Author Topic: Woods is done!  (Read 3338 times)

flyflysolly

Woods is done!
« on: April 07, 2018, 11:54:31 AM »
Tiger Woods (+6) steadying after disastrous Round 3 start! The media lackeys on the golf broadcast bend over backwards to prop up this over the hill PED loser, even inferring yesterday that ANYONE who made the cut could actually still win the Masters, even though he was 13 shots behind after 2 rounds! 

flyflysolly

Re: Woods is done!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 02:15:49 PM »
He was the betting favorite 2 weeks ago in Las Vegas before his last tournament to boot, then dropped down to 5th!  I would have loved to bet against that somewhere, if it was offered.  He won't win any tournaments this year, let alone a major.

Wizard78

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 07:51:44 AM »
 NICE TO HEAR OPINIONS FROM FELLOW RACISTS, ABOUT NIGGER WOODS, HOPE TO SEE BOTH OF YOU AT FUTURE MEETINGS OF THE KKK KLUB.
IS THIS RACIST?

Alex

• Open / FFA
  • Hi, people call me Gary
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 08:21:04 AM »

Hey douche.... I'm not a low life piece of shit like you..... just like to tell the truth as it stands..... here's some truth..... fuck you.

YOU SURE COULD HAVE FOOLED THE REST OF US, YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF FECAL MATTER, RACIST FECAL MATTER

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 07:37:00 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY must chime in. WE know the WINNER of MASTERS is no PRINCE. MEDIA hated HIM,The crowd hated him. And he was 60-1 to win. TIGER 6-1. And the media and crowd loved this NIGGER.
JOHN FRANK ARMY could be wrong here. A NIGGER,STERIOD user when he won. A ASSHOLE, for a husband that when married fucked every WOMAN in the world. A FUCKIN known DRUG ADDICT.
BUT yet at MASTER'S they cheering this NIGGER ON. Where my MAN, JOHN DALY. Oh I get it. TIGER a NIGGER and everyone can forgive. BUT DALY a DRUNKIN WIFE BEATER do not deserve such treatment.
And need I talk about REED. Yeah as a kid he made some mistakes. What I have not heard. Last few years. HE never cheated on his wife or have his wife take a 5 iron to his head.And HE ain't never been known to use STERIODS. 6-1 TIGER. Let me tell you about that NIGGER. 1ST round. That NIG was shooting shots a CHIMP could do better. I'M home. I'M WATCHING.  Here's what this NIG doing on ROUND one. HE hits his shots into crowd or woods. And then he SWEARING. FUCKIN COCKSUCKIN,GOD DAMN FUC. This on TV. JOHN FRANK ARMY calls everyplace and say's. STOP THAT NIGGER from SWEARING on TV. By the time he was shooting bad shots on his last 3 holes he was saying OH GOSH. YOU got to love that STERIOD, DRUG, WIFE CHEATIN NIGGER. The crowd loved him. WHAT a JOKE. Since his DAD was MILITARY,you would have thought he would have SERVED. NOT that NIGGER.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal