General Category > The O.T.

Do anyone work anymore.

(1/3) > >>

JOHN FRANK:
I'm not sure me understand PROTESTS. Doooes you just say to your emplyers: FUC OFF,I ain't comin into work today. I worked from the age of 9 till I finnaly could not anymore when I reached 76. OR is it these days,every FUCKIN person gets a million PERSONAL DAYS, SICK DAYS, and VACATION DAYS that one only has to work 30 days out of year.
You member me early days. After college,I worked for FLORIDA CITRUS COMMISSION to start. No days off for me. Worked 6 days a week,maybe 60 hours. And it a salary JOP. Did not like wearin a TIE'with a suit or a dress coat. It be summer. I'ss finnaly takes it on myself to change dress code. It a swelterin 98 wet bulb in CHICAGO. I say's enough of this SHIT. I'm gonna make me 3 calls dressed in shorts,T-shirt, and brand new runnin shoes. Had hour meetins at JEWEL ,DOMINICK'S, WHITE HEN,

JOHN FRANK:
Sorry,I got distracted from SCOTTY the TELLER telephone call. You member him SRP. Nice work you did over 5 years.
I'm tired. Think I willcontinue tomorrow .

LUCPARK:
 SHUT THE FCK U FCKIN IDIOT ngc3 ngc3

JOHN FRANK:
SORRY'S I'm back to respond to PUKE. I'm waitin for another tele call.
Hey PUKE SHRIMP: DADDY left it to YOU. HE worked and YOU a LOW LIFE INHERITANCE BOY,that likes to brag about it.
You would not know anythin about work,since you never have.
So SHRIMP, Maybe DADDY felt BAD that he sired a SHORT SHRIMP like you.
The rest of us here are NORMAL and YOU BORN a MIDGET.

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: LUCPARK on November 14, 2023, 04:15:54 PM --- SHUT THE FCK U FCKIN IDIOT ngc3 ngc3

--- End quote ---
ngc3 ngc3

Leave Johnny Wiz Bang be. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version