Author Topic: The All Knowing Plopturds Don't Know What I'm Doing And Where?!?!?  (Read 2527 times)

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Now hold on here. Am I reading even with all the hints I've dropped and according to you clowns, the plop is the place for all the in the know. None of you know what I'm doing? Is it possible what's posted here is nothing more than fresh horse shit? So far I've seen Bourgault got off and is training again. Must be true, it's posted here. Just read another genius say I've been banned from every track.  ngc3. And the kicker, nobody can tell the plopulation what I've been doing? Say it ain't so! There is only one solution.
#bringbackdannance

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
Re: The All Knowing Plopturds Don't Know What I'm Doing And Where?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 12:26:13 AM »

Jesus Christ, is this what you've become?

Not a good look at all

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 12:51:40 AM »
Jesus Christ, is this what you've become?

Not a good look at all

According to who? Exactly what does a "good look" do for me? Been taking shit here for how long? I'm supposed to conform to expectations set by a bunch of cowards? Nah. Now I'm gonna have some fun with this.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 03:53:01 AM »
According to who? Exactly what does a "good look" do for me? Been taking shit here for how long? I'm supposed to conform to expectations set by a bunch of cowards? Nah. Now I'm gonna have some fun with this.
do us all and yourself a favor put a barrel in your mouth and eat the hot lead coming out til your eyes close forever fuck face

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2024, 09:10:09 AM »
Nope. Who are you?

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2024, 09:28:07 AM »
do us all and yourself a favor put a barrel in your mouth and eat the hot lead coming out til your eyes close forever fuck face
You're fucking disgusting.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2024, 09:48:45 AM »
How's the Zach Jackson thing going? So, let me get this right..You go to Meadowlands management to complain about being the threat of assault on Meadowlands property by Zach Jackson and he gets nothing, and you wind up getting barred?

Can you explain that picture!
 73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2024, 10:15:54 AM »
How's the Zach Jackson thing going? So, let me get this right..You go to Meadowlands management to complain about being the threat of assault on Meadowlands property by Zach Jackson and he gets nothing, and you wind up getting barred?

Can you explain that picture!
 73cv.2

Who said I'm barred?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2024, 12:26:43 PM »
Who said I'm barred?

So, you are saying you can go into the Meadowlands without repercussions?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2024, 01:22:07 PM »
Imagine approaching 60, not a dime in the bank, no 401k to speak of, no hope for any social security and a one room  flop house. Actually feel sorry for this guy who has NADA, yet comes back on here mouthing off. Sad.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2024, 01:30:56 PM »
Imagine approaching 60, not a dime in the bank, no 401k to speak of, no hope for any social security and a one room  flop house. Actually feel sorry for this guy who has NADA, yet comes back on here mouthing off. Sad.

Imagine being a spineless coward who posts about the guy anonymously? Hasn't the guts to say any of this to the person's face? Tell us who you are and I can do a little digging on you too. Or are to SCARED. Still you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. As for Kirby, I have yet to be told by anyone at M1 or Mr. Gural himself that I am excluded. If I am...oh well.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2024, 01:53:34 PM »
Imagine being a spineless coward who posts about the guy anonymously? Hasn't the guts to say any of this to the person's face? Tell us who you are and I can do a little digging on you too. Or are to SCARED. Still you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. As for Kirby, I have yet to be told by anyone at M1 or Mr. Gural himself that I am excluded. If I am...oh well.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Shopping Cart Staple.

drawbar

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2024, 01:58:01 PM »
Mike,
   Keep up the good work. Don't let the naysayers deter you. 

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2024, 02:08:25 PM »
Mike is not banded anywhere except maybe FordsDeathFarm

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2024, 02:25:53 PM »

Took but minutes to respond. Zero life. Mike, if it was said to your face, you would run and hide. A one room flop house in late 50's, FACT. No job, FACT. No retirement plan, FACT. Not too late though, but mouthing off on here, responding to a fat pension and a looming 3k ss payment down the road only helping me and not you. God bless, buddy.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal