facts.  Then"owners" of the horse don't even want to see mikes blotchy, dirty face anymore. Cmon mike Mr transparency! For once in your pathetic life they'll the truth. They think you are a fucking asshole. You're an  obnoxious ZERO who can't even speak well enough to by a 1,000 horse for 15,000! You're a jerk. A fucking asshole. Tell everyone. Those people won't even acknowledge your phone calls because your personality is to vomitus and abrasive they told you to go fuck yourself. And now the "benefactor" has to try to make the deal. Don't doubt me on this one folks. He did it AGAIN! That makes : Frank McCann, Dave Yarock, Fran, Jeff gural, Jason settlemore, Brice Cote, usta, njrwb and a few others that have literally told him to drop dead. Who the fuck do you think you are you asshole. And I can tell you this, this new "benefactor" will be gone shortly. He knows your history of abuse, abandonment and being a dead beat. My best suggestion to you is set up a lemonade stand by the carriage horses at .25 a pop. What a total and complete loser.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2023, 06:56:19 AM »
Here are the up to date facts. %100 facts.  Then"owners" of the horse don't even want to see mikes blotchy, dirty face anymore. Cmon mike Mr transparency! For once in your pathetic life they'll the truth. They think you are a fucking asshole. You're an  obnoxious ZERO who can't even speak well enough to by a 1,000 horse for 15,000! You're a jerk. A fucking asshole. Tell everyone. Those people won't even acknowledge your phone calls because your personality is to vomitus and abrasive they told you to go fuck yourself. And now the "benefactor" has to try to make the deal. Don't doubt me on this one folks. He did it AGAIN! That makes : Frank McCann, Dave Yarock, Fran, Jeff gural, Jason settlemore, Brice Cote, usta, njrwb and a few others that have literally told him to drop dead. Who the fuck do you think you are you asshole. And I can tell you this, this new "benefactor" will be gone shortly. He knows your history of abuse, abandonment and being a dead beat. My best suggestion to you is set up a lemonade stand by the carriage horses at .25 a pop. What a total and complete loser.
Mr.Quick (the owner of silent farms) as a squatter on his hands!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal