Author Topic: KARL-Nancy Says He Was "Super Today"  (Read 2490 times)

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
KARL-Nancy Says He Was "Super Today"
« on: October 20, 2023, 02:50:12 AM »
I say "not so much"...had some difficult with the footing from the gate into the first turn; when Karl came back to the winners' circle, looked like Yannick was fairly serious in his discussion with Nancy...somehow I didn't lip- ::)read "he was super today"!! 

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
Re: KARL-Nancy Says He Was "Super Today"
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 08:37:14 AM »
I said it after he got beat by TCI at Lexington . If NT could get the hitch he had down the lane taken care in the BC then Yannick could let him trot and he wouldn’t get beat. I think he’s the best next week .

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 10:45:31 AM »
I said it after he got beat by TCI at Lexington . If NT could get the hitch he had down the lane taken care in the BC then Yannick could let him trot and he wouldn’t get beat. I think he’s the best next week .

Well she hasn't. Maybe next week.

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 12:51:20 PM »
I say "not so much"...had some difficult with the footing from the gate into the first turn; when Karl came back to the winners' circle, looked like Yannick was fairly serious in his discussion with Nancy...somehow I didn't lip- ::)read "he was super today"!!

Yannick seemed to have some serious comments as she walked up to him, far from smiles and giggles. Not much competition in the elimination. I agree not very steady in the first turn and he never really had a good hold of him the entire race. Maybe shoeing or better get some vet work done.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 03:03:16 PM by JIDGE »

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 04:36:27 PM »
Fancy Nancy wouldn't know the difference unless Yimmy told her

SDST2009

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2023, 09:13:11 PM »
I also didn't think he looked the best last night gait-wise but he did get it done. With all the rain I would assume maybe the track was hard. Maybe next week will be a bit more forgiving but if he isn't square-gaited enough to be asked for real trot he's going to have trouble.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 09:44:06 PM »

They were probably talking about rekindling or getting it on one more time in the ROOST Parking lot in Creamy Ridge NJ. Nothin but assholes and elbows exposed on that night. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2023, 03:30:29 AM »
They were probably talking about rekindling or getting it on one more time in the ROOST Parking lot in Creamy Ridge NJ. Nothin but assholes and elbows exposed on that night. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gheez, do you have a photo??

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2023, 01:59:23 PM »
I didn’t get to see the race but my buddy keeps asking me about a Hot Karl….not sure if he’s talking about the race or not

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2023, 05:25:41 AM »

Yannick, after winning the BC.."The horse I had last week wasn't the same horse I had tonight.  She changed the shoes, the bit, and a bunch of things on the horse...."

So clearly when Nancy said "He Was Super Today" it was a steaming pile, as we all seemed to see.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2023, 09:23:27 AM »
Yannick, after winning the BC.."The horse I had last week wasn't the same horse I had tonight.  She changed the shoes, the bit, and a bunch of things on the horse...."

So clearly when Nancy said "He Was Super Today" it was a steaming pile, as we all seemed to see.
Jimmy is a magician sometimes, he had him way better last night

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2023, 09:31:23 AM »
It seemed like several of the top horses were much more acclimated to the surface last night than in the elims. weekend, so maybe that had something to do with the changes Nancy made head to toe. Confederate looked much more comfortable too. Someone last week suspected a top farrier would be brought in for him. He seemed to be the midsummer horse we all saw, last night.

Agreed she was much more giggles and smiles last night. Bouncy too - wink/wink. tmbz1

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2023, 10:07:16 AM »
Yeah that’s why Confederate is so good, the blacksmith , old Bill R trick 4 aluminum s. Blacksmith tack em on at midnight so no one could see him

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal