Author Topic: Fuck The Irish  (Read 1703 times)

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
Fuck The Irish
« on: September 23, 2023, 11:10:49 PM »
"Fuck the Irish"

drunk man just stepped up to the post race interview before Mickey Burke and threw down on Notre Dame

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Fuck The Irish
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 11:13:57 PM »
saw that   rather rude ngc3

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 11:48:47 PM »
I was wondering if there was someone in the winners circle that was Irish. I didn't associate it with the game.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2023, 12:15:50 AM »
I bet the irish + 3 and pushed. Strange ending (and having bet last four decades though not fazed a bit). Irish ahead by 4. 3 seconds on clock. Ball on 1 and 1/2 yard line of irish with ohio in possession. So buckeyes run final play of game (seemingly) a off tackle blast by rb up the gut. He scores buckeyes win game by 2 but dont cover spread. All of a sudden though game not over. Officials put a second back on clock.

My question is how does handoff to a running back and a gang tackle only take up 2 seconds. How could time not have expired? Osu kicks extra pt and game finished betting wise. This might be why guy was pissed off at notre dame.

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2023, 12:38:10 AM »
I bet the irish + 3 and pushed. Strange ending (and having bet last four decades though not fazed a bit). Irish ahead by 4. 3 seconds on clock. Ball on 1 and 1/2 yard line of irish with ohio in possession. So buckeyes run final play of game (seemingly) a off tackle blast by rb up the gut. He scores buckeyes win game by 2 but dont cover spread. All of a sudden though game not over. Officials put a second back on clock.

My question is how does handoff to a running back and a gang tackle only take up 2 seconds. How could time not have expired? Osu kicks extra pt and game finished betting wise. This might be why guy was pissed off at notre dame.

I understand your frustration, but the line finished at Notre Dame +3.5
www.scoresandodds .com is the most reliable site--it is out of Vegas

Also, you may want to be upset at Notre Dame's coaching staff, they only had 10 players on D for the winning touchdown

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2023, 10:50:52 AM »
Fuck Notre Dame and their child abusing priests.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2023, 11:06:54 AM »
The operation of the clock was fishy. I'm sure that it will be picked apart by the conspiracy enthusiasts on ESPN and the likes!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2023, 12:32:18 PM »
I was wondering if there was someone in the winners circle that was Irish. I didn't associate it with the game.

Burke's are Irish...
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2023, 12:50:40 PM »
I understand your frustration, but the line finished at Notre Dame +3.5
www.scoresandodds .com is the most reliable site--it is out of Vegas

Also, you may want to be upset at Notre Dame's coaching staff, they only had 10 players on D for the winning touchdown

Im not upset. I win some of these goofy happenings and lose some. Im not a big bettor and frankly draft kings vs fan duel are in a share of market war so both offer a lot of boosts which for the time being make limited betting a profittable venture. My line was 3 on saturday. I have three vendors i use. NYSt doesnt offer scoresandodds as a betting vendor so plus 3 and 1/2 there zero value to a ny bettor.

I like miami -6 today.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2023, 10:57:49 PM »
Lol. Ny post has a front page article online suggesting this may be worst bettor bad beat yet this yr. I disagree with that - theres one or two comparable every week.

Also, apparently irish only had 10 men on field on last two plays ran by ohio st. Thats a little messed up by irish coach. Cant see nick saban being caught like that on back to back key plays.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal