Author Topic: Jenn Bongiorno thread  (Read 175564 times)

Equus Caballus

• Elite
Re: Jenn Bongiorno thread
« Reply #225 on: February 16, 2018, 09:44:12 AM »
2 for 2 last night at Yawnkers

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2018, 11:21:47 AM »
once again bottom line however she is doing it shes winning races and is probably the hottest looking woman trainer in harness racing .

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #227 on: February 16, 2018, 12:01:17 PM »
BONGIORNO, JENNIFER L MANALAPAN, NJ YOB
YR on 2/10/2018 FINED: $100
LEAVING PADDOCK EARLY

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #228 on: February 16, 2018, 01:20:45 PM »
LEAVING PADDOCK EARLY

Big deal

Most of time it’s worth the fine

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #229 on: February 16, 2018, 10:23:06 PM »
LEAVING PADDOCK EARLY

Guess it was VERY IMPORTANT that she leave the paddock where she is the "trainer" of the horses racing. What if something happened and the "trainer" had to make a split second decision?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
She just has to make sure she doesn't break a nail or let her hair get out of place.  73cv.2 73cv.2

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #230 on: February 17, 2018, 12:15:14 AM »
Because...?

because it takes you eons to make a point and you are not in the least bit pithy.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #231 on: February 17, 2018, 10:23:43 AM »

because it takes you eons to make a point and you are not in the least bit pithy.

Oh for fucks sake! This thread had gotten back on track and here you are…again making it about me. Although I really think it’s entirely about you.  Did you even bother reading what the quote you were answering was in RESPONSE TO before presuming to mansplain it, like an oblivious ass, to me? And hadn’t I ALREADY said it was funny because it was the opposite of what I’m generally criticized for, though being apropos of nothing, not even beginning to address let alone refute a thing that I’ve had to say - but I guess makes you feel better about yourself to criticize? Fatboy, to summarize it for you, told me: “I happen to find it amusing, your choice of words that is, given how hard you try to be concise and clear in every paragragh you put out.” about a minute after kvetching about me talking “too (sic) much” He/she/it called ME concise. Did you just entirely miss and forget to object to that because you were so busy being precious about me and my posts that you should just be skipping altogether? But I suppose if you have no way of articulating why you object to the content of my posts; the next best thing is to object to something about its messenger. All I can tell you is, get over it because it’s not changing anytime soon and I don’t give a good goddamn if you like it or not. Especially not if the subject I’m tackling is as nuanced as this one. I’m going to state my peace with it and cover the bases. I may not be PITHY, as if some kind of character trait I’m supposed to be ashamed of not being, but I am proudly and contentedly fastidious. Always have been, always will be. Now if you want to discuss Jenn Bongiorno like civilized human beings I would be happy to consider anything you have to say possessing of some merit. Otherwise, in case you didn’t think the video applied to you too, fuck off!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #232 on: February 17, 2018, 11:07:46 AM »
Could all be put in a sentence or two, MsO.
tmbz1

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #233 on: February 17, 2018, 11:11:05 AM »
Could all be put in a sentence or two, MsO.

Not if you ask me, which is kind of the point. Nobody asked for your opinion or permission. I'm not changing anything because men whine about or don't like it. Neither, I expect, will any other woman with an ounce of self respect.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #234 on: February 17, 2018, 11:23:56 AM »

I don't NEED permission to post here.   Open FORUM.

Apparently I do, though you'd disagree, NEED to be more thorough because that's not even close to what I said, in all of 4 sentences. So I guess I just proved you wrong.  11.wp

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #235 on: February 17, 2018, 12:35:01 PM »
Not if you ask me, which is kind of the point. Nobody asked for your opinion or permission. I'm not changing anything because men whine about or don't like it. Neither, I expect, will any other woman with an ounce of self respect.

NOBODY AXED U

Cal Expose

• Top Claimer
« Reply #236 on: February 17, 2018, 01:01:41 PM »
 AND THEY WONDER WHY GUYS BLACKEN THE EYES OF SOME WOMEN, PERHAPS THEY DESERVE IT. THEY WONT SHUT UP WHEN IT IS GOOD FOR THEM, AND JUST KEEP ON TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU, SMARTER THAN YOU, KNOW MORE ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #237 on: February 17, 2018, 01:22:49 PM »
AND THEY WONDER WHY GUYS BLACKEN THE EYES OF SOME WOMEN, PERHAPS THEY DESERVE IT. THEY WONT SHUT UP WHEN IT IS GOOD FOR THEM, AND JUST KEEP ON TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU, SMARTER THAN YOU, KNOW MORE ABOUT EVERYTHING.

IM READY TO TOSS A CUP AT HER

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #238 on: February 17, 2018, 05:03:46 PM »
Oh for fucks sake! This thread had gotten back on track and here you are…again making it about me. Although I really think it’s entirely about you.  Did you even bother reading what the quote you were answering was in RESPONSE TO before presuming to mansplain it, like an oblivious ass, to me? And hadn’t I ALREADY said it was funny because it was the opposite of what I’m generally criticized for, though being apropos of nothing, not even beginning to address let alone refute a thing that I’ve had to say - but I guess makes you feel better about yourself to criticize? Fatboy, to summarize it for you, told me: “I happen to find it amusing, your choice of words that is, given how hard you try to be concise and clear in every paragragh you put out.” about a minute after kvetching about me talking “too (sic) much” He/she/it called ME concise. Did you just entirely miss and forget to object to that because you were so busy being precious about me and my posts that you should just be skipping altogether? But I suppose if you have no way of articulating why you object to the content of my posts; the next best thing is to object to something about its messenger. All I can tell you is, get over it because it’s not changing anytime soon and I don’t give a good goddamn if you like it or not. Especially not if the subject I’m tackling is as nuanced as this one. I’m going to state my peace with it and cover the bases. I may not be PITHY, as if some kind of character trait I’m supposed to be ashamed of not being, but I am proudly and contentedly fastidious. Always have been, always will be. Now if you want to discuss Jenn Bongiorno like civilized human beings I would be happy to consider anything you have to say possessing of some merit. Otherwise, in case you didn’t think the video applied to you too, fuck off!

Ringo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #239 on: February 18, 2018, 06:12:10 AM »
Well I suppose since evidentiary documents were altered you could say those were ‘forged’ in a certain sense. As in “to make or imitate falsely especially with intent to defraud : COUNTERFEIT
-forge a document
 -forge a signature”, so not terribly wrong to use. But I don’t know if forge is exactly the word that I would choose in respect to that blackbox positive. Maybe concoct. I think I used the word 'fabricate' myself, didn't I? I'm guessing you're possibly even more outraged that I'm speaking out about it happening than you are that it happened in the first place, so you’re intentionally minimizing it. That would be so typical of horsemen who cling desperately to their beliefs that they want so much to believe, despite inconvenient evidence demonstrating it for them that they're illegitimate beliefs. Good thing you're willing to ignore that, though, right?

Incidentally, I’m glad you made me curious and I went back over to read what I’d written in that Burke thread, because I’d typed it out so quickly yesterday that I didn’t have time to review it. Or edit, from all appearances. Doing so brought to mind that the same Dr. Sams from the OSU toxicology lab who’d tested that sample and, oopsie, ‘threw out’ the necessary hand-written calculations for converting the parameters of a sample tested on the piece of equipment he was using for human testing into that of an equine sample; the Sam Dr. Sams who originated the test for Aminorex but made some mistakes including not first publishing it for peer review, that did a lot of harm to a lot of people? Yeah, him. Well he was the same toxicologist who also ‘threw away’ the blood sample from Bob Belcher’s morphine derivative positive preventing him from obtaining a split sample to be tested at another lab and resulting in his suspension. And that would have been the SAME sample that was tested not one, not 2 but 3 separate times: the first resulting in a negative and the subsequent two in ever increasing amounts of the substance before a positive could even be called. Interesting coincidences, no? The man was either a complete bumbling idiot or an unethical liar with an axe to grind with a convenient excuse of throwing evidence away that he was allowed to get away with at a disturbing rate. But I bet you’re glad that you brought this all up again just to harass me about.  :P I mean, some people here might not have been around back in the day I posted all of the court transcripts outlining those events to the now defunct Junior’s message board and wouldn’t know that. So phew - that was close!

Psychotic Bitch babble.  this bitch and her pussy whipped 'other' have ruined many a message board in their day.  Don't let this trap have her way.  They cheated, they got caught. Fred Aboid, another used car salesman. Owned Arod, had Red go dead to set up some unusual payoffs to say the least/  I for one am glad the game has banished the both of them along with their 'Facebook  friend' Bob, the then BLOB Belcher.  She is worse than Howard Taylor, ever wished he could be

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal