Author Topic: How greedy can you be?  (Read 4436 times)

Raging pace

• 4 claimer
Re: How greedy can you be?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2023, 04:05:39 PM »
Andzel and kiblin can’t hold a training license. Video couple years ago of andzel with a tube shoved down a horses throat and kiblin had 1 or 2 horses drop dead on him, to much drugs in the horses system. Andzel used to be with the Giuliani barn, had a breakup so he’s with that crook kiblin. Both of theses morons are no good !

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2023, 04:50:54 PM »
The three,andzell, bratt and kiblin druggers horsekillers betting pool manipulators.Goin g on for years. they will keep it up  because track management does not care .The worse it looks the faster, they can decouple.To bad for the ones that are honest. THey laugh when called out they are untouchable..

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2024, 12:37:46 PM »
Positives mean nothing .

in answer to this rhetorical question *

HOW GREEDY CAN YOU BE>

simply study the Friday fines and penalties.  There's the answer

the companion question is

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?

the associations and commissions assigned oversight are simply ignoring the continuing violations that are eventually going to end this sport.   The involved parties are just as stupid by believing that the golden goose fed by complicit states will just keep squatting and laying those golden eggs.  Meanwhile, the hi level management serves up word salad while chewing on those hi end salaries.

My crystal ball says the end is near and suddenly the greedy fools will be back to going roundy round at county fairs for fun and enjoyment

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2024, 02:00:34 PM »
Considering all that is being said here. The buck stops with the ownership. Maybe time to start barring ownership from owning horses they float from trainer to trainer when a horse is crippled, and looking for a magic formula.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2024, 03:15:47 PM »
Considering all that is being said here. The buck stops with the ownership. Maybe time to start barring ownership from owning horses they float from trainer to trainer when a horse is crippled, and looking for a magic formula.

Would State Commissions have the audacity to suspend owners whose trainers are discovered to have used illegal PE substances.  I'm guessing it would take like one enforced substance on a big time money machine and the greedy would be swallowed up by common sense.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2024, 03:22:33 PM »
Would State Commissions have the audacity to suspend owners whose trainers are discovered to have used illegal PE substances.  I'm guessing it would take like one enforced substance on a big time money machine and the greedy would be swallowed up by common sense.

No they won't.  Would be even more hidden ownership.  Essentially doing this to HT now. I guess we will see how it goes.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2024, 07:47:10 PM »
I'm glad that Jimmy was retired.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2024, 10:44:56 PM »
If people want pets they should buy a fish these are race horses and athletes investments treat them as such wtf is wrong with people if you got a horse that you want to retire do it don't tell others how to run their own shit race them til their legs fall off I've always said

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2024, 10:49:07 PM »
Half these trainers don’t care about the horse, they juice em up , make money betting them at the window and after a short time the poor horse is gutted. There is a horse for sale on the ongait website. Just plain loco for $15,000 starting bid. The horse is gutted from the last trainer juicing the poor animal week after week. Now another trainer has this horse( who is been caught numerous times with positives) is the trainer. Don’t think he has enough drugs to keep this poor horse going so their trying to unload him to someone else. Buyer beware on this horse !

Like Jidge I certainly don't see this:
1.) Cannot find a listing for this horse on OnGait and he hasn't sold on Ongait recently
2.) He won $64,000 in 25 starts in 2023.
3.) He raced at the Meadowlands on December 30 in a TM<80cd.  He left strongly out of the gate, sat 2nd, came along the rail with good pace to win.  He looked sound and in good flesh walking back to the winner's circle.  Since his owners are NJ, the horse is eligible for a 25% NJ bonus also.
4.) On January 13 he had the rail in a $20,000 claimer at Freehold and lost by a nose.
5.) This past Saturday he raced again at the Meadowlands in a $20-$30 claimer (priced at $24,000).  He went off at 23-1.  He left out of the gate strongly, sat a decent trip and had plenty of pace in the stretch to come in 2nd filling out a $180 exacta.  Note that Tyler Miller (not exactly John Campbell in the sulky) drove him in all three races.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal