Author Topic: Jenn Bongiorno thread  (Read 175569 times)

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
Re: Jenn Bongiorno thread
« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2018, 07:14:36 AM »
Psychotic Bitch babble.  this bitch and her pussy whipped 'other' have ruined many a message board in their day.  Don't let this trap have her way.  They cheated, they got caught. Fred Aboid, another used car salesman. Owned Arod, had Red go dead to set up some unusual payoffs to say the least/  I for one am glad the game has banished the both of them along with their 'Facebook  friend' Bob, the then BLOB Belcher.  She is worse than Howard Taylor, ever wished he could be

SPEAKING OF BLOB BELCHER, WHATEVER BECAME OF THE FENCING OPERATION HE WAS RUNNING OUT OF HIS FARM, AMAZING HOW MANY ITEMS THAT CAME UP MISSING WERE FOUND AT HIS FARM.  I AM SURE MISSY WOULD CALL THAT MORE 'FAKE NEWS'

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #241 on: February 18, 2018, 10:47:23 AM »
BLOB BELCHER HAS TAKEN OVER THE THREAD THANX TO DMSO AND HER TALE TALES

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2018, 12:16:51 PM »

Again, attack the messenger when you can’t answer for yourself. That’s mighty big of you, PPG. There are so many spineless no-account cowards taking part in this thread, apparently insecure in their masculinity. And, of course, women who are just plain insecure and deserving mention. I had it right when I first posted to it: I am the only one here with any balls. Well, one of the only ones. Stevesara has them too.  I have to give it up for him. He seems to be a decent person with a conscience on here not piling on just to seek acceptance. And further, has the courage to go against the grain when it’s the right thing to do.  tmbz1

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #243 on: February 18, 2018, 12:31:03 PM »
SPEAKING OF BLOB BELCHER, WHATEVER BECAME OF THE FENCING OPERATION HE WAS RUNNING OUT OF HIS FARM, AMAZING HOW MANY ITEMS THAT CAME UP MISSING WERE FOUND AT HIS FARM.  I AM SURE MISSY WOULD CALL THAT MORE 'FAKE NEWS'

Disclaimer: this is going to be longer than two sentences if you’re too dumb to figure that out for yourself, have a short attention span or are illiterate. Proceed only at your own risk and responsibility.

But, yeah! Good question.  Whatever did happen to that? Doesn’t anyone ever wonder? What did they call it? ‘Biggest crime ring’ or whatever? Never indicted. Never mentioned again. So weird, huh? All of a sudden it stopped being newsworthy? How can that be? But I guess that WILL happen when sleepy community cops get all excited and alert the presses before asking if the bank actually owns the “stolen” farm equipment you have the payment books and make your monthly payments on because they are basically yours. There was, however, one stolen lawn mower bought off a derelict employee, who when busted, “flipped on” King-pin Belcher to make a deal for himself.

He had to go to court to get his property back, even things they owned out-right, which is crazy. But notice how it’s never been reported on or spoken of again. It never is when it’s the cops making mistakes or overzealously policing communities and victimizing citizens.

Not that I ever said anything was ‘fake news’. Much to the contrary, it’s all too very real. Real stories that had the villains all wrong, though. But I guess nobody else but me wants to discuss it because that isn’t as much fun when your biases aren’t being confirmed for you but majorly torpedoed instead. When the truth comes out there’s suddenly no outrage. And that’s bullshit from  so-called “horsemen” and “truth and integrity seekers” just righting wrongs.! I really have to tell you: You’re bullshit.

Apparently nobody cares when it’s the authorities “cheating” and committing fraud. Or when self-seeking and I suspect self-dealing horsemen’s paid advocates, tracks and state agencies run cover for animal abusers, huh? Do you really want them free to roam the backstretch of racetracks? Because that’s what effectively happened when they never investigated it and blocked me from having it investigated by outside authorities. 

But that’s okay. Attack me all you want. Attack my weight and the length of my posts because those are surely both huge character flaws and the real wrongs being done. Just as getting too much or not enough dick would be, right? The continued attacks against anything you can come up with just makes it abundantly clear that I’m the only one not ashamed of anything, deflecting or hiding from a single thing and being entirely answerable for myself. I see Amy’s minions are out in full force today though. Either that or they are all her. Straw man arguments and employing dummy accounts to back herself up and create distractions was always her thing before. I don’t see why she’d reform and suddenly become disinterested in gossipy harness message boards and honest now. Because that’s funny, right? It’s all harmless fun and she’s a funny woman. If I’m wrong she would step forward, take responsibility and answer honestly and publicly to it and never has, instead remaining conspicuously silent.

If I ruin this board, however, to wrap up what appears to be the balance of her baseless attacks that she and her mouth-pieces have used before, then so be it. It deserves to be ruined when there’s no accountability or moderation of it. It’ll only create a vacuum that maybe someone with character  and integrity will start another board to fill. How bad could that really be?

791Gordy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #244 on: February 18, 2018, 03:19:27 PM »

But, yeah! Good question.  Whatever did happen to that? Doesn’t anyone ever wonder? What did they call it? ‘Biggest crime ring’ or whatever? Never indicted. Never mentioned again. So weird, huh? All of a sudden it stopped being newsworthy? How can that be?

This writing style is making my penis soft

Homer Report

• Top Claimer
« Reply #245 on: February 18, 2018, 03:42:41 PM »
 I SURE WISH SHE WOULD USE SOME SHORTER WORDS THAT US HILLBILLY HORSEMEN COULD UNDERSTAND. LOOKING THEM UP IN A DICTIONARY TAKES TOO MUCH TIME AND TAKES AWAY THE FREE HAND WHILE TAKING A DUMP

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #246 on: February 18, 2018, 03:48:14 PM »
I SURE WISH SHE WOULD USE SOME SHORTER WORDS THAT US HILLBILLY HORSEMEN COULD UNDERSTAND. LOOKING THEM UP IN A DICTIONARY TAKES TOO MUCH TIME AND TAKES AWAY THE FREE HAND WHILE TAKING A DUMP
So can we take bets?  Lesbian or takes it in the ass?  Lesbian 2/5, ass lover 2/1, non-sexual 5/1, Dan Nantz is it's true identity 8/1.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #247 on: February 18, 2018, 07:07:51 PM »
So can we take bets?  Lesbian or takes it in the ass?  Lesbian 2/5, ass lover 2/1, non-sexual 5/1, Dan Nantz is it's true identity 8/1.

IN THE CAN IS CURRENTLY CHALK

Lebanon Levi

• Open / FFA
« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2018, 08:04:42 PM »
IN THE CAN IS CURRENTLY CHALK

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.blank.940

LISTENS TO

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfprbZVq18xQ3kX-Jo_yvg

MARRIED TO A CAR SALESMAN WHO IS RUMORED TO BE AN ARAB TERRORIST

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #249 on: February 18, 2018, 08:50:14 PM »
God that woman MsO is verbose.  Not to mention unnecessarily long winded and redundant.  Educated and stupid at the same time.  Hope this is the only post she comments on.  Pain in the ass, annoying, and probably a two bagger.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

captain cash

• Open / FFA
« Reply #250 on: February 19, 2018, 06:45:30 AM »
 This mso doesn't seem to have anyone in her corner..and is quickly ruining this very popular thread.. so please go away..

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #251 on: February 19, 2018, 09:39:21 AM »
Hmmm...So popularity and validation sound like they're pretty important and necessary for a few here. That's nice. Weak-minded, sure. But still nice to know. Just as it's good to know what the sore subjects are around here that'll shut down threads.  tmbz1

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #252 on: February 19, 2018, 10:22:56 AM »
Hmmm...So popularity and validation sound like they're pretty important and necessary for a few here. That's nice. Weak-minded, sure. But still nice to know. Just as it's good to know what the sore subjects are around here that'll shut down threads.  tmbz1

MsO, Are you a Trainer or Owner or BOTH?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #253 on: February 19, 2018, 11:16:18 AM »

Do not give a rats ass about being popular and a need to be validated. But multi paragraph responses through one's history sure seems to point in those two directions ngc3

If that’s truly the case then wouldn’t it make a whole lot more sense to go after and disagree with the posts implying something scandalous about that history necessitating of my forthrightness about it?
Your sensitivities don’t really appear to be in line with anything that’s being claimed.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2018, 11:24:46 AM »
MsO, Are you a Trainer or Owner or BOTH?

Owned and worked almost exclusively on the farm in the past, which is to say my exposure to the back-side is limited. I may get back into it. But in the capacity of a trainer next time.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    Today at 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    Today at 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal