Author Topic: Allard arrested  (Read 80252 times)

Horsepower

• 4 claimer
Re: Allard arrested
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2020, 05:22:23 AM »
Thank God that the ARCI is catching trainers using class 4 therapeutic drugs like robaxin. Way to go. The ARCI is such a joke.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2020, 05:35:41 AM »
Ok so Allard is nailed and though everyone knew he was guilty and was never caught this proves that maybe Burke could be next. What is Jewfry going to do.

WILL JEWFRY LET HORSES AND CONNECTIONS OF GAS TRAINERS RACE?

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2020, 07:25:20 AM »
It should just be the end of racing. Truthfully, if you are in the business, you know that they could go on any track in the country and nail at least 90% for the same type of shit. Everybody is using something and it`s been going on for years and years. The biggest difference today is after the slots increased the purse money, it just gave these guys more money to put into their chemistry sets and they lost their mind. They only keep horses for a short time so they don`t care what the shit was doing to them. For years, my father and I were able to buy cheap classy horses that had problems, rehab them, shoe them, etc. and win with them. We stopped in 2011 after the last 4 we tried with who all had back class and good marks all had one thing in common, no liver function! I couldn`t fix that. Most of these great horsemen and women of today couldn`t tell you where a horse was off or how to fix it if you gave them 3 chances! They can`t even properly bandage a horse anymore.  They do them up with a needle instead. It`s sad. There is no coming back from this because if they really do it right, there won`t be anybody left. Here`s a big fuck you to all of the idiots who say breeding, bikes, etc. is what made the average times drop by 5 seconds or better in the last 10 years. The saddest part of it all is that our own governing bodies and people in the business did absolutely nothing but cover it up forever and the feds had to step in and fix it! I only hope it goes all the way down to the smaller tracks like Batavia/Buffalo and gets them all. It isn`t just at the big money tracks that this shit goes on. It might be worse at the smaller tracks because they want the money all the more. This is the end.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2020, 08:05:49 AM »
It should just be the end of racing. Truthfully, if you are in the business, you know that they could go on any track in the country and nail at least 90% for the same type of shit. Everybody is using something and it`s been going on for years and years. The biggest difference today is after the slots increased the purse money, it just gave these guys more money to put into their chemistry sets and they lost their mind. They only keep horses for a short time so they don`t care what the shit was doing to them. For years, my father and I were able to buy cheap classy horses that had problems, rehab them, shoe them, etc. and win with them. We stopped in 2011 after the last 4 we tried with who all had back class and good marks all had one thing in common, no liver function! I couldn`t fix that. Most of these great horsemen and women of today couldn`t tell you where a horse was off or how to fix it if you gave them 3 chances! They can`t even properly bandage a horse anymore.  They do them up with a needle instead. It`s sad. There is no coming back from this because if they really do it right, there won`t be anybody left. Here`s a big fuck you to all of the idiots who say breeding, bikes, etc. is what made the average times drop by 5 seconds or better in the last 10 years. The saddest part of it all is that our own governing bodies and people in the business did absolutely nothing but cover it up forever and the feds had to step in and fix it! I only hope it goes all the way down to the smaller tracks like Batavia/Buffalo and gets them all. It isn`t just at the big money tracks that this shit goes on. It might be worse at the smaller tracks because they want the money all the more. This is the end.
AGREE ,SAD EVERY TRACK OWNER AND RACING AND WAGERING BOARD NEW  THEY DID NOTHING

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2020, 08:15:13 AM »
Lots of hate out there towards Rene! He must be like really really extra motivated now!!!!

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2020, 09:06:26 AM »
Will they roll out the red carpet for him this year in PEI?

bond

• Elite
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2020, 09:27:24 AM »
STFU!!!
You are another hater-no longer in the Industry-so its OK for you if everyone including all the fine decent horsemen/owners get kicked to the curb because of some scumbags.??
Did you even read the indictments ahole???
SURICK AND NAVARRO AND ALLARD KILLED MANY HORSES WITH THEIR DRUGS!!!!!!
They used drugs that had nothing to do with treating healthy horses for any kind of problems--unnatural stuff used as PED's and for research. Like Surick with his EPO and red acid etc and ALLARD with research chemicals and god knows what else -which KILLED horses and certainly didnt report that to any authorities did he? Surick didnt either.
Yes other horsemen  use treatments for horses that they think will help them for a race--BUT NONE THAT WOULD KILL THEM OR HARM THEM. Thats what the difference is between this case and regular drug tests the commissions are using. 
Horse killers via chemicals in my book-are on a whole different level-and should never be allowed anywhere near a horse for the remainder of their lives after spending many years behind bars to think about what they did.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2020, 09:42:35 AM »
STFU!!!
You are another hater-no longer in the Industry-so its OK for you if everyone including all the fine decent horsemen/owners get kicked to the curb because of some scumbags.??
They used drugs that had nothing to do with treating healthy horses for any kind of problems--unnatural stuff used as PED's and for research. Like Surick with his EPO and red acid etc and ALLARD with research chemicals and god knows what else -which KILLED horses and certainly didnt report that to any authorities did he? Surick didnt either.
Yes other horsemen  use treatments for horses that they think will help them for a race--BUT NONE THAT WOULD KILL THEM OR HARM THEM. Thats what the difference is between this case and regular drug tests the commissions are using. 
Horse killers via chemicals in my book-are on a whole different level-and should never be allowed anywhere near a horse for the remainder of their lives after spending many years behind bars to think about what they did.
I sure hope they catch burke

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2020, 09:43:17 AM »
STFU!!!

Well said , there are many honest hardworking horseman who shouldn’t be lumped in with those indicted and if these guys are found guilty we can only hope they get some jail time and are never allowed near a horse again..

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2020, 09:44:14 AM »
Is it fair....

Is it fair to have the 'regular' drivers of these crooked dirty and deadly trainers answer police questioning?  How much 'do you know' when youre in and around these vermin trainers and their barns most days of every week.  Its a non-starter to blame any regular driver for un-natural injury or horrible death to a horse. Thats obvious. But its also 'very reasonable' to expect a human being to blow the whistle quietly on backstretch Dr. Moreau's Island tactics and Frankensteinian experimentation.. .COME CLEAN DRIVERS..YOU HAVE IMMUNITY...YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING 'HIS DRIVES' ANYMORE...THE TRAINER YOU BUST IS GOING TO JAIL!!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 09:47:25 AM by Jctoronto »

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2020, 10:02:02 AM »
RED ACID has been around for YEARS..Hell I even used it. Must be a NEWER or more potent ACID..Because the RED ACID I used was not much better than Cortisone.

No way this can be the same stuff.
                Oh! And you're saying that cortisone was no good? Real accurate information!

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2020, 10:06:53 AM »

During its investigation of Allard and others, the FBI intercepted a disturbing phone conversation between Ross Cohen and Louis Grasso, who were among those indicted Monday, discussing the deaths of horses who were given illegal drugs by Allard. It reads (exactly):
Cohen: What’s going on with the Allard death camp?
Grasso: (Laughter) well I didn’t get anymore emergency calls yesterday so I am assuming…
Cohen: Assuming the number stopped at 7?
Grasso: Well yeah
Cohen” How many died?
Grasso: Three
Cohen. Jeez. What were you thinking?
Grasso: Three or two maybe.
The pair continue to discuss the situation before wrapping up:
Grasso: …One of them just died on the table they just cut him open and poof it died.
Cohen: Holy f–k did they do an autopsy?
Grasso: Their heart rate was like triple they were breathing real heavy their membranes were going f-ing purple.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2020, 10:09:43 AM »

During its investigation of Allard and others, the FBI intercepted a disturbing phone conversation between Ross Cohen and Louis Grasso, who were among those indicted Monday, discussing the deaths of horses who were given illegal drugs by Allard. It reads (exactly):
Cohen: What’s going on with the Allard death camp?
Grasso: (Laughter) well I didn’t get anymore emergency calls yesterday so I am assuming…
Cohen: Assuming the number stopped at 7?
Grasso: Well yeah
Cohen” How many died?
Grasso: Three
Cohen. Jeez. What were you thinking?
Grasso: Three or two maybe.
The pair continue to discuss the situation before wrapping up:
Grasso: …One of them just died on the table they just cut him open and poof it died.
Cohen: Holy f–k did they do an autopsy?
Grasso: Their heart rate was like triple they were breathing real heavy their membranes were going f-ing purple.
real sick people

wise owl

• 4 claimer
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2020, 10:18:22 AM »
All scum put them all away.

slimshady

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2020, 10:31:18 AM »
Standardbred Canada puts up an article you could miss if you weren't looking for it.

If one of his drugged up horses had of won a big race, we'd be reading poetic drivel about how prepared his horse was, with photos and live video.

Come on S C , give this the page space it deserves.
Confirm what side of "dirty, cheater, pos racing" you're on.

Right now, I can't tell. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 10:34:26 AM by slimshady »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal