Author Topic: Out Of Competition Testing Coming To Ohio  (Read 4734 times)

The Exporter

• Elite
Re: Out Of Competition Testing Coming To Ohio
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2018, 11:28:24 AM »
Hey, Snuffy. It is my pleasure to tell you to go fuck yourself once again. God I missed that. Anyway, yes I am familiar with earlier attempts to gain OTC testing in New York. As for the venom in the feet in Florida, Georgie Nap had a barn full and won at will anytime he pleased. Then, the horses were so far gone and sold for salvage. 

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2018, 01:07:14 PM »
yo, yo, The Extorter,

Don't hurt yourself, kid.  This is just the latest version.  A few years ago Faraldo and Co. lost a case about OOCT where NY could make you bring your horse in from NJ for testing if you were licensed in NY.  As my earlier post suggested, they probably haven't tested 50 horses under this rule.  Sounds tough, but it gets almost nothing done.

Years ago, guys used to bring in a vet from Florida to do all the snake venom work especially for feet.  Does anyone remember the vet's name?  Well-known but I can't remember it.  Until next time, darlings......... .......HEIL HITLER!!

I'm guessing the tests are listed somewhere or do we need Pigland to go to Albany and do a FOIL

Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2018, 01:45:29 PM »
As the airplane pilot said on the intercom, "We are now entering Ohio airspace.  Please set your clocks back 25 years."

New York and California have had OOCT for years.  Less than 1% of all samples taken.  And less than 1% of those showing any positives.  It doesn't hurt, but if you're looking for da shit, this is not the way to go about it.  If anything, it lets cocksuckers like Jewffrey, George Maylin and other piece of shit regulators to target the "whisper" cheats.  Ohio is just grandstanding.  Until next time, sweeties......... ......HEIL HITLER!!

True as true can be !!  It goes way beyond testing.  Ohio Racing Comm is a do nothing, absolutely nothing state sponsored insider game.  They did nothing earlier this year w/ the herpes virus scare to block other states entry.  NOW, they cling to the dumbass 30 / 60 day rules re: claiming.  Many, many of the trainers in Ohio race at N'Fld and the 3 SW track.  What the hell is the purpose of that 30 day racing rule.  Indiana has abandoned the stupid concept, OH should too.  AND, speaking of Indiana,- Hoosier closes so the IN trainers start entering in OH and suddenly, the OH preferred rule is out the window.  This cumbersome bureaucracy w/ no oversight is worse than Washington DC.  The horse racing is residual to all the over regulated stipulations. 

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2018, 02:11:52 PM »
Hey, Snuffy. It is my pleasure to tell you to go fuck yourself once again. God I missed that. Anyway, yes I am familiar with earlier attempts to gain OTC testing in New York. As for the venom in the feet in Florida, Georgie Nap had a barn full and won at will anytime he pleased. Then, the horses were so far gone and sold for salvage.

yo, yo, The Extorter,

You have been a long time Hitler Youth to your credit.  But with that comes the fact that you are as stupid as they all are although I rank you a bit above those complete asswipes like Hammer Head, Lice Man, Shoulda Retried and Stunned Forever.  Here's the thing:  you know about 1% of what you think you know, you dick fuck.  Shut the fuck up and keep your comments to a bare minimum.  Out of competition testing will do nothing to change the landscape of this industry.

And...........I have not seen the contract but I think that Phat Phuck Phord the Phallacious Phraud is lying about the new contract with Jewffrey.  It says a bit of ever dollar bet at Fan Stool Janitor Closet goes to purses.  I think that's a lie.  Until next time, meatheads........ ..HEIL HITLER!!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2018, 02:53:42 PM »
I'm guessing the tests are listed somewhere or do we need Pigland to go to Albany and do a FOIL
Yonk', it is on the NYS Gaming Commission website.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2018, 06:11:35 PM »
Looks like Buffy is up to date. the latest info from NY Gaming, out of comp. testing is in the harness racing rules; 4120.17 . Does anyone know of a horse that has been tested under this new rule, in NY?

They drew blood from a lot of horses before the NYSS finals.  Now, whether or not they ran any tests is another question....

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2018, 09:29:41 AM »
As long as they are not testing the buckeye linemen for steroids and the skill personal for ped's… Bring it on!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 10:00:23 AM »
As long as they are not testing the buckeye linemen for steroids and the skill personal for ped's… Bring it on!
Good reason for your suspicions too, Parked. It was not too long ago NY adopted the no steroid policy. Then never tested for steroids for years.

Toughluck10hole

• NW-1
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2018, 11:14:29 AM »
Ron Adams got nailed with EPO at Mohawk

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2018, 06:47:11 PM »
If Ohio did indeed eliminate epo (including sent hectic) and all types of pain killing venoms there would not be ONE +.400 trainer in Ohio.  IMO Every one of them that's over that percentage currently is using one or the other or both.   No reason not too as it can't be detected in Ohio right now. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 06:52:18 PM by buffalo believer »

Songwriter

• NW-1
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2018, 07:18:24 PM »
To Buffy The Vampire Slayer

the vet from FL, that used snake venom on feet, was Dr Arthur Nestvedt--he also owned horses in Delaware, etc. I know of one horse he injected many years ago & the foot fell off. He had some radical vet ideas. Saw him a year or so ago--a few years ago, he had horses with Rick Zeron. Dr Nestvedt lives in Casselberry, FL--he's around 85....

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2018, 08:26:35 PM »

the vet from FL, that used snake venom on feet, was Dr Arthur Nestvedt--he also owned horses in Delaware, etc. I know of one horse he injected many years ago & the foot fell off. He had some radical vet ideas. Saw him a year or so ago--a few years ago, he had horses with Rick Zeron. Dr Nestvedt lives in Casselberry, FL--he's around 85....

yo, yo, Bob Dylan,

Bingo!  That's him.  Had quite a reputation but did nothing for the couple of mine he worked on.  I had one lame in the ass end.  He wanted to go into some joint deep in the ass.  He pulled out a needle that was about 2 feet long and wrapped in a circle like a scythe.  He did a million feet.  Venom.

Thank you for the good catch.  Well done.  Songwriters are sharp.  Much sharper than, say, The Extorter, who believes that OOCT will save the game.  Idiot.  Thanx again, Bob.  Until next time, sweeties......... .....HEIL HITLER!!

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2018, 08:27:42 PM »

It's not snake venom that is being used now.  It's a much more potent venom that does not come from snakes

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2018, 11:28:22 AM »
Really guys its O. H. I. O.. the most backwards inbred pennciltuckians around. The thought of OOCT fixing anything is MORONIC....

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal