Author Topic: SCM Quick Question  (Read 3396 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: SCM Quick Question
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2023, 09:44:45 AM »
Edita is a smart woman. SCM just go get a job.

THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE HIS STALL APPLICATION WAS DENIED AT MARK FORD TRAING CENTER!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2023, 09:59:49 AM »
Listening to this jerk off walking around ranting is really pathetic.
Successful home repair business my ass that ended in a courtroom after he defaulted on a contract.
Loser

Everything he has ever lost of because of his mouth absolute fact.

Was just told that this piece of shit loser while his mother was in very bad health on oxygen was yelling at this poor women about her not giving this loser her stimulus check to where she was shaking like a leaf he has no soul.

The family is finally speaking out

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2023, 10:01:08 AM »
Edita is a smart woman. SCM just go get a job.

THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE HIS STALL APPLICATION WAS DENIED AT MARK FORD TRAING CENTER!

She, Edita only knows you through your Fake Facebook page, because you lie here, you lie there.

You beg to be outed.

Mike, myself, Edita and I'll grab some chic up we'll all go for a night out soon, me there or them in SOFL - -- - Real people doing real things!

Try that, and stop name dropping like you know anybody and they give a shit about you.  My name is all over everywhere here and the outside, you 13 years everything FAKE!

Time to become relevant Gaagoots! ;D

It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2023, 10:16:01 AM »
She, Edita only knows you through your Fake Facebook page, because you lie here, you lie there.

You beg to be outed.

Mike, myself, Edita and I'll grab some chic up we'll all go for a night out soon, me there or them in SOFL - -- - Real people doing real things!

Try that, and stop name dropping like you know anybody and they give a shit about you.  My name is all over everywhere here and the outside, you 13 years everything FAKE!

Time to become relevant Gaagoots! ;D
I'm not on her Facebook page dummy.  Stick to what you know best, sucking cock that's all you seem to talk about.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2023, 10:23:43 AM »
I'm not on her Facebook page dummy.  Stick to what you know best, sucking cock that's all you seem to talk about.

PROOF GAAGOOTS IS A LIAR FROM WHAT HE SAID 1 MONTH AGO! (Post #30)

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74017.msg1106165#msg1106165

And there is plenty more of his lies, from his own mouth that he is now contradicting!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2023, 10:57:10 AM »

PROOF GAAGOOTS IS A LIAR FROM WHAT HE SAID 1 MONTH AGO! (Post #30)

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74017.msg1106165#msg1106165

And there is plenty more of his lies, from his own mouth that he is now contradicting!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Excuse me dummy..You can view a person's FB page if it's not private without being friends. You really are not very bright

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2023, 11:26:33 AM »
Excuse me dummy..You can view a person's FB page if it's not private without being friends. You really are not very bright

You're done Gaagoots, done!

You ran a game on PLOP for a long time.

Forget me just showing You (and everyone) you can't keep your stories straight.

The outside world will be showing soon that things you say, are lies!  Side by side your lies to truths will be shown!!!

You ran your game, game's been run on you DICKHEAD!  You'll be shipping out to THE PLOP HALL OF ETERNAL SHAME motherfucker! ;D
It's Official!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2023, 11:55:27 AM »
SCM how can you be upset with people that do to you what you do to everyone else
The only difference is everything you say are made up stories and lies about people.
And what they say is the absolute truth!!!
Facts are the facts
You are a dead beat that has nothing absolutely nothing!!!
I cant wait to post all the text messages and voice mails you sent last night people will really see the sick pathetic. man you are sorry your not a man from what I heard and read what you told your poor daughter and  ex-wife is sick and you really need professional help!!!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2023, 11:57:43 AM »
SCM how can you be upset with people that do to you what you do to everyone else
The only difference is everything you say are made up stories and lies about people.
And what they say is the absolute truth!!!
Facts are the facts
You are a dead beat that has nothing absolutely nothing!!!
I cant wait to post all the text messages and voice mails you sent last night people will really see the sick pathetic. man you are sorry your not a man from what I heard and read what you told your poor daughter and  ex-wife is sick and you really need professional help!!!

You're just someone possibly close to the ex or someone who knows someone else.

What's your first name theone?

I'm Paul by the way, he is not scm but Mike...who are you?
It's Official!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2023, 12:10:31 PM »
Again lies we all know the senator is mike not Paul
And good going Mr tough guy now you poor daughter had to go to the school for a meeting because your pathetic scared ass is requesting security at the graduation because you’re a pathetic bitch.
Leave the poor girl alone and enjoy her graduation. You should hope for the best for your children and want them to be more successful than you.
Only problem that’s to low of a goal because most pan handlers have it better then you. At least they get up and try and make an effort.
Just imagine a man calling a school about this absolutely pathetic

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2023, 12:14:12 PM »
And good going Mr tough guy now you poor daughter had to go to the school for a meeting because your pathetic scared ass is requesting security at the graduation because you’re a pathetic bitch.
Leave the poor alone and enjoy her graduation. You should hope for the best for your children and want them to be more successful than you.
Only problem that’s to low of a goal because most pan handlers have it better then you. At least they get up and try and make an effort.

Believe this dude....you might as well root for fairy-tales to come true.

PLOP is either going to be non stop lies and become an archive that no one will show up too.

Or we forget this shit, grow up, do horses, have fun, bang, and maybe have nice scores!

The rest is troubling bs, and spamming a successful harness forum - anyone that does that which is this hates plop it's evident!

Am I lying?

- Paul
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2023, 12:22:53 PM »
Leave the poor girl alone and enjoy her graduation. You should hope for the best for your children and want them to be more successful than you.
Senators lips are planted around SCM hairy asshole like a starving tick!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2023, 12:26:15 PM »
Senators lips are planted around SCM hairy asshole like a starving tick!

Maybe Gaagoots can provide a picture or evidence lol because his word his shit.

When you OUT someone for lying they hate you of course, (below) from another time when Gaagoots was loving me and lying to the ALL of us, yes, another proven lie..

The next lie to be exposed of GAAGOOTS!

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74040.msg1106511#msg1106511

Lucky Lie Post #7!  ;D

The political animal non profit activist very public EDITA B denies this!
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2023, 06:32:45 PM »
What do you know about his life, besides the bullshit you read from retards here! 

His name is Mike, spoke to him once, better than several dozen cowards here LIKE YOU that hide behind fake names and lies!   ;D
[/s]
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2023, 06:38:11 PM »
You're done Gaagoots, done!

You ran a game on PLOP for a long time.

Forget me just showing You (and everyone) you can't keep your stories straight.

The outside world will be showing soon that things you say, are lies!  Side by side your lies to truths will be shown!!!

You ran your game, game's been run on you DICKHEAD!  You'll be shipping out to THE PLOP HALL OF ETERNAL SHAME motherfucker! ;D
[/s]
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Laag: ruthless
    Today at 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal