Author Topic: How does Ed Zubkoff have a license  (Read 81915 times)

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: Edward Zubkoff Jr.
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2018, 01:37:58 PM »
????
If someone is using a fentenal patch
Could they infect a horse and cause as posative

Forgive any of my spelling errors

this sounds like a case for Matlock or Perry Mason?  But, maybe not in PA; however, in Ohio ... possession of fentanyl is a felony.  Now, the substance may not be detectable or in the perpetrator's possession.  Gee, if the horse shows the drug  ?  would you put the horse in police lockdown?  and, would you take the horse into the courtroom as an exhibit?  the visual causes me to laugh at what is a very serious matter. 

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2018, 12:06:50 AM »
Ed is a cancer survivor, you should lay off the guy. Give him a break

Maybe thats why he has the drug ?

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2018, 12:08:48 AM »
Quote from: okdfool link=topic=62203.msg960421#msg960421
[/quote

Probably howit got in the horses system, gotta be more careful, Lol!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2018, 12:14:36 AM »
????
If someone is using a fentenal patch
Could they infect a horse and cause as posative

Forgive any of my spelling errors

I do not believe a doctor would prescrib it for anyone outside a hospital bed, not when people are mixing it with Cocain, No way, they can't be that Stupid!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2018, 07:13:21 AM »
are you fucking kidding me  this med can and will help some people with acute pain. You analogy is completely bullshit. Kinda like sellling a car even though we no people drink  and drive  why should we punish the good because of the bad    Think before you speak

No kidding Fuck Face! Thats why i said outside of a hospital bed, Go Fuck yourself!
And they are not gonna being do that for long either because the 'bad' can't keep it off the streets, you dumb fuck, thats why the 'good' have to suffer, so you better find another drug of choice for yourself,  to many over doses on this shit, gonna be restricted, Fucking Jackass!

Heavy Hitter

• Stakes Horse
  • Proud to be a WHITE American
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2018, 07:21:48 AM »
 If we, the evil white empire, can just find a way to introduce this drug into black communities we may just save the world,

AGAIN

lives matter  > 

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2018, 11:46:06 PM »
are you fucking kidding me  this med can and will help some people with acute pain. You analogy is completely bullshit. Kinda like sellling a car even though we no people drink  and drive  why should we punish the good because of the bad    Think before you speak

you should think before you type.  they don't dish this shit out like M&Ms - it's lethal.  IT KILLS.  do you really think something this potent is dispensed over the counter.  This is hospital grade medicine.  No one should have this drug in the paddock  -  around the horses, grooms, drivers, trainers.  Why don't you think before you just type stupid shit.  Man, this conversation makes you look like a completely uninformed moron

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2018, 09:10:17 AM »
you should think before you type.  they don't dish this shit out like M&Ms - it's lethal.  IT KILLS.  do you really think something this potent is dispensed over the counter.  This is hospital grade medicine.  No one should have this drug in the paddock  -  around the horses, grooms, drivers, trainers.  Why don't you think before you just type stupid shit.  Man, this conversation makes you look like a completely uninformed moron
Don't pay any attention to le Senor. 

He is the new forum Dolt-In-Residence.

He makes a decent punching bag.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2018, 10:42:09 PM »
How is that garbage still allowed to race at northfield? racing tonite. I guess Wrenn has no morals and will drive for anyone...even a 10 Oct win trainer with fentanyl and cobalt positives. He needs the measly northfield purse $$'s that bad?

where does illegal FENTANYL come from  ?  Mexican drug dealers !!!  Build the damned wall  !!!!!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2018, 11:09:22 PM »
Horse was at 3/5. Never saw the pylons. Ran a big race considering the trip.  Not a quality drive imo for Wrenn.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2018, 11:13:44 PM »
PostScript 3rd beaten appoximately a length and half

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2018, 07:49:53 AM »
Horse was at 3/5. Never saw the pylons. Ran a big race considering the trip.  Not a quality drive imo for Wrenn.

He's not gonna use anything now!

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2018, 04:30:31 PM »
you cannot really be this stupid.  YEAH - join 'em, you dumbass *  and then what, keel over dead.  honest to God - you should think before you expose yourself as such a moron.

Pretty sure I was talking about all the crybaby bitches from Ohio saying the osrc and ohha need to ban this guy for life and all the bs about overdose rate in Dayton. I know ed and he is a total dbag. Point is that the OHHA and OSRC A are totally USELESS.  Crawford should retire and renew should grow a set and fight for what's RIGHT....

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2018, 04:44:39 PM »
Pretty sure I was talking about all the crybaby bitches from Ohio saying the osrc and ohha need to ban this guy for life and all the bs about overdose rate in Dayton. I know ed and he is a total dbag. Point is that the OHHA and OSRC A are totally USELESS.  Crawford should retire and renew should grow a set and fight for what's RIGHT....

my only guess for medicating a racer with this drug would be to mask pain.  So, the offset of it is that you have a drugged out, loopy, flying-high, spaced out 1200 lb. animal incoherently mixed up w/ another 8 or 10 big beasts.   This scenario, to me, is pretty damned dangerous for the drivers and oughta make everybody mad at the mere thought.  This far exceeds all the crabbing over Billy Rhoades that has hit the board for the past 3 mos.  This is so ludicrously irresponsible that if there's somebody this damned dumb  -  and, nobody sees it as a problem  ?  well, then shave my head and call me a fireplug.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2018, 12:38:14 PM »
I dont care who gets the positive from the shut, whoever puts this in a horse needs to burn in hell, lifetime ban! If a person puts it in their damn mouth thats their choice!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal