Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! SCM lusting after a 30yr old!  (Read 8622 times)

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Re: BREAKING NEWS! SCM lusting after a 30yr old!
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2023, 10:51:19 AM »
Know for sure he has dropped at least 3 we know.  of.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2023, 10:58:04 AM »
are u guys still

fckin around with this clown... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2023, 06:49:38 PM »
are u guys still

fckin around with this clown... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Yep  ngc3

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2023, 02:21:34 PM »
I told you all this months ago. He is looking for any reason to feel important. From harness racing to these people. Saying he "had the ear" of people in harness racing lol! Name one thing that this idiot said that's come true. And now these people in the park with a perverted peeper and a camera lol. You all just laugh along. And when he posts a video with his scrotom like face that sags more then Oprah's tits and his teeth that look like a bowl of chewed popcorn spit back out, just laugh more. And after speaking directly with his daughter AGAIN, I can assure you she doesn't give a crap about him giving that PETA loser more attention than her. He gave her $10 for a dress so he's good.

Not to be rude but because I did see him post a screenshot of him sending her money. When you lie about him you only bolster him. He did send more than ten dollars. That is why Mark was so angry at Yarock for giving this trash any credit.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2023, 02:32:22 PM »
Not to be rude but because I did see him post a screenshot of him sending her money. When you lie about him you only bolster him. He did send more than ten dollars. That is why Mark was so angry at Yarock for giving this trash any credit.

You're being for flooding this Harness forum with posts, and threads and while deeply communicating you're encouraging others to do so too, stop encouraging it.  Go here (link below) and I'll ignore to the already overwhelming cyber-stalking and harassment y'all are doing to SCM and ruining the Harness sub forum.

And be back in Harness to speak on harness and harness related, of which this is not! 

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?board=8.0
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 02:33:55 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2023, 04:28:09 PM »
Senator, we have to make as many people aware this deadbeat as possible.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2023, 04:40:28 PM »

More importantly I like you and ev1 else here need to eat and drink to survive....that doesn't mean I, we grab food in a supermarket start shoving it and drink down my throat and start pissing and shitting on the floor and come and go as I please.

That's the equivalent what you're doing here - and you know it.

Those that have committed it here have no justification for harassment and cyber-stalking, that's just IGNORANCE!  Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law all while "poisoning" a very, healthy successful sub-forum that others enjoy! 

Glad you acknowledged, now you can never say you weren't told!

It's Official!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2023, 07:06:41 PM »

Mark Ford warned of this. The longer he goes on the stronger he has becomes. Who is it here you haven't already made aware. The loser has a few hundred thousand views of his psycho rant videos and is also nipping at actual news agencies. Has anyone gone outside Horseplop to stop him yet. He grew bigger than the reach of this business. Screaming over and over here just bolsters the loser.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2023, 07:11:49 PM »
Mark Ford warned of this. The longer he goes on the stronger he has becomes. Who is it here you haven't already made aware. The loser has a few hundred thousand views of his psycho rant videos and is also nipping at actual news agencies. Has anyone gone outside Horseplop to stop him yet. He grew bigger than the reach of this business. Screaming over and over here just bolsters the loser.

Go do that, great idea!!!

Haku dm'd me, I think got the point!  GL with the outside or the HP OT forum for this shit!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2023, 07:20:53 PM »
Read the program. How many starts will it take for someone to beat him here. None of it is working. The fool had no idea he was being watched today.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2023, 07:27:29 PM »
Read the program. How many starts will it take for someone to beat him here. None of it is working. The fool had no idea he was being watched today.

About as dumb a thing to say out loud that means nothing on its own, with the exception of the intent and what's been said here, consistently, and in multiple times crossed the line of lawful public subject matter and protected speech....into an actual crime, that might include children whatever he intentions even if good, and again annoying the shit out of the rest of us.

Ignorance Is Bliss, your name says it all, doesn't it?!

It's Official!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2023, 07:33:26 PM »
The same moronic babble he spews in an effort to justify his actions protects me too. I stopped by the park to take pictures. His ass is busted and only a matter of time before he is arrested.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2023, 08:12:02 PM »
The same moronic babble he spews in an effort to justify his actions protects me too. I stopped by the park to take pictures. His ass is busted and only a matter of time before he is arrested.

Said by the dumbest vigilante stalker of all time, ladies and gentlemen, good night and enjoy this episode of "BLUEPRINTS TO A CRIME", by Ignorance Is Bliss !   ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2023, 07:15:51 AM »
Said by the dumbest vigilante stalker of all time, ladies and gentlemen, good night and enjoy this episode of "BLUEPRINTS TO A CRIME", by Ignorance Is Bliss !   ;D
the pictures came out great he looks like a real stalker!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2023, 08:17:37 AM »
His head is on a swivel watching the women jog by. I have video of him taking pictures of them too.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal