Author Topic: Jenn Bongiorno thread  (Read 175488 times)

COTTONWOOD FARM

• Open / FFA
Re: Jenn Bongiorno thread
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2018, 01:13:16 PM »
Some men and some of their female subordinates with deep-seated insecurity issues of their own. Bad parenting in general is to blame for that, not necessarily just by mothers though.

And along comes some knowitall broads to psycho analyze everyone and of course they think they are always correct in their opinions, when in fact it is just an opine, nothing more, and in most cases, a whole lot less
and you will have ass cancer coming out yours

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2018, 01:21:53 PM »
And along comes some knowitall broads to psycho analyze everyone and of course they think they are always correct in their opinions, when in fact it is just an opine, nothing more, and in most cases, a whole lot less
thanks dan

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2018, 01:56:07 PM »
Let's reel all this nonsense back in. Clearly, MdO doesn't understand the difference between a forum and a blog.

A forum starts with a topic started by a poster and then other posters are able to comment....short answers.

A blog is where someone makes a  much longer dissertation, like MsO and  others can leave a comment.

I quite frankly lose interest 2 sentences in and might read her last sentence.

Start your own BLOG MsO......your intellegencia, if that, is wasted here. Short answers or comments are all that is needed

Thanks  

YES

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2018, 02:04:28 PM »
Let's reel all this nonsense back in. Clearly, MdO doesn't understand the difference between a forum and a blog.

A forum starts with a topic started by a poster and then other posters are able to comment....short answers.

A blog is where someone makes a  much longer dissertation, like MsO and  others can leave a comment.

I quite frankly lose interest 2 sentences in and might read her last sentence.

Start your own BLOG MsO......your intellegencia, if that, is wasted here. Short answers or comments are all that is needed

Thanks  

There is no difference relative to length of entries between those two in particular but for maybe the reverse order of what you’re suggesting. Perhaps it’s you who is unclear on their definitions. But my usage is closer to forum than blog, indeed…

Forum
ˈfôrəm/
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
1.   1.
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"
synonyms:   meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference, seminar, convention, symposium, colloquium, caucus; More

Or perhaps you meant ‘internet forum’ specifically, in which case:

“An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.”

Blog
bläɡ/
noun
noun: blog; plural noun: blogs
1.   1.
a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.

Or if you’d rather:

“A blog (a truncation of the expression "weblog")[1] is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries ("posts"). Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page. Until 2009, blogs were usually the work of a single individual,[citation needed] occasionally of a small group, and often covered a single subject or topic. In the 2010s, "multi-author blogs" (MABs) have developed, with posts written by large numbers of authors and sometimes professionally edited. MABs from newspapers, other media outlets, universities, think tanks, advocacy groups, and similar institutions account for an increasing quantity of blog traffic. The rise of Twitter and other "microblogging" systems helps integrate MABs and single-author blogs into the news media. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog."

But I suggest you stop making it about yourself and your personal feelings. You're way off base.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2018, 02:13:39 PM »
Had to Google and cut and paste, eh MsO??????? Anyone can cut and paste.

I feel confident, I speak what others just don't have the nerve to say.

Those are the definitions. I'm sorry you don't like them but you don't know what you are so bravely opening up your mouth to stupidly say. But good for you. Maybe others are just smart enough to know they aren't informed enough to speak on the topic they don't wish to derail rather than being cowards?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2018, 07:07:00 PM »
MsO, It goes without saying if you had a husband he is long gone either by car or gunshot to the head. Horseplop member are running a over/under contest on how many cats live in your apartment. The number set by Vegas is 19. I took the over. Please answer us.

ITS ALL ABOUT US ACCORDING TO HER

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2018, 12:36:01 PM »
ITS ALL ABOUT US ACCORDING TO HER

If you're not speaking up when you see it happening you are agreeing with, implicitly granting your approval and permission, complicit and part of the problem, yes. I'm afraid so. Own it.

Lebanon Levi

• Open / FFA
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2018, 12:40:29 PM »
If you're not speaking up when you see it happening you are agreeing with, implicitly granting your approval and permission, complicit and part of the problem, yes. I'm afraid so. Own it.

FRED, YOUR HUSBAND SAYS YOU LOVE IT IN THE ASS AND YOU LIKE IT ROUGH. IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH OR JUST LOCKER ROOM TALK?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2018, 12:44:17 PM »

OWN THIS....CALLING PEOPLE STUPID DAILY IS BORING, NO?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:49:07 PM by Fatboy »

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2018, 01:06:08 PM »
You are one SAD know it all, but know nothing. There are many definitions, but you just happened to choose what fits your needs.

The mere fact you had to Google and cut and paste, indicates your stupidity. But hey, that's ok....
Carry on.

Obviously I love being educated on issues. So by all means, educate me with those facts. If you can't copy and paste to support your claims, without support or that ability, you have no business saying a word until you do.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2018, 01:29:00 PM »
Obviously I love being educated on issues. So by all means, educate me with those facts. If you can't copy and paste to support your claims, without support or that ability, you have no business saying a word until you do.
you just lie in real life?

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2018, 01:39:54 PM »

I can educate you on ms bongiorno. SHE is NO trainer. She comes from a family that cheats. I can guarantee she couldn't come within 10 seconds of a timed training mile. She does NOT have many miles on a jog cart. Her father received a 10 year suspension for nefarious acts to harness racing. Her familys trainers have had positive tests.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2018, 02:27:24 PM »
I'm not sure what's worse: Hillbilly ignorant posts or Mso's autistic walls of text. Ever hear of being pithy?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2018, 02:28:59 PM »
I'm not sure what's worse: Hillbilly ignorant posts or Mso's autistic walls of text. Ever hear of being pithy?

MINE ARE WORSE...IS PITHY LIKE TALKS TO MUCH?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2018, 02:31:22 PM »
you just lie in real life?

How many alternate realities would you estimate you’re wrestling with at any one point in time, there, Pig?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal