Author Topic: How is he in jail  (Read 4776 times)

DownTheLan3

• Top Claimer
How is he in jail
« on: November 23, 2023, 08:24:24 AM »
But posting pics on instagram and Facebook someone explain how surdick is locked up and posting
And down the stretch they come

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: How is he in jail
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 08:42:17 AM »
But posting pics on instagram and Facebook someone explain how surdick is locked up and posting

Its federal prison he can have time to use the library and computer access. Was it that hard to figure out?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 11:28:04 AM »
Its federal prison he can have time to use the library and computer access. Was it that hard to figure out?

Federal prison computers do not allow you on social media.  He has a black market cell phone common in "camp" facilities.  If he gets caught using he will forfeit all his good time and have to serve his maximum sentence.  Overall he's an idiot for posting.

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 11:38:47 AM »
He donated to someone's go fund me a few weeks ago

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 02:17:20 PM »
It’s easy if you just give someone else your account and password ain’t no way he made that post.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2023, 02:31:30 PM »
It’s easy if you just give someone else your account and password
You mean like Uncle Jerry probably did for his buddy Paulie?  I know for a fact that Bluto asked some ploppers to "trade" log ins for shits and giggles.  We all await your announcement Jer.

moelarrythecheese

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2023, 03:32:46 PM »
The pictures could be smuggled out as “Legal Mail” and then posted online from the outside.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2023, 05:32:21 PM »
It’s easy if you just give someone else your account and password ain’t no way he made that post.
Even the simplest solutions are mind-boggling to a planet of simpleton! SMH

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2023, 02:02:28 AM »

FACTS:

1.  THERE ARE NO CELL PHONES OR COMPUTERS PERMITTED IN FEDERAL PRISION.

2.  THERE IS NO ACCESS TO CURRENT NEWSPAPERS IN FEDERAL PRISION.

3.  THERE IS NO LIBRARY WITH ACCESS TO COMPUTERS OR CELL PHONES IN FEDERAL PRISION.

4.  EVEN JAILHOUSE ATTORNEY DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THESE ITEMS.

5.  YOU DO NOT JUST VISIT OR CALL A FEDERAL PRISON TOM VISIT.

6.  YOU DOWNLOAD A VISITATION FORM AND COMPLETE IT AND THEN MAIL TO PRISON AND IN 1 TO 3 MONTHS IT IS APPROVED OR DENIED AFTER THEY RUN THE BACKGROUND CHECK ON THE VISITOR.

7.  THE BOP MONITORS SOCIAL MEDIA DAILY SEARCHING FOR THOSE WHO ARE USING CELL PHONES TO MAAKE POST.

8.  THE ROOMS/DORMS ARE SEARCHED ANYTIME/WITHOUT NOTICE ALL HOURS PER DAY----SPECIAL MONITORS AS WELL AS DOGS ARE USED TO DISCOVER PHONES, CIGARETTES, ALCOHOL, DRUGS, ETC.   RANDOM SEARCHES 24/7.

THE POSTER IS CORRECT IN STATING IF SOMEONE IS CAUGHT WITH A CELL PHONE/CIGARETTES, ETC THT THEE INMATE WILL LOSE ALL GOOD TIME AND ALSO ANY CHANCE AT EARLY RELEASE.   ADDITIONALLY, IF CAUGHT MOST ARE SENT TO SHU FOR 30 DAYS OR MORE WHICH IS SOLITARY CONFINEMENT IN A COLD DARK CELL FOR 23 HOURS PER DAY AND OUT ONE HOUR PER DAY TO WALK IN A BARBWIRE FENCED AREA.

FOLKS THIS IS PRISION.   DO NOT BELEIVE THE LIES AND FUNNY STATEMENTS ABOUT HOW THIS IS CLUB FED AND EVERYTHING IS FINE.  IT IS NOT CLUB FED AND NOTHING IS FINE AND EVERYONE WHO IS THERE OR HAS BEEN CONVICTED AND DID PRISION TIME WILL TELL YOU THIS.

THE OTHER STATEMENTS ARE ALL LIES.

PRISON IS THE WORST TIME OF ANYONES LIFE AND A DAY SEEMS LIKE A MONTH OR YEARS.   LIFE CRAWLS BY----OTHERS ARE DEPRESSED AND VIOLENT.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF A PRISON PLEASE DO NOT MAKE LIGHT OF THE SITUATIONS THSE FOLKS ARE EXPERIENCING.   YOU WULD HAVE TO BE A FOOL TO COMMIT CRIMES WITH POTENTIALLY GOING TO PRISON---STATE OR FEDERAL.

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2023, 03:00:18 AM »
You serve two days. The day you go in and they day you leave. That's how you survive. Also prison is the most polite place on the planet,you bump into someone you better say excuse me or sorry or it's on.
The comments about phones is ridiculous. Phones are in there. There is big money in renting a phone.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2023, 03:25:18 AM »
Phone is $500 and then you pay rent for a lookout to watch for you when you want to talk.  Get caught and your good time is over and you will be in SHU for min 30 days freezing your ass off with one sheet of toilet paper per day.

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2023, 04:57:23 AM »
Federal Inmates do have access to computers, here's what they can do on them

-email (monitored just like phone calls, and it isn't free)
-send electronic cop outs
-check their account balance
-their daily callouts are listed on their computer account

getting caught with a cell phone is either a 200 or 100 series shot, I can't recall (possession of a hazardous item/tool-----it is viewed as an escape tool)

Some Prisons are starting to prosecute Inmates found with cell phones.  They are typically getting 6-9 months added if convicted.
They also loose credit under the First Step Ace.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ednc/pr/six-federal-inmates-indicted-contraband-cell-phones

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2023, 08:03:45 AM »
If Nicky Shower Shoes is so brazen to have 2 months in and a cell phone, posting on Facebook would be totally stupid. He would be reclassified and sent to a level 4 facility for a good long time.
 Serving time in a Camp level facility compared to a secured facility is like night and day. I don't know this clown from Adam but, I can tell you it would be a huge mistake he will regret. 

bond

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2023, 09:13:38 AM »
Why would someone use "Rene Allard" name to buy a horse at Harrisburg--and why did the Company allow his name to be published??
#715   Carmen's Fluke (Y)
b c / Conway Hall-Mom's Sweetie Pie   RENE ALLARD MILFORD, PA
WINBAK FARM   $13,000

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2023, 09:30:29 AM »
I thought that was corrected. Someone was being a goof. BTW , Allard is at Allenwood, FPC. The original, Club Fed. He is set for release, with good time applied, in less than year. If he was an American citizen, in just a couple months he would be on the street, finishing his sentence at a halfway house. Just like Chris Oaks has been doing in Philadelphia.
 Since he is a Canadian, I think he needs to max out in a prison and then deported.
 So, what really changes? 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal