General Category > The O.T.

Lets talk and discuss a topic that cums up occassionaly about PLOPSTERS.

(1/5) > >>

JOHN FRANK:
Know a lota of posters who say their trainers or owners and they care about their ponies say, teeth care is a very important component to a healthy horse. I would agree. A pony with a tooth ache might run terrible.
But this post ain't about ponies. This about posters includin one JOHN FRANK ARMY. Too beee continue....

JOHN FRANK:
Youuse peoples knows JOHN FRANK ARMY worked for a DENTIST for years. He a rich boy who owned a gigantic horse farm down across the road in BARRINGTON HILLS from RICHARD L. DUCHIWEEW. He also owned a big property acrea wise horse farm he gave to his daughters. He barned horses for others and his daughters. Pasture is unbelievable. Makes money and his daughters on their proberty have a huge indoor trainin facility for jumpers,equestrian. They get all the RICH fucs that want their sons and daughters to learn. Quite a business in this neck of woods. Too continue.

JOHN FRANK:
Me DENTIST that I traded work for DENTAL a cocky fuc. And I did plenty of work in exchange for DENTAL. His home alone on proberty has 12 bedrooms. Did work over years for his daughters homes. I would charge $40.00 a hour. When I did work for his daughters and that 3 of them,he would charge them for the work done. Shrew business man or for GOD'S sake. So I did work for over 20 years in exchange. I thought he did me MOUTH good durin that time. Put in expensive permenent bridges 3 of them. He called me all the time. One of his daughters grew potent weed on proberty. JOHN come over and smoke this SHIT. I always declined ,since I have not touched the shit since I was last at 29 after 7 years. CONTINUEIN again...

JOHN FRANK:
So lets kinda sum this up,I hope. Me dentist last year tells me me mouth a wreck. I say's what the FUC you talkin about. Just last year with X-rays you said me in perfect shape. I say's how can me deteriote in 12 months. He goes and says it can happen. Then he goes,I no work on PEOPLES TEETH after the age of 75. He safe,me 76. ME like to turn him in for home grown weed,but I never RAT on anyone. And BARRINGTON HILLS anyhoy caters to their RICH. Also, he inherited from his DAD, UNCLE, AUNT and never shared a penny with others. QUIT the HUMAN BEIN. Will continue to toothless PLOPSTERS.

JOHN FRANK:
So's here want I want to say to you younsters. When you young your teeth can remain in great shape. I'm now going to a dental school and also a outside dentist that takes me $3750.00 insurance for everythin. POINT is boys: I get you mock toothless people and you can at your age. Me recomendation at your age is go visit your dentist 2 times a month. YOU won't though and as you mock toothless SCM,at his age you will be in same predicament.
I'm gonna be fine in 12 months. Just a word of warnin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version