Author Topic: Missy Rothfuss is cruel to Horses  (Read 26805 times)

okdfool

• Open / FFA
Re: Missy Rothfuss is cruel to Horses
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2020, 11:18:31 AM »
Dude you got 6 pages, get over it, BTW, like her or not she knows her job and is excellent horse person ...

casandra

• NW-1
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2020, 11:54:32 AM »
Dude you got 6 pages, get over it, BTW, like her or not she knows her job and is excellent horse person ...
She is one of the best, been saving lives for 25 years. What have you haters done?

#Me Too

• 4 claimer
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2020, 12:06:52 PM »
I GOT ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT MY DEAR MISSY

YOU WISH YOU COULD STILL SMACK THAT ASS RINGO
Ms Cortez is the New Boss. and she is not the same as the Old Boss

casandra

• NW-1
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2020, 12:10:25 PM »
Not Rothfuss, or stalker. The family was well know in NY, Poor old man had his hands full, hard worker, just ok horseman. John Jr smart, moved across state, away from crazy train.
You think you know us, but most stalkers only know bits and pieces. Witch sister spurned you? or was it John. Must be some reason why you are spewing poison and expecting the other person to die. You think you know me, but you don't. I left in 1970, educated myself, had my own stable for over 40 years. The only time I helped anyone is if they asked me, and then usually not. Had the same owner for 28 years at the getos. He was also heavy-over 270. But still won the open trot with Smaczna and the Penn-Ohio driving championship. Stable profited every year. What's your stats? Most times the vets would come to me and ask for help with their confusing cases. I did my job, took care of my children and horses. And had a big case of MYOB, witch you could could certainly use a dose of. Both my girls are a success, I am very proud of both of them. I ran a holistic stable, and when the likes of you and your arsenal of drugs, cocktails and concoctions destroyed our great industry, I retired moved to Florida and golf weekly, ocean and culinary school. Whats your claim to fame besides being a spurned person?

moonman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2020, 07:14:32 PM »
You need to go help James be successful cause he is absolutely a moron when it come to training horses. Maybe your daughter should take over the stable

casandra

• NW-1
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2020, 08:11:38 PM »
You need to go help James be successful cause he is absolutely a moron when it come to training horses. Maybe your daughter should take over the stable
I have better things to do with my life then revisit the past. Its all good.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2020, 12:30:18 PM »
You miss the point, she is at risk of many health concerns. It would look real great if she has a coronary catching a loose horse. She is great at her job, she just needs to loose weight. It is a shame.

Cruiseinyou

• NW-1
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2020, 01:13:03 PM »
You miss the point, she is at risk of many health concerns. It would look real great if she has a coronary catching a loose horse. She is great at her job, she just needs to loose weight. It is a shame.
So as a nobody like yourself , You and all the small dick men feel it’s ok to get on here and try to humiliate anyone more successful than you .   It’s funny how much you know about her family and her . It’s down right creepy . There is no point except the only way you cab get off and feel better about your own failures is trashing someone else . She can loose the weight but you will always be nothing .  Her weight has never hinder her at her job . Don’t try to act like you even care with your health concerns . Big or small Missy will always be a success . You will just be a bitter horseplop poster that went no where in life

casandra

• NW-1
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2020, 02:15:01 PM »
You miss the point, it is not your job, like it is not the job of the government to control someone else's health. Give it a rest already. Go lick your wounds, and go get a vaccine. You seem the type that MSM controls.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2020, 07:25:44 PM »
how has this topic lasted 5 pages  ngc3

Missy has been the laser focus for 6 pages  ;  BUT, Truth of the matter is the harness racing industry is unquestionably the sport with the best lookin' people all the way around.  That could be what triggered all this posting on Missy's solid frame. 

Kids, most all of the trainers, drivers, grooms and all - no matter what track - are handsome folk.  Actually, that just might be what lures the patrons to the tracks.  Look at any replay of a nightly event and - by golly, it is one after another, beautiful men and women parading to the win circle. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2020, 07:55:29 PM »
Missy has been the laser focus for 6 pages  ;  BUT, Truth of the matter is the harness racing industry is unquestionably the sport with the best lookin' people all the way around.  That could be what triggered all this posting on Missy's solid frame. 

Kids, most all of the trainers, drivers, grooms and all - no matter what track - are handsome folk.  Actually, that just might be what lures the patrons to the tracks.  Look at any replay of a nightly event and - by golly, it is one after another, beautiful men and women parading to the win circle.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2020, 02:50:21 PM »
How long has Missy been working for Goodyear as a Blimp?

11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2020, 04:45:34 PM »
what weighs more Missy or her horse
??? 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2020, 05:40:51 PM »
what weighs more Missy or her horse
??? 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Tell her to haul ass and she'd hafta make 2 trips.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2020, 07:30:25 PM »
  Tell her to haul ass and she'd hafta make 2 trips.
I banded Tim.  Again.  He needed a time out. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal