Author Topic: Jenn Bongiorno thread  (Read 175500 times)

MsO

• Open / FFA
Re: Jenn Bongiorno thread
« Reply #285 on: February 20, 2018, 07:11:37 PM »
THANK YOU HARRY

“Bill Maher talks about life “Inside the Bubble” where essentially people are only sharing ideas with people who think the exact same way that they do. There isn’t a lot of room to grow, adapt, evolve, or change if that is the case. Maybe that’s part of what I WANT people to disagree with me. I don’t understand political pages on Facebook that ban people simply for expressing a different opinion. If you feel confident in your message – shouldn’t you WANT to bring it to people who aren’t just going to smile and nod? Can’t you win the argument based on merit?”
-Sean Kemmerer

How come you never address any of the arguments that I make against you and your job performance, Amy?

It’s irrelevant to that quote above what you think of Bill Maher because a) the author wasn’t Bill Maher but Sean Kemmere; and b) it’s Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. Which is also the sketchy practice Amy Hollar has been attempting to do here with me rather than rebut the merit of any of my statements speaking to her failures and disqualifications as Northfield Park’s horseman’s representative. And likely because she can’t and knows she can’t. She hasn’t even tried. Ask yourselves. Has she? Nope.

“The truth does not need a number of supporters for authenticity. One person among the lot can be the only truthful out of the ten; 11 people out of 12 may be on the truthful side. However, the truth is the truth irrespective of how many people like to embrace it!”
-- Israelmore Ayivor
Source: The Great Hand Book of Quotes

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #286 on: February 20, 2018, 07:19:10 PM »
I've never seen a complete thread held hostage before, but it has  happened to this one.

Yeah. By a bunch of you Amy Hollar sockpuppets.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #287 on: February 20, 2018, 07:31:45 PM »
“Bill Maher talks about life “Inside the Bubble” where essentially people are only sharing ideas with people who think the exact same way that they do. There isn’t a lot of room to grow, adapt, evolve, or change if that is the case. Maybe that’s part of what I WANT people to disagree with me. I don’t understand political pages on Facebook that ban people simply for expressing a different opinion. If you feel confident in your message – shouldn’t you WANT to bring it to people who aren’t just going to smile and nod? Can’t you win the argument based on merit?”
-Sean Kemmerer

How come you never address any of the arguments that I make against you and your job performance, Amy?

It’s irrelevant to that quote above what you think of Bill Maher because a) the author wasn’t Bill Maher but Sean Kemmere; and b) it’s Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. Which is also the sketchy practice Amy Hollar has been attempting to do here with me rather than rebut the merit of any of my statements speaking to her failures and disqualifications as Northfield Park’s horseman’s representative. And likely because she can’t and knows she can’t. She hasn’t even tried. Ask yourselves. Has she? Nope.

“The truth does not need a number of supporters for authenticity. One person among the lot can be the only truthful out of the ten; 11 people out of 12 may be on the truthful side. However, the truth is the truth irrespective of how many people like to embrace it!”
-- Israelmore Ayivor
Source: The Great Hand Book of Quotes

YOUR OBSERVATIONS ARE FALLING ON DEAF EARS
I STILL HAVE THE JOB 62za.clp

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #288 on: February 20, 2018, 07:32:49 PM »
FACE IT I'VE DONE A GOOD JOB
ISN'T IT GETTING TO BE FEED TIME SWEETIE? PLEASE PICK UP THOSE STALLS, AND FRESH, NOT TOPPED OFF WATER PLEASE, THANX tmbz1

I got you answering as yourself absent any pretext to this one anyway. That's progress.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #289 on: February 20, 2018, 07:36:33 PM »
YOUR OBSERVATIONS ARE FALLING ON DEAF EARS
I STILL HAVE THE JOB 62za.clp

I understand you got the last thread where those were being told more fully deleted. What are you afraid of if not that someone will hear me, huh?

rollin smolin

• Open / FFA
  • SON OF A SNITCH
« Reply #290 on: February 20, 2018, 07:40:59 PM »
I understand you got the last thread where those were being told more fully deleted. What are you afraid of if not that someone will hear me, huh?

CAN YOU HEAR THIS?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2018, 07:51:29 PM »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2018, 07:53:46 PM »

WE WONT ALLOW YOUR VENDETTA HERE OR ON FACEBOOK ANY MORE
EXPECT MORE DELETIONS IF YOU CONTINUE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2018, 08:08:04 PM »
I got you answering as yourself absent any pretext to this one anyway. That's progress.

I STILL HAVE THE JOB tmbz1
HAVE THEY ALL BEEN FED AND WATERED THIS EVENING OR ARE YOU UNEMPLOYED AGAIN?

Lebanon Levi

• Open / FFA
« Reply #294 on: February 20, 2018, 09:06:47 PM »

YOU ARE JUST JELLY AMY GETS TO RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN THIS SUNDAY...  WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdn3WuihC8o
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 09:09:31 PM by Lebanon Levi »

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #295 on: February 20, 2018, 09:07:23 PM »
WE WONT ALLOW YOUR VENDETTA HERE OR ON FACEBOOK ANY MORE
EXPECT MORE DELETIONS IF YOU CONTINUE

Ha ha gotcha! Who's this "we" you speak of? What do you have to do with the operations of Horseplop? Whose email addy is HorsePlop@hushmail.com that sends me links to solicit my participation here? Huh? Huh? Huh? It sounds like you're getting a little touchy about the truths that I'm telling. And they're hitting a little too close to home.  And what is this Facebook thing you keep ranting about? I thought you said your page was almost wrecked or tried to be wrecked. Was it or wasn't it wrecked? You made it sound like you aren't on there anymore. Or at least some sort of irreparable damage had been done to the material good that is your facebook page. But maybe soliciting my participation here was so you could advance some claim that I was out to get you, and get more attention for yourself on there. You are some piece of work, lady. Go on and delete me. It'll only make you look more guilty and having of something to hide. I have nothing to lose or gain either way.  :P ;D

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #296 on: February 20, 2018, 09:17:14 PM »
Ha ha gotcha! Who's this "we" you speak of? What do you have to do with the operations of Horseplop? Whose email addy is HorsePlop@hushmail.com that sends me links to solicit my participation here? Huh? Huh? Huh? It sounds like you're getting a little touchy about the truths that I'm telling. And they're hitting a little too close to home.  And what is this Facebook thing you keep ranting about? I thought you said your page was almost wrecked or tried to be wrecked. Was it or wasn't it wrecked? You made it sound like you aren't on there anymore. Or at least some sort of irreparable damage had been done to the material good that is your facebook page. But maybe soliciting my participation here was so you could advance some claim that I was out to get you, and get more attention for yourself on there. You are some piece of work, lady. Go on and delete me. It'll only make you look more guilty and having of something to hide. I have nothing to lose or gain either way.  :P ;D

WHAT TRUTHS? THAT YOU DONT APPROVE OF MY JOB?
IM SORRY YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE STABLE GIRL
STOP DERAILING PLEASE...MY LAST ON THIS (I HOPE)

Ringo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #297 on: February 20, 2018, 09:33:48 PM »
YOU ARE JUST JELLY AMY GETS TO RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN THIS SUNDAY...  WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AMY GETS TO TAG TEAM THE NATURE BOY AND THE VOICE THIS WEEKEND! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #298 on: February 21, 2018, 10:44:05 AM »

That sounds a little out of place and curiously self-promotional for use in this thread.  Is this Amy just wanting to talk about Amy?  And isn’t that what your…errr…her Facebook page is for: attention that assuages her deep-seated insecurities?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #299 on: February 21, 2018, 10:51:31 AM »
WHAT TRUTHS? THAT YOU DONT APPROVE OF MY JOB?
IM SORRY YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE STABLE GIRL
STOP DERAILING PLEASE...MY LAST ON THIS (I HOPE)

Playing dumb or just people off of one-another was always your specialty, but this is just getting silly…

The truths that made the thread threatening. The truths about the horse in the picture that you thought brilliant to put up there of me. The truths of everything thrown at me as if to discredit me, but actually when you dig beneath the surface of them do more to discredit you, the OHHA, Dr. Richard Sams, who you fought so hard to defend at the expense of horsemen rather than, Oh I don’t know… actually representing them, and ditto the OSRC. But like I said, keep it coming. There’s nothing I’d like more than to get the chance to repeat what you did your best to keep concealed because the truth is something you clearly fear.  What do you have to hide from? Hmm? Why delete the thread?

Still a little stable girl, though? Oh ouch, Amy. You can do better. I guess that means you, Ohio Harness HORSEMAN’S Association Representative is suggesting that there’s something beneath you about stable work? Suggesting there’s something shameful in it? You’re hilarious.

You didn’t answer the questions. Don’t deflect and make it about me just so you have something to whine about. What do you have to do with the operations of this board and who here solicits my participation and because of why? Or is the enemy that you have really someone on this board and not everyone here really supports you, but is just an illusion meant sow discord and generate more hits; either here or on your Facebook page? I have considered the possibility. Have you? Maybe you should trot out another of your gross identities to post some kind of extraneous attack in all CAPS LOCK to deflect some more, huh? So far that hasn’t really been working for you. But, by all means. I have nothing to hide and no worries about being used to get more attention for you either if that ends up being the case. That, too, would only speak ill of you and the OHHA. Because at the end of the day, let’s face it, you represent and reflect on them here on this forum. You are the only one it could backfire on.

I have no sockpuppets that I’ve created for the sake of backing me up or friends I’ve asked to come defend me who could end up taking the fall because of it. I’m not the one who doesn’t think they are capable of and possessing of sound arguments to every derailment that only you are using as a crutch. Why would I have an interest in derailing a thread about Jenn Bongiorno anyhow?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal