Author Topic: They are literally writing Foiled Again races!  (Read 16555 times)

mtnskipper

• Open / FFA
Re: They are literally writing Foiled Again races!
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2018, 03:48:26 PM »
You are actually wrong.  People cheer when he races and do come out to see him race.  The people in attendance do appreciate seeing Foiled Again.
  and harrah's located in the worst neighborhood in chester isn't exactly a congenial place to go. most will wait till the horse comes to a track near them.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2018, 05:20:47 PM »
The only reason anyone will show up is if Miss America is giving free blowjobs.

A FAIR AND PROFESSIONAL WAY?

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2018, 05:23:46 PM »
great job PJ   . YOU DID GOOD

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2018, 07:13:04 PM »
I'm gonna tell my grandkids about how I saw foiled again race as a 14 year old and finish 4th in a non winners of a ham sandwich race in buffalo
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2018, 07:16:56 PM »
i think assigned the rail also

frederick.frankenstein

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 09:03:29 AM »
Firstly moron, if no one enters, he won't have a race to compete in. Secondly moron, he doesn't fit the condition as usually written. Thirdly moron, If you read an earlier post of mine, I suggested that they bar FA from the purse but since you are a moron, you probably missed that one.

Since you show you lack of class (and intelligence) buy using insults, the race secretary knows the horses at the track and he can judge Foiled Again's current ability.  I image he picked the race to add conditions to include Foiled Again so it would be a competitive race. That is what his job is.  If you think you can do better, why not send them a resume. Make sure to use the word "moron" in your cover letter.  If that race would fill without Foiled Again, I doubt it will have any trouble filling with him.

frederick.frankenstein

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 09:04:59 AM »
I'm gonna tell my grandkids about how I saw foiled again race as a 14 year old and finish 4th in a non winners of a ham sandwich race in buffalo

I would tell my grandkids how I saw the richest standardbred by far race.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2018, 09:50:40 AM »
And your grandkids will say...gramps what is harness racing? What did they have in common with dinosaurs because I never had a chance to see either.

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 10:00:07 AM »
 The horsemen of the 60's and 70's laid the groundwork for the industry to begin to fail.  Lack of customer service started then started the problems, they cheated the customer even more back then, now they cheat each other and the endgame of no racing at all would be just penalty.  Anything I can help to put harness racing out of its memory I am in favor of.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2018, 10:06:25 AM »
USTA may also ramp up there Back to the Track promotions. May be some free t-shirts of FA for the first 100 in attendance since he got to 100 wins.
 Then they will have 50 or 60 left over that will be sent to the next track he's entered to go. If fans truly want to see a champion they will trek to Kentucky Horse Park and spend the day with family learning and seeing the overall love of horses and there commitment of becoming that Champion. Not some cheap race that means little at some racetrack near you. Hopefully for all involved that happens and not some freak step taken on the track by a 14 year old horse and he breaks down or comes up lame during the race. What will the headlines then be?

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2018, 10:49:07 AM »
The horsemen of the 60's and 70's laid the groundwork for the industry to begin to fail.  Lack of customer service started then started the problems, they cheated the customer even more back then, now they cheat each other and the endgame of no racing at all would be just penalty.  Anything I can help to put harness racing out of its memory I am in favor of.
Yes. Most track owners were blind to the concept of customer service as, they had monopolies. Scandal after scandal, blatant cheating was right in your face. Yet, the industry was almost bullet proof. The first state sponsored lottery was the beginning of choices. The more choices people had the less they chose harness racing. 
 I do not single the horsemen, the entire industry including the states were smugg and refused too do the right thing.

frederick.frankenstein

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2018, 11:46:59 AM »
And your grandkids will say...gramps what is harness racing? What did they have in common with dinosaurs because I never had a chance to see either.

Why do you bother to post here?  If the sport is so bad why do you follow it?

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2018, 11:49:15 AM »
Why do you bother to post here?  If the sport is so bad why do you follow it?
tell us the good in our sport

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2018, 11:53:32 AM »
Actuly, I think the same question will still exsist as it has for 70 years, ..."you mean the horses that pull that buggie thing?" Aren't they all fixed?"

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2018, 11:58:03 AM »
Actuly, I think the same question will still exsist as it has for 70 years, ..."you mean the horses that pull that buggie thing?" Aren't they all fixed?"
a true friend would never bring them to the track

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal