General Category > The O.T.

SO'S JOHN FRANK ARMY goes grocery shoppin today.

(1/1)

JOHN FRANK:
IT very difficult for meeeses at times. Soooes I drive to a MEIER'S that about 10 miles away.
I can't see. Me right eye almost gone. Glare from sun has me blinded. Can't see a light until it on top of me. Gonna have surgery in 6 weeks. If it fails can't wait for me seein eye GERMAN SHEPARD arrack dog to go to HOOSIER and meet up with PUK. My boy will rnd his nonsense.

BUT here I am at DELI at MEIER. Only place that sells OLD FASHIONED LOAF,anywhere. I also wanted to purchase some AMERICAN chezze. One lady operatin. So this fuc I guess is in his mid-30,s. He orders 5 lbs of some HAM. And he impatient as it takes a while to slice. The older lady has to show him slices 4 times to get his desired slice. HE got his cart parked in chezze section. I want to be able to see the chezze. I tells the fud. Could you move your cart so I can determine a future purchase. YHE FUC GOES. Wait your turn. JOHN FRANK ARMY says to HIM. I don't know what you doin with all this HAM. ON SALE and freezzzin it. MAYBE you should go to a STATE FAIR and purcase the BLUE RIBBON PIG and have it SLAUGHTERED. He goes FUC YOU. JOHN FRANK ARMY takes his cart and sends it flyin 3 aisles down. Even though I can't see.FUC with me JR. HE calls and screams for manadement. MEET me in parkin lot. Not happen. You can tell he A IOWA TRUMP LOVER.

caddy:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on February 01, 2024, 05:14:16 PM ---Here I am at DELI at MEIER. Only place that sells OLD FASHIONED LOAF,anywhere. I also wanted to purchase some AMERICAN chezze. One lady operatin. So this fuc I guess is in his mid-30,s. He orders 5 lbs of some HAM. And he impatient as it takes a while to slice. The older lady has to show him slices 4 times to get his desired slice. HE got his cart parked in chezze section. I want to be able to see the chezze. I tells the fud. Could you move your cart so I can determine a future purchase. YHE FUC GOES. Wait your turn. JOHN FRANK ARMY says to HIM. I don't know what you doin with all this HAM. ON SALE and freezzzin it. MAYBE you should go to a STATE FAIR and purcase the BLUE RIBBON PIG and have it SLAUGHTERED. He goes FUC YOU. JOHN FRANK ARMY takes his cart and sends it flyin 3 aisles down. Even though I can't see.FUC with me JR. HE calls and screams for manadement. MEET me in parkin lot. Not happen. You can tell he A IOWA TRUMP LOVER.

--- End quote ---

what we have here ios called embellishment.  My guess is it went more like this.
Guy, w/ the next number - steps up and orders a 1/2 lb. ham thin sliced.  He's likely distracted when Lil Crank Frank crowds into his space smelling like a bunch of green onions.  He most politely asked onion breath to step back so he can breathe.  Takes his pkg o deli ham and rolls away.
Meanwhile, Frankie had too much time on his hands and went to lala fantasyvil and visualized throwing a shopping cart aside.  The management came by the counter, saw Frankie in daydream and asked him to turn off the ignition on the batt. pwrd ride on cart. 

JOHN FRANK:
PORK LOVER: Nice to know I got a faithful follower when JOHN FRANK ARMY posts about experiences.
Since I assume you kiddies have all left the nest,It would not surprize me farmer you got a piglat scamperin around in yooouuse livin room.

Generation XYZ:
Nothing gets between me and My Taylor's Ham.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version