Author Topic: Jenn Bongiorno thread  (Read 175483 times)

slivercharm

• Elite
Re: Jenn Bongiorno thread
« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2018, 06:39:50 PM »
Ustrotting saw this thread and immediately put up story on Julie Miller I personally think women will be the ones to turn this sport around go get em ladies
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2018, 06:49:41 PM »
"THIS INDUSTRY WAS MADE BY MEN" ..........is that why it is in the state it is?  Maybe we should turn it over to the woman, to re-invent the industry?

I vote MsO as the leader
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2018, 07:27:51 PM »
I vote MsO as the leader
Did you slip on the ice and smash you head today, Yonkers?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2018, 02:49:04 PM »
LIKE MOST BROADS IN HARNESS RACING, SHE NEEDS TO BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD,  THIS INDUSTRY WAS MADE BY MEN, THE BROADS KNEW THEIR PLACE WAS AT HOME DOING CHORES,WASHING MY COLORS, SHINING MY BOOTS, MAKING HOT FOOD FOR THE STABLE HANDS THEN ALONG CAME OPRAH AND ALL THESE WOMEN START THINKING THEY ARE MANS EQUALS, EVEN BEA WOULDNT HAVE BEEN QUEEN SHIT WITHOUT CHARLIE. TODAYS WOMEN WANT TO CALL THE SHOTS WITHOUT DOING THE DIRTY WORK. THANK GOD THAT BROAD DIDNT WIN THE WHITE HOUSE OR GOD HELP US ALL. LOOK AT THAT DANICA BROAD IN NASCAR, THERE TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS, BUT SHE DIDNT WIN SHIT.  BUT ONE THING ABOUT DANICA... AND THAT JENN CHICK

AND YOU CAN TELL HER, AND THE Ms Oh my god chick

THAT BIG DADDY sAID SO

Ha ha - Oh boy. So that was being directed at me and my really pretty average vocabulary, was it? Well, maybe not for this forum… but out in the world. How funny. You know, god! Open a book sometime. But I’ve gone and disobeyed the lady rules again. And now oh noes, I’ve been called a lesbian.  That’s so hurtful because I guess that means I won’t be liked or paid attention to by anyone. But for… I don’t know…other lesbians? Or something. It’s only okay for women to be into each other when done for the pleasure of men, too, of course.   Don’t I know my place and the consequences of stepping outside of the fickle lines drawn for me by now? Ya fucking morons. Get a clue. What is it you think? I’m just going to acquiesce and make like a delicate flower to be more pleasing to anonymous misogynists on internet forums so they’ll pay attention to, validate and like me? Wasn’t it already the implication made here that I basically do only try to physically, rather than intellectually appeal, being one of the criticisms I’ve received - and because offensive? Oh but now I suppose I’m not doing the former enough and that pisses you off, too. Think of the hubris and profound insecurity suggested by your having those expectations. You know that makes you the unappealing ones, right?  But back it seems we are again to women supposedly not doing their own sexuality right and in accordance with the rules dictated to us by men and their obedient counterparts, in hopes of controlling the rule breakers and conversation, right? We’re getting too much dick one day - depending on the issue you want to take with us, of course – or it seems now we’re not getting ENOUGH dick the next. I thought we covered this general idea already in another thread. But for the slow learners out there, just make up your minds. You really don’t get to have it both ways. Do try and remember this.

Ah but anyway, now I get to have my fun. You must have “heard” me if you picked up on who Superfecta was directing that at and took the time to formulate this entire assessment, huh, “Crawford”? “Seen and not heard” my ass! You’re so full of it with your self-contradictions. I really had to wonder about you, now that you’ve made so many efforts to call yourself to my attention, though…  Do many people buy into the whole “broads belong in the kitchen making their mens sammiches” routine?  And does it thoroughly convince them that you’re a man rather than woman overcompensating to conceal her identity? Being discovered must really be of some concern considering the pains you take. Your persona has undergone a bit of an evolution since its inception here, ya know.  You might want to give some thought to tightening that up a bit.  tmbz1 Personalities aren't normally fluid but fixed.

In addition, it’s quite frankly just not all that common to read a person confusing and misusing the adverb ‘too’ for the preposition ‘to’.  ‘To’ in the place of ‘too’ maybe, sure. All of the time, in fact.  But I personally think it’s exceedingly rare to see it in the reverse. It’s even a fairly significant and distinctive anomaly I’d venture to say.  You don’t even do it all that often, but for every now and then. Likely relative to your mood or emotions at the time, say when you’re flustered, it does have a way of pathologically sneaking its way in there. That’s something else you might want to pay more attention too. j/k, I couldn’t help myself.   :P I would have considered that it’s one of those innocuous things that oily people guarding their anonymity just do in order to misdirect people, like typing in CAPS LOCK or absurdly misspelling and abbreviating every other word, but no.  You do it when you’re posting as yourself too. Just something I thought you might like to be made aware of there…

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #154 on: February 08, 2018, 03:01:31 PM »
Ha ha - Oh boy. So that was being directed at me and my really pretty average vocabulary, was it? Well, maybe not for this forum… but out in the world. How funny. You know, god! Open a book sometime. But I’ve gone and disobeyed the lady rules again. And now oh noes, I’ve been called a lesbian.  That’s so hurtful because I guess that means I won’t be liked or paid attention to by anyone. But for… I don’t know…other lesbians? Or something. It’s only okay for women to be into each other when done for the pleasure of men, too, of course.   Don’t I know my place and the consequences of stepping outside of the fickle lines drawn for me by now? Ya fucking morons. Get a clue. What is it you think? I’m just going to acquiesce and make like a delicate flower to be more pleasing to anonymous misogynists on internet forums so they’ll pay attention to, validate and like me? Wasn’t it already the implication made here that I basically do only try to physically, rather than intellectually appeal, being one of the criticisms I’ve received - and because offensive? Oh but now I suppose I’m not doing the former enough and that pisses you off, too. Think of the hubris and profound insecurity suggested by your having those expectations. You know that makes you the unappealing ones, right?  But back it seems we are again to women supposedly not doing their own sexuality right and in accordance with the rules dictated to us by men and their obedient counterparts, in hopes of controlling the rule breakers and conversation, right? We’re getting too much dick one day - depending on the issue you want to take with us, of course – or it seems now we’re not getting ENOUGH dick the next. I thought we covered this general idea already in another thread. But for the slow learners out there, just make up your minds. You really don’t get to have it both ways. Do try and remember this.

Ah but anyway, now I get to have my fun. You must have “heard” me if you picked up on who Superfecta was directing that at and took the time to formulate this entire assessment, huh, “Crawford”? “Seen and not heard” my ass! You’re so full of it with your self-contradictions. I really had to wonder about you, now that you’ve made so many efforts to call yourself to my attention, though…  Do many people buy into the whole “broads belong in the kitchen making their mens sammiches” routine?  And does it thoroughly convince them that you’re a man rather than woman overcompensating to conceal her identity? Being discovered must really be of some concern considering the pains you take. Your persona has undergone a bit of an evolution since its inception here, ya know.  You might want to give some thought to tightening that up a bit.  tmbz1 Personalities aren't normally fluid but fixed.

In addition, it’s quite frankly just not all that common to read a person confusing and misusing the adverb ‘too’ for the preposition ‘to’.  ‘To’ in the place of ‘too’ maybe, sure. All of the time, in fact.  But I personally think it’s exceedingly rare to see it in the reverse. It’s even a fairly significant and distinctive anomaly I’d venture to say.  You don’t even do it all that often, but for every now and then. Likely relative to your mood or emotions at the time, say when you’re flustered, it does have a way of pathologically sneaking its way in there. That’s something else you might want to pay more attention too. j/k, I couldn’t help myself.   :P I would have considered that it’s one of those innocuous things that oily people guarding their anonymity just do in order to misdirect people, like typing in CAPS LOCK or absurdly misspelling and abbreviating every other word, but no.  You do it when you’re posting as yourself too. Just something I thought you might like to be made aware of there…

you got a dirty mind

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2018, 06:02:59 PM »
TO MUCH DICK OR NOT ENOUGH?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #156 on: February 08, 2018, 06:06:54 PM »
If I wanted to read War and Peace for the second time. I would. You are so full of hot air I am surprised you're not used at football games to fill up the Goodyear blimp.

Oh, well, gosh. I’m sorry. You know how your opinion is very important to me and everything, but I must have missed the part where I was asking whether or not you wanted to read it. And neither do I much require of your permission in order to ask it. If you don’t want to read it, here’s an idea: fucking don’t.  But it’s a little peculiar to read it, seeing its length, and then whine about it after the fact, no?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #157 on: February 08, 2018, 06:48:26 PM »
Don't flatter yourself. I never read anything you write. I have self respect.

I might beg to differ. Because then how would you know what you're talking about; agree or disagree with? Or do you just decline reading anything that would require the attention span greater than that of a 5 year old, leaving similar posts in response to them? If you're not terribly informed, because it's suggested you don't read anything of substance or length, then why would you think your opinions are informed enough to be terribly valuable - and enough so to offer them, speaking of having over-inflated opinions of one's self? That also makes your self-respect claim a little questionable too.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #158 on: February 08, 2018, 06:55:22 PM »
I might beg to differ. Because then how would you know what you're talking about; agree or disagree with? Or do you just decline reading anything that would require the attention span greater than that of a 5 year old, leaving similar posts in response to them? If you're not terribly informed, because it's suggested you don't read anything of substance or length, then why would you think your opinions are informed enough to be terribly valuable - and enough so to offer them, speaking of having over-inflated opinions of one's self? That also makes your self-respect claim a little questionable too.
whats your point

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2018, 09:40:31 PM »

tmbz1

Croswell Coons

• Open / FFA
« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2018, 08:05:23 AM »

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

SO TYPICAL OF THE CUNTS IN TODAYS MOVEMENTS, ALL TALK.  BLAH FUCKING BLAH.
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I THINK OF THE METOO MOVEMENT? 
I GOT A NUMBER TWO MOVEMENT FOR YOU
THEY DONT CALL ME 'BIG DADDY' FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2018, 10:59:33 AM »
I guess this thread has basically become, man against woman. My mother, wife and daughter would be so proud to see these comments. So, if you dont have enough of intelligence to discuss the topic,  just try to fine a vulnerability, which has nothing to do with the topic, and attack that. Wow, that is so macho. I guess alot on here must have had bad mothers, wives, ex-wives, or daughters, so they are sour about it, and find it easy to just blame the females for all their shortcomings.
dave,are you serious

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2018, 12:11:42 PM »
Once again, I don't read your posts. When my girlfriend comes up for air, she reads them to me. I have more substantial things to do with my time, such as watching paint dry.

If you insist, lady. And yet you keep inexplicably replying to these posts you “haven’t read”, though that doesn’t exactly square. But hey, it’s your story. By all means stick to it. And maybe you were just out of more substantial things to do like, say, looking up big words in you thesaurus, twiddling your thumbs, watching paint dry or cleaning toilets. We’ll give you a pass this once and let you figure out how to better get that story to align with your actions. It’s difficult sometimes for mindless broads on social media just wanting to be seen and not heard. I get it. All that thinking stuff is hard, man! And unfortunately for you, you’ve decided that the only way to be heard is to pretend to BE a man. And all the while doing your best to keep women from being heard with the sexist tropes that you employ for your immediate benefit, too. Isn’t that pretty selfish and a lot like punching yourself in the face at the same time? But again, thinking is hard, man!

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2018, 12:31:26 PM »
I guess this thread has basically become, man against woman. My mother, wife and daughter would be so proud to see these comments. So, if you dont have enough of intelligence to discuss the topic,  just try to fine a vulnerability, which has nothing to do with the topic, and attack that. Wow, that is so macho. I guess alot on here must have had bad mothers, wives, ex-wives, or daughters, so they are sour about it, and find it easy to just blame the females for all their shortcomings.

Some men and some of their female subordinates with deep-seated insecurity issues of their own. Bad parenting in general is to blame for that, not necessarily just by mothers though.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2018, 12:57:34 PM »
burke ruined racing

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal