Author Topic: Jenn Bongiorno thread  (Read 175519 times)

Equus Caballus

• Elite
Re: Jenn Bongiorno thread
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2018, 07:09:31 PM »
another winner in the 1st at yawnkers tonight

this time 3/1

HHTremor

« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2018, 07:19:12 PM »
According to the USTA, you need a reference from at least 6 trainers to get your trainers license. They would have supposedly witnessed her jogging/training a horse (LOL). I believe she is a beard for her daddy Bubby or her brother Joey or maybe even Burke? I wonder when she is going to start qualifying horses. As you already know, a lot of drivers put their horses in a beards name that way they can still work if they get a positive.

_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ ___

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2018, 07:41:24 PM »
Not bad, took her 2 months to learn how to train a horse. 

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2018, 07:50:21 PM »
another winner in the 3rd

HHTremor

« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2018, 07:54:52 PM »
Correct. But I thought it 5, but wasnt sure, so I never mentioned it.

Guess Mr. Burke was one ot them......along with Nick Surick. 

USTA, please check this out . We want to get this right........if for nothing else but general knowledge.

Gosh, you don't think these references lied, do YOU?????? 

I remember when I got my trainer/driver license one of my references (Don Mckirgan) wanted to watch me go a mile in 2:40 before he would sign the reference sheet.

_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2018, 09:15:40 PM »
3 for 3.
I really see an improvement in headpoles. Terrific.

tmbz1

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2018, 10:29:32 PM »
Maybe I am late to the party and this is OBVIOUS!  Does Jeff Gural notice that Bob Bongiorno races horses in his name at Freehold and his daughter Jenn races horses in his name at Meadowlands where he is banned?   Is Gural this arrogant?  I know he's not stupid, but this is beyond reality.  The obvious thing is that Bob Bongiorno's daughter is a BEARD for her own father.  Why is this allowed to happen?   Is this Gural for real?   

Refusedtopace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2018, 08:05:20 PM »
Do you think anybody cares except ploppers and horsemen? This game is so fucked up its ridiculous. The judges and racing commissions absolutely don’t care. Why wouldn’t you put her horses in detention for awhile?

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2018, 08:15:47 AM »
Lets be honest she is a very good looking young woman in a game of shrecks , She has been nice enough  to allow some to sample her charms which is a great thing . She bedded the games leading driver and trainer which is another good thing .

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2018, 08:22:39 AM »
Lets be honest she is a very good looking young woman in a game of shrecks , She has been nice enough  to allow some to sample her charms which is a great thing . She bedded the games leading driver and trainer which is another good thing .

WAIT TILL SHE HAS HER "ME TOO" MOMENT AND ACCUSES EVERYBODY IN THE INDUSTRY OF RAPE AND SEXUAL MISCONDUCT  WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH OF A GOOD THING COMES BACK TO BITE THE MEN IN THE ASS.  JUST A MATTER OF TIME.  AND WE KNOW, WOMEN NEVER LIE WHEN IT COMES TO SEXUAL ALLEGATIONS....

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2018, 01:30:15 PM »
WAIT TILL SHE HAS HER "ME TOO" MOMENT AND ACCUSES EVERYBODY IN THE INDUSTRY OF RAPE AND SEXUAL MISCONDUCT  WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH OF A GOOD THING COMES BACK TO BITE THE MEN IN THE ASS.  JUST A MATTER OF TIME.  AND WE KNOW, WOMEN NEVER LIE WHEN IT COMES TO SEXUAL ALLEGATIONS....

I guess no big strong men of valor are going to step up to the plate on this one. 
So, do allow me…  No, really, I insist.  You guys just sit back down.  I've got this...

And yet, Mr. Dirt, it seems to me you’re taking the word of these ‘men’, for lack of any better characterization, at their word but not women at theirs?  No.  Because women all lie, apparently.  Like many other men taking issue, it seems to me your attitude with the #Metoo movement is likely because it has you a little nervous and evaluating your  potential past misconduct.  Ever take advantage of a woman who’s had too much to drink and possibly even passed out?  Grabbed an ass, pussy or tit in a crowd perhaps?  Took advantage of a position of authority over a woman?  Intimidated a woman into cowing to you, maybe? 

Hmm… Now might even be a good time to refresh the presumption that women lie about their claims of sexual assault, huh? Good thinking/cover: plausible deniability.  That’s the ticket!  Sure they’d be lying, because they’re in it for the big payoff of accusing men in… harness racing?  No, wait.  Um, football?  Boxing?  Nah, Hollywood!  Cause that’s where the money is, amirite?  And we all know women are gold diggers and spiteful… just plain not to be trusted.  How do we know this?  Because men say so, of course.  And the mens are the believable ones, despite their aggression and nastiness.  I mean why would they lie?  What possible motivation could they have?  ::)But if women having sexual agency (And oh noes!  Better put a stop to that shit), because they’re just as sexual if not more so as men, they are diseased and dirty for not holding their purely figment of imagination “purity” aloft for deserving men… which I suppose you fancy yourself as being based on your hostile and entitled attitude.  Although perhaps not terribly attractive to women in the first place because you’re not very stand-up and decent, but kind of a weasel, and also explaining your contempt for them; who got them that way according to this thinking of yours if not men?  Oh but let’s make women the responsible parties in the equal equation, because they’re the fucking gatekeepers of society’s morality or something. Convenient story you got there, buddy. I guess it’s not just those smarmy Hollywood types that are the objectifying, misogynist and patriarchal scum bags thinking women are their property to be used and abused at their own discretion.  And who, incidentally, best keep quiet about it or be subject to THIS fucking bullshit.  Yep, knowing this is the treatment in store for them is bound to assure their silence, and usually does.  Kind of a zero sum game for women, though really, isn’t it?  Yep.  And that’s exactly how you “deserving” men appear to intend on keeping it.

Either that or you can justify it because of other unrelated accusations against her.  Sure they're speculative but she has it coming anyway, no doubt you're sure.  And all the other women caught up and silenced by it?

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2018, 01:53:52 PM »
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GLORYHOLE ALLRED SAID. I WAS ON JENNS SIDE, NOT SO SURE NOW.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2018, 01:58:48 PM »
thank god I only skimmed.......... ...... 11.prn

SHE BASICLY CALLED HIM A WEASEL
CARRY ON...

Croswell Coons

• Open / FFA
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2018, 02:27:49 PM »
 I THINK MsHOLE JUST SAID WE NEED A CONSENT FORM BEFORE WE ENGAGE IN COITUS. I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR A PRE NUP, NOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET A PRE NIP?

I GUESS THATS WHY I MADE TAPES OF ALL MY INTERLUDES TO PROVE SHE WANTED IT MORE THAN I DID.  IF THEY GET ON TOP AND DO MOST ALL THE WORK, THAT PROVES HER PART IN THE INTERLUDE.
 I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE YOUNG GUYS IN THIS BIZ NOWADAYS. THESE BROADS HALF ASS SWEATY NEKKID IN THE PADDOCK, STUFF FLOPPING AND HANGING OUT, AND YOU ARE SPOSED TO LOOK AND NOT TOUCH?
 BIG DADDY IS GLAD MY TIME CAME BEFORE THESE BROADS GOT RIGHTS.

AND YOU CAN TELL THEM BIG DADDY SAID SO!
THEY DONT CALL ME 'BIG DADDY' FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

intheclubhouse

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2018, 05:23:28 PM »
THIS ONE?

Why is Hollywood looking at the camel like he is in love? :1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal