Author Topic: Betting Line On Petrelli Outcome  (Read 3321 times)

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
Re: Betting Line On Petrelli Outcome
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2024, 09:56:20 AM »
Interesting that all the people he talks about use beards to respond..

Well, this board would be very quiet if it weren’t for folks posting under fictitious names and identities.
We should all change our user names to our real identities. Otherwise……shut the F up.

Reread It

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2024, 10:41:48 AM »
Well, this board would be very quiet if it weren’t for folks posting under fictitious names and identities.
We should all change our user names to our real identities. Otherwise……shut the F up.

Who would miss the beards that only show up when certain people are exposed?

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2024, 03:49:30 PM »
I would have lost money for taking the under on A BAT TO THE HEAD BY NOW! There is always someone who can use a couple hundos in the racing game. It appears to me that he is playing with borrowed time!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2024, 06:38:25 PM »
.  Can I get $50 on his people @ 2-1 you should have a line of 1-9 he kills himself that I'll take $1000 on

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2024, 06:47:50 PM »
Updated betting odds

What's the final outcome on the Petrelli Saga

1 to 5 No new indictments (don't forget that was one of his early implies)

6 to 5 He invoices Faraldo, Taylor and others for entertainment charges. Both Faraldo and Taylor have major heart attacks from laughing too hard. - Now 1 to 9 as Faraldo and Taylor kept punching $100 tickets

2 to 1 "His People" turns out to be the staff down at the Food and Clothing bank (I hope they donate some new clothes to him).- Off the board as the entire town of Goshen showed up to bet it

10 to 1 He gets a real job by starting a Private Investigation firm, and finds he has been impersonationg a legit harness racing authority all this time - Now 100 to 1 as all betters said as soon as they read he gets a real job it came up lame without Callahan driving it

25 to 1 His buggy girl flashes him and he rushed to emergency room.- His buggy girl asked if there was a Don't come bet line

100 to 1 He's actually been right about accusations - Bettors laughed too hard to even consider the line

1,000 to 1 He apologizes to the world, gets a real job, and is made Man of The Year by Horseplop. - Horseplop claims insiders looking to bet  he's voted most not to succeed in 2024 since the last several decades that was a sure thing.

RockingStretchDrive

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2024, 06:20:57 PM »
What's the final outcome on the Petrelli Saga

1 to 5 No new indictments (don't forget that was one of his early implies)

6 to 5 He invoices Faraldo, Taylor and others for entertainment charges. Both Faraldo and Taylor have major heart attacks from laughing too hard.

2 to 1 "His People" turns out to be the staff down at the Food and Clothing bank (I hope they donate some new clothes to him).

10 to 1 He gets a real job by starting a Private Investigation firm, and finds he has been impersonationg a legit harness racing authority all this time.

25 to 1 His buggy girl flashes him and he rushed to emergency room.

100 to 1 He's actually been right about accusations

1,000 to 1 He apologizes to the world, gets a real job, and is made Man of The Year by Horseplop.

It’s turned into a comedy show at this point

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2024, 02:56:27 AM »
The gofundme was SCM'S version of Happy Days when Fonz jumped the shark! The last bit of ammo was stuffed in the barrel and it appears that the powder has gotten wet! Get ready to raise an eyebrow on a regular basis as complete desperation sets in for the a damp and gloomy Spring sets in! The upcoming season will be a time of reckoning. The situation calls for every card to be played and every trick up the sleeve will make it to the table because I'm sure that it is make it or break it time for the project as a whole! I am thinking that he will accomplish something that is game changing at the buzzer!(next fall) Who else has a prediction on the SCM CRUSADE OF BROKEN DREAMS??? 73cv.2 73cv.2

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2024, 04:54:00 AM »
I’m not giving up on the SRF job posting.

But then, I rarely cash a winning ticket.
Reread It

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2024, 09:24:43 PM »
The court cases are done except for the loose ends from the initial roundup.The Fed's always go in with both barrels. The more time that is allowed is in the defendants story prep and destruction of evidence, the weaker the case becomes.I would have to Bridge Jump on this event.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2024, 10:08:42 PM »
He loses all credibility when involving PETA

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2024, 10:39:20 PM »
Interesting that all the people he talks about use beards to respond..
I don’t find that interesting, I happen to find it as being smart, unlike that  jackwagon SCM.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal