Author Topic: Congrats to AMAC (The Stable) and Megan Scran and The Moneyman  (Read 3641 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Congrats to AMAC (The Stable) and Megan Scran and The Moneyman
« on: September 08, 2023, 11:13:09 PM »
For winning with Tactical Mounds.

Some people wondered why he bought a shitload of Tactical Landing's. They are doing what daddy did and getting better with age. Many morons thought that because Big sister Mission Brief was a rocket at two than he would light it up as a stud at two. She was built like a thoroughbred and him like a tank and he got better and better as a late 3yo.

Tactical Mounds won from the 10 hole Hambo day and again today. Scotty has no problem drawing out there as hje knows how to drive when the money is up.

AMAC had a good day, I think 3 of the 8 he had running won and Austral Hanover who he sold to Paul Kelley won a $40,000 race at The Meadows with Twaddle Still training and AMAC driving

Ron Burke won with one of them owned by the Stable, He has won like 3 with J K Victory after AMAC sent him back to Burke stable from where they purchased him from.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 11:17:19 PM by TimTimTimbo »

Crash

• Top Claimer
Re: Congrats to AMAC (The Stable) and Megan Scran and The Moneyman
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2023, 11:29:22 PM »
This post was approved and paid for by the advertiser.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 11:53:26 PM »
So, Burke has the half brother who hasn't done much yet by Swan for All ( Mounds for All), He has the other Swan for All that The Stable has in Mel Gibswan (10,000 yearling) who has won over 80,000 with only 1 win, 3 2nds, and 3 3rds, both racing in Indiana and according to AMAC on a video i was watching, he said Burke likes the half brother to her quite a bit. Time will tell.

Might have to stick some $$$ on the nose soon and take a gamble.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 12:14:46 AM by TimTimTimbo »

Crash

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2023, 02:59:18 AM »
The preceding has been a paid advertisement. Any reproduction in whole or in part requires the permission of the advertiser

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2023, 08:30:01 AM »
please report back on some of the 50 yearlings that have not made $10,000 yet
not wishing anyone any ill will but you seem to be cherry picking the high spots

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2023, 12:30:19 PM »
please report back on some of the 50 yearlings that have not made $10,000 yet
not wishing anyone any ill will but you seem to be cherry picking the high spots

First off, I don't have any shares of any horses there. I just like to see people in fractional ownership do well. Yeah, I am sure many have not made it yet. I know at least 35 of them have had at least one race and many have earned a check

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2023, 01:27:36 PM »
This post was approved and paid for by the advertiser.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2023, 01:28:15 PM »
The preceding has been a paid advertisement. Any reproduction in whole or in part requires the permission of the advertiser

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2023, 01:38:16 PM »
timbo, thanks for clarifying
and yes i want to  see as many people do well as possible, especially fractional groups as hopefully many of those people will get more involved and support the industry
however making a start or taking a maiden win does not qualify as a success from a financial perspective
and that does not just apply to fractional groups but the industry as a whole
however we know that for many deep pocket owners it is just a hobby and the $ are not critical
however in fractional groups if people go a few horses and or a few years with no success they generally bail

just my thoughts

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2023, 03:48:59 PM »
timbo, thanks for clarifying
and yes i want to  see as many people do well as possible, especially fractional groups as hopefully many of those people will get more involved and support the industry
however making a start or taking a maiden win does not qualify as a success from a financial perspective
and that does not just apply to fractional groups but the industry as a whole
however we know that for many deep pocket owners it is just a hobby and the $ are not critical
however in fractional groups if people go a few horses and or a few years with no success they generally bail

just my thoughts

I agree with everything you said. It is hard to make money but if people own a small p[art and they get a few wins here and there, I am sure most would give up a few $$$ to get the thrill.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2023, 11:53:41 PM »
Stable had a number of horses in OH sires finals tonight. The ones entered racing for 1.1Mln in those purses cashed in on a 4th going for 100k and 5th for 300k. 27,500 minus 10% and assuming starting fees for those 7 horses he is lucky he can start his video to the owners with a NJ classic win over the weekend. Thing about horse racing with the highs and lows. When does Jason McGinnis start his suspension or is it under a stay?

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2023, 01:11:00 PM »
Anybody notice that when any of the stables horses do anything in a big race Amac is in a different area code. Also does any one care to mention how any of those purchases over $50K from Ongait are doing. invest 1% and get to pay for 100% of Amac's retirement fund.

Pockets

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2023, 03:30:07 PM »
Anybody notice that when any of the stables horses do anything in a big race Amac is in a different area code. Also does any one care to mention how any of those purchases over $50K from Ongait are doing. invest 1% and get to pay for 100% of Amac's retirement fund.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2023, 03:42:01 PM »
I don’t care for AMac at all but he is exposing a ton of people to the sport. Again tell me how many of you are willing to work 60+ hours a week and travel constantly for free??? Owning racehorses is a hobby not an investment. Use what $$ you can and enjoy. 20 years from now those people will look at the win pics and remember that day. I guarantee 99% won’t be able to tell you what they did with the purse money

Par Four

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2023, 05:13:32 PM »
Has he moved his family to Cleveland.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal