Author Topic: dan nants im begging  (Read 12177 times)

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
Re: dan nants im begging
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2020, 11:30:00 PM »
beers must have been real old. ice box. 1900 style fridge.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2020, 01:10:38 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY speakin. Long time ago. I've said this numerous times before. I was at PUBLIC HANDICAPPER. Makin comments every week. Not you typical every day response site. But there you probably had 80,000 Members. I was known as THE FUCKIN MAN. 3/4 of the FUCKIN MORONS would each week complain to SCOTT CARSON who ran it. They would E-mail or personal message and complain about my posts. He finnaly messaged me and said you need to tone down. I told him. SHIT CAN me then. Cause I don't give a SHIT. He put out a poll. SHOULD JOHN FRANK be allowed. The other quarter loved readin what I had to say. SCOTT and I became friends. I finnaly left because it was a free tournament that went $50.00 membership,if you wanted to qualify to win and go to big tourney. Most BITCHERS are them SKIRTS who play in every tourney and they there every year.

So's I at ARLINGTON RACE TRACK. A friend of mine comes up and say's. You ever hear of BARN TO WIRE. He goes you be a great fit. There a guy there that rockin on HARNESS. HE NAME: DAN NANCE. TB has nothing. You can make that side ROLL. SO I went. And made TB'S something. It was the NANCE and FRANK show for 3 years. Nothin like it,the most ever read site in HORSERACIN HISTORY. After building that site: JANNINE could not take it anymore. SHE banned both of us. With me. She sent me a message. You got one choice. Be nice or forever be banded. I responded back. FUC YOU,LESBIAN. Take your site and shove it up your LESBIAN CUNT. I was gone forever. DAN which I can never understand apologized some time later and started postin again. He finnaly left.

SO'S you all MEMBER. Of course 99% of YOU gay FUCKS don't. The BOY'S started HORSE. YOOOUSE simpletons were not here at START. JOHN FRANK ARMY was. They asked me to be here. I don't know who runs this site today and don't care. If they want to SHIT CAN ME,JOHN FRANK ARMY could give a SHIT. Pacifyin you gay FUC QUEERS. Since they already took down me post thinkin it CHARLIE.

ANYHOW. Never met DAN or his brother SCOTT. GET you fucs M-99. Just know them from postin years ago. And I think DAN very knowledable. JOHN FRANK ARMY consider him a FRIEND. And no one else could have put on those entertain shows from his place. They were AMUSIN.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2020, 01:28:45 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY speakin. Long time ago. I've said this numerous times before. I was at PUBLIC HANDICAPPER. Makin comments every week. Not you typical every day response site. But there you probably had 80,000 Members. I was known as THE FUCKIN MAN. 3/4 of the FUCKIN MORONS would each week complain to SCOTT CARSON who ran it. They would E-mail or personal message and complain about my posts. He finnaly messaged me and said you need to tone down. I told him. SHIT CAN me then. Cause I don't give a SHIT. He put out a poll. SHOULD JOHN FRANK be allowed. The other quarter loved readin what I had to say. SCOTT and I became friends. I finnaly left because it was a free tournament that went $50.00 membership,if you wanted to qualify to win and go to big tourney. Most BITCHERS are them SKIRTS who play in every tourney and they there every year.

So's I at ARLINGTON RACE TRACK. A friend of mine comes up and say's. You ever hear of BARN TO WIRE. He goes you be a great fit. There a guy there that rockin on HARNESS. HE NAME: DAN NANCE. TB has nothing. You can make that side ROLL. SO I went. And made TB'S something. It was the NANCE and FRANK show for 3 years. Nothin like it,the most ever read site in HORSERACIN HISTORY. After building that site: JANNINE could not take it anymore. SHE banned both of us. With me. She sent me a message. You got one choice. Be nice or forever be banded. I responded back. FUC YOU,LESBIAN. Take your site and shove it up your LESBIAN CUNT. I was gone forever. DAN which I can never understand apologized some time later and started postin again. He finnaly left.

SO'S you all MEMBER. Of course 99% of YOU gay FUCKS don't. The BOY'S started HORSE. YOOOUSE simpletons were not here at START. JOHN FRANK ARMY was. They asked me to be here. I don't know who runs this site today and don't care. If they want to SHIT CAN ME,JOHN FRANK ARMY could give a SHIT. Pacifyin you gay FUC QUEERS. Since they already took down me post thinkin it CHARLIE.

ANYHOW. Never met DAN or his brother SCOTT. GET you fucs M-99. Just know them from postin years ago. And I think DAN very knowledable. JOHN FRANK ARMY consider him a FRIEND. And no one else could have put on those entertain shows from his place. They were AMUSIN.

JFA IM GLAD U LIKE THE CROOKED CLOWN

bass park

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2020, 01:45:09 PM »
thank you. its an honor to be called a gay fuck by john frank army.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2020, 03:07:16 PM »
God Bless you Pigland,you are a living legend  tmbz1
ty

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2020, 03:08:45 PM »

john frank army ,you let me tell you dan nants a fraud.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2020, 04:44:43 PM »
PIG: JOHN FRANK ARMY gets where you comin from.
Let me explain to you. Years back. I a FORM player. Still at time today. Youse guys don't have the one we has. SOOOES in the NEWSPAPER there be FUCKS tryin to sell their selections. They got big spreads with their accomplishments. Call their #. Underneath they would have a free 800# which was required by LAW. ASK COONSEELLLOOORRR.
JOHN FRANK hated these FUCKS. He would call their 800. they would never answer,but JOHN FRANK ARMY would leave MESSAGES. HOW yoouse doinf FUCHEAD JOHN FRANK ARMY would say. Hows that RIP=OFF business doin. YOU fuckin SCAM. CALL me back you FUCKIN THEIF and I would leave me TELE#. Then I started to get real pissed as individuals at track were usin the fucks selections at $20.00 a pop and they not hit nothing. NOW I INCENSED. You could say I terrorizing the SCAM FUC. Still usin 800#. and leavin some vulgar messages. Then this last time the fuc picked up tele. He goes. I know who you are. He in VEGAS. I got people all over country and at ARLINGTON. I'LL have you taken care of. (SOUNDS LIKE PUKE.Don't IT) He goes. I'M gonna come there and KICK your ASS. (Another threat that RICHARD DUTROW JR. said to me also). I said to both. Anytime FUCS,I LIVE at ARLINGTON every fuckin day. If you can't find me,just ask any bartender and they will direct.
NEITHER ever showed to kick my ASS or murder me. But I will say this. One day I was a drivin home. Someone lossened me left front lug nuts. I was very lucky. I just missed hittin a semi comin other direction,when me wheel went flyin off. It bounced over his cab and thank GOD I knows hows to steer and not panic. And I can't prove who did it,but I WILL KILL THE FUC.
Let's go back to DAN. I gets IDEA he sellin PICS. Just explained all are IDIOTS if one pays to play. But weren't you involved initially. JUST SAYIN. Don't judge him when you participated also.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2020, 05:19:52 PM »
HEY TRUTH

WHAT THE FCK WHY U ALWAYS PICKIN ON ME AND MY'

ILL GOTTEN GAINS

PS

I STILL GOT 6.3 MILL
 TO GO

AND I LOST 1.3 MILL LAST 4 YRS ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2020, 05:50:53 PM »

You are anti Semitic white trash 

Oh Lord Have Mercy.

Yet, still, another lonely, heart-broken HEEEEBReWW acting out.

The Holocoust was 150 years ago.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2020, 07:14:44 PM »
FACK huh. You more screwy than SCREW LEWIE. I hang on first floor apron. Finish line bar. I stop second floor bar durin races at times. LOOUIE and KEVIN know run. They FRIENDS of mine. JOHN FRANK ARMY never runs from anyone.
Make up more fake SHIT for your SHRIMP BUD LIAR PUKE. Like his latest today. Which he started 3 years ago. I'M leavin ILLINOIS. ME house bein built in INDIANA and I'll be in in 6 months. That was 3 years ago. It was yesterday or today he spoutin same old tired SHIT. Me house be ready in INDY in 3 months. WHAT a BULLSHIT LYIN SHRIMP COCK. And yooouse believe the FAT FUC SHRIMP. Nice to see the FUC has friends that will do anything to BLOW him.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2020, 07:35:41 PM »
FRANKIE PARK

BE GOOD BOY

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2020, 11:10:47 AM »
greatest video I ever saw was when dummy Dan was fake calling in a bet and mid sentence the phone rang. His stupid face turned 5 shades of red then he started stuttering.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
if anybody has a link to that video please post asap.
classic Buffunery!  73cv.2
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2020, 03:20:14 PM »
Oh Lord Have Mercy.

Yet, still, another lonely, heart-broken HEEEEBReWW acting out.

The Holocoust was 150 years ago.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2020, 10:49:39 AM »
TRUTH GIRL. I made a mistake. I be talkin ARLINGTON when runnin.
YOU talkin TRACKSIDE. Do you know the size of it. Do you know in offseason on FRIDAY,SATURDAY,and SUNDAY one can be in MR.D.S at the track.
There is not one bartender or cocktail waitress who do not know JOHN FRANK ARMY. There is not one PATRON at either place who do not KNOW,JOHN FRANK ARMY. Why you think that be.
JOHN FRANK ARMY the biggest tipper that ever existed. Some might say it MARTY NIXON or SUN TAN TOMMY at times,But JOHN FRANK ARMY the MAN when it comes to tippin. I always runs a tab. And I buy for others. It draft at D'S or if you choose bottle or hard that ok also. Downstaires bar at trackside all bottle our choose your hard alcohol poisen. I got some sweeties. I'll finally decide to head for home. I says need me tab. Always way under anything I have purchased. One always gives me a tab for $6.00. I makes it $56.00 or more. Ya know why that be. Because cheap fucs like TRUTH never TIP a penny. They need to make a livin and CHEAP FUCS who like to brag on how much they bet and win never tip anything. TRUTH GIRL,be honest. You fall into that category. Little GIRL. You a wonderful human being. How do you BLOW guys with your M-95 mask on. Business gonna be slow for you when tracks and OTBS re-open.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2020, 10:52:33 AM »
Please be clear when spelllin CARPENTERSVILLE. It can be confused with COLLINSVILLE. Both abbreviate with C'VILLE.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal