Author Topic: SCM Quick Question  (Read 3291 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: SCM Quick Question
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2023, 12:23:42 AM »
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2023, 12:27:47 AM »
Mike's JESUS is a NIGGA JEWBAG.

Not true. Everyone is Jewish but everyone not a filthy jewbag. Being Jewish doesn’t make you a jewbag. Your character and greed for money and control of others does. Like having to win every debate or disagreement, or thinking you know it all, and on and on....that defines one as a jewbag. Jesus is Savior of the world. Repent or turn an$ burn......

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2023, 12:33:53 AM »
Not true. Everyone is Jewish but everyone not a filthy jewbag. Being Jewish doesn’t make you a jewbag. Your character and greed for money and control of others does. Like having to win every debate or disagreement, or thinking you know it all, and on and on....that defines one as a jewbag. Jesus is Savior of the world. Repent or turn an$ burn......

Your mother sucked your god Jesus' tiny black cock while he was hanging on the crucifix!

What a desperate cunt!

But you were in her womb, she needed to feed you some Jesus Jizz because she was a broke ass twat!

Why don't you burn a jewbag on your face you child size balls NAZI!   ;D
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2023, 12:40:42 AM »
Your mother sucked your god Jesus' tiny black cock while he was hanging on the crucifix!

What a desperate cunt!

But you were in her womb, she needed to feed you some Jesus Jizz because she was a broke ass twat!

Why don't you burn a jewbag on your face you child size balls NAZI!   ;D
Keep it up jewbag bitch and you’ll get toasted like you did last night and all day today by the good ploppers who know you’re shit. Take the uncircumcised donkey dick out of your mouth and get back to the old folks home. Way past your bedtime kike boy.  Not shut up and go feed the alligators bitch. You’re too easy pigeon. Good night

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2023, 12:45:31 AM »
Keep it up jewbag bitch and you’ll get toasted like you did last night and all day today by the good ploppers who know you’re shit. Take the uncircumcised donkey dick out of your mouth and get back to the old folks home. Way past your bedtime kike boy.  Not shut up and go feed the alligators bitch. You’re too easy pigeon. Good night

I'm KING KONG KIKE you KOCKSUCKER!

After I destroyed them all last night like tonight, like usual, I fucked your wife in her ass!

She loved it, and I made her scream KILL NAZIS while I pulled her hair and rode her like a lame Mare, beating her the whole mile.

You would of been proud, I drove her just like a just claimed Hoosier horse should be driven!   ngc3

All people think about here is ME KINGJEWBAG!  ;D
It's Official!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2023, 07:53:57 AM »
People need to know the TRUTH!!!!

You're talking about aka "Baby Doll" his ex-wife, Wendy Petrelli, who is the Mother of his Brother's (Frank) First Child, that Mike raised as his own! - Because Frank never took responsibility for the boy!

This is some Jerry Springer(RIP) shit here.  Is this actually true?  And why did SCM take down his drunken rant from in front of a bar from last night?  That was some crazy shit he was saying if it's true!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2023, 08:15:12 AM »
This is some Jerry Springer(RIP) shit here.  Is this actually true?  And why did SCM take down his drunken rant from in front of a bar from last night?  That was some crazy shit he was saying if it's true!

Springer needs to come back from the dead for this one 

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2023, 08:45:00 AM »
Springer needs to come back from the dead for this one

He did! he's been reincarnated as BLUTARD. The Queen of Cock references.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2023, 08:56:23 AM »
Oh Senator Blowhardski? Latest best friend of SCM what an honor that must be. I wouldn’t brag about it though and you’ll end up under the bus he doesn’t seem to discriminate

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2023, 09:00:31 AM »
This is why people need to finally now the real truth about SCM.
And not all the lies and stories he talks about is his videos.
All he does is make up crazy lies and then if anyone wants to set the record straight he starts the threats.
Love when he says he a tough guy please he’s a pansy just ask his father.
Never been in fight in his life or at least one that he fought back unless it was with a woman.
I have been speaking with his family trying to get the real truth so I can relay it to all.
Someone needs to finally get this jerk off to leave hard working people alone just stop.
He hates seeing successful people because he has NEVER been successful in anything.

1. His grandfather that passed when he was 9 yrs didn’t have enough time to see how much of a loser he really was. Wonder if his last words were to his father saying he’s a MARY!!!!
You think a decorated navy man would like what he’s doing…
He would have thrown his crying ass off that ship.

2  He was never thrown out of the horse business really was never in.
Or at least had an ounce of success.

3.  Everything in his life that has happened to him he has done to himself with his mouth. He thinks he knows all but knows absolutely nothing.

4. And what he said last night in the video about his ex wife. I would hang my self as soon as I got home from our first date with this jerk off..

There’s way more to come

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2023, 09:06:56 AM »
All he does is make up crazy lies and then if anyone wants to set the record straight he starts the threats.
Never been in fight in his life or at least one that he fought back unless it was with a woman.
I have been speaking with his family trying to get the real truth so I can relay it to all.
Someone needs to finally get this jerk off to leave hard working people alone just stop.
He hates seeing successful people because he has NEVER been successful in anything.

1. His grandfather that passed when he was 9 yrs didn’t have enough time to see how much of a loser he really was. Wonder if his last words were to his father saying he’s a MARY!!!!

3.  Everything in his life that has happened to him he has done to himself with his mouth. He thinks he knows all but knows absolutely nothing.

4. And what he said last night in the video about his ex wife. I would hang my self as soon as I got home from our first date with this jerk off..

There’s way more to come

He forgets many know him outside of plop, outside of his bust out harness carriage uncovered shit. Any press to him is good press and hes an attention whore. Unfortunately by calling his out ass out we just keep his ego fueled and theres no winning.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2023, 09:37:09 AM »
Can someone tell Marie that his daughter doesn’t want him at her graduation because people who actually take care of her like buying her first can and such are going to be there .
Just his family told me they didn’t want him at the hospital when there mom passed.
WOW! His own family what does that tell ya!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2023, 09:40:14 AM »

There’s way more to come
Interesting! This guy SCM is unbelievable !

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2023, 09:43:42 AM »
SCM on the run

He’s lashing out at all that really now him.
Now he’s threatening his daughter thar he won’t go to her graduation
But she says he he would be doing her a favor
Ano now they are going to make this dead beat dad accountable by finally taking his loser ass to court.
Was told he’s been threatening all night. Saying he’s calling everyone trying to stop her graduation.
Imagine this loser call his daughter saying he’s going to get her scholarship that her uncle Tommy got her pulled.
Just stop become a man and finally take responsibility for your children.
Or completely get out of their way so they can have a successful life.
Boy if we could only hear all those voice mails from him last night.
What kind of man is this.
Again his father was 1000% right by calling him Mary at 9yrs old
Just absolutely unbelievable..

Just a thought Mary take the time you waste trying to ruin hard working people’s lives and get a JOB and take care of your children!!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal