Author Topic: Scratchings from Outside Posts at Pocono,Chester,Meadows-- a joke.  (Read 1091 times)

bond

• Elite
Records numbers of scratchings at these tracks.(CHECK OUT POCONO LAST FEW WEEKS FOR EG)
Yonkers-gives you 2 weeks if you scratch from 7-8 posts-but still happens regularly.

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR FROM TRAINERS AND OWNERS-THEY DONT WANT TO START FROM THESE POSTS WHEN THEY HAVE VERY LITTLE CHANCE.
Better off staying in the barn-save time/money/horse.

Why? Why? Why?---dont racetracks listen to these messages-they are loud and clear.Racetracks been fucking up races for 25 years with this shit.!!!

PLEASE GIVE THE TRAINER THE OPTION OF STARTING FROM THE SECOND LINE OR STAY OUT THERE-DONT FORCE THEM!!!!!!

Happens at every track in australia new zealand,france,Ireland england denmark finland sweden etc--THEY HAVE TRAILERS!!!!!!

very little betting activity on the outside posts when compared to inside posts--so why not change it? Helps with the handle!!!!

Or am I being "obtuse"--racetracks like the outside posts-so they can rig the draw and fuck over certain trainers??
Changing the rules for outside posts would change this outlook-because believe me -MANY horsemen believe the above to be true.
Bettors would like it as well-as it brings horses more into play from the second line-no hope from the outside posts.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal