Author Topic: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water  (Read 72672 times)

batavia24

• Open / FFA
Re: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2018, 07:14:56 PM »
Hey Dummy I was impressed by your boyfriend setting all sorts of records that night that still stand

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2018, 12:59:49 PM »
NO WE ARE NOT "ALL" INTERESTED. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ONLY.

So you're just speaking for yourself in that case I assume. Okay, got it.  tmbz1

Begging your pardon then. You’re not interested in hearing bb explain how the fact of racing out of that detention circumstance doesn’t directly contradict the claim that shipping in from the farm somehow helped Belcher’s statistics - a claim he’s responsible for?  It seems more reasonable to ask why you wouldn’t be interested in that than unreasonable to assume you would. Something is seriously compromised about you in that case. My bad for assuming you were a rational, intellectually honest human being with a decent set of values, and including you in my assumption. You’re right; I should have made that exception. I have no idea whatever got into me. I guess I do know better.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2018, 01:07:01 PM »
Hey Dummy I was impressed by your boyfriend setting all sorts of records that night that still stand

Which records? Please cite them.

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2018, 01:23:56 PM »
BOBBY BURP (EXCUSE ME) GETS BUSTED, YOU MIGHT THINK THAT WOULD SHUT THE BEARDED LADY UP, CONSIDERING HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BURPS (EXCUSE ME) BUT ALAS NO.  HE MUST HAVE BEEN SET UP, WITH PHONY NUMBERS. OF COURSE THAT IS IT.  WITH FRIENDS LIKE BOB BURP(EXCUSE ME) WHO NEEDS ENEMAS.  

HOPE HE GOTS YOU A WHACKWEEDER REAL CHEAP

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2018, 01:39:11 PM »
So you're just speaking for yourself in that case I assume. Okay, got it.  tmbz1

Begging your pardon then. You’re not interested in hearing bb explain how the fact of racing out of that detention circumstance doesn’t directly contradict the claim that shipping in from the farm somehow helped Belcher’s statistics - a claim he’s responsible for?  It seems more reasonable to ask why you wouldn’t be interested in that than unreasonable to assume you would. Something is seriously compromised about you in that case. My bad for assuming you were a rational, intellectually honest human being with a decent set of values, and including you in my assumption. You’re right; I should have made that exception. I have no idea whatever got into me. I guess I do know better.

IM NOT INTERESTED BECAUSE I GOT MY OWN STUFF TO WORRY ABOUT, IM A CROOK FROM WAY BACK...

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2018, 01:47:52 PM »
BOBBY BURP (EXCUSE ME) GETS BUSTED, YOU MIGHT THINK THAT WOULD SHUT THE BEARDED LADY UP, CONSIDERING HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BURPS (EXCUSE ME) BUT ALAS NO.  HE MUST HAVE BEEN SET UP, WITH PHONY NUMBERS. OF COURSE THAT IS IT.  WITH FRIENDS LIKE BOB BURP(EXCUSE ME) WHO NEEDS ENEMAS.  

HOPE HE GOTS YOU A WHACKWEEDER REAL CHEAP

Still waiting to hear you explain the tape on which you can be heard admitting to soliciting the assistance of that same awful person, who turned you down not wanting that association to YOU, and provoking your ire that kept you from representing him ever - including when our horse was assaulted and killed that both the track and Commission tried covering up and did - in breaking a few laws YOURSELF to abuse a horse by shocking it thereby manipulating its race performance and outcome of a race. Which of your family members or other horseman, afraid to turn you down, did it for your husband instead? Keep it up lady, I could do this to your hearts' content. I have all kinds of words for you. And we know it's true too  ;D

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2018, 01:52:21 PM »
Still waiting to hear you explain the tape on which you can be heard admitting to soliciting the assistance of that same awful person, who turned you down not wanting that association to YOU, and provoking your ire that kept you from representing him ever - including when our horse was assaulted and killed that both the track and Commission tried covering up and did - in breaking a few laws YOURSELF to abuse a horse by shocking it thereby manipulating its race performance and outcome of a race. Which of your family members or other horseman, afraid to turn you down, did it for your husband instead? Keep it up lady, I could do this to your hearts' content. I have all kinds of words for you. And we know it's true too  ;D

I THOUGHT I WAS ON THE TAPE? :P

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2018, 02:03:08 PM »
Let Amy answer...

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2018, 02:23:42 PM »

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT TAPE AND LAST NIGHT, THE DISC.  IF YOU AXE ME.  ALL FAKE NEWS, YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THE SOURCE WHEN YOU READ STUFF, AND YOUR CREDIBILITY IS ZERO, ZIPPO, NADA.  KEEP UP WITH THE'COVER UP' STORY, IN YOUR CASE IT IS AS BAD AS THE CRIME ITSELF DEARIE

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2018, 02:31:35 PM »
ALL THIS TALK ABOUT TAPE AND LAST NIGHT, THE DISC.  IF YOU AXE ME.  ALL FAKE NEWS, YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THE SOURCE WHEN YOU READ STUFF, AND YOUR CREDIBILITY IS ZERO, ZIPPO, NADA.  KEEP UP WITH THE'COVER UP' STORY, IN YOUR CASE IT IS AS BAD AS THE CRIME ITSELF DEARIE

What has negated my credibility again? I must have missed that part. Answer the questions.

swoodall

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2018, 03:50:33 PM »
Nothing more hilarious than one dirty horseman calling another dirty horseman a crook! tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

But don't let my amusement stop you. tmbz1

Spilling the beans on each other is what plops is all about! tmbz1 hcx.1

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2018, 08:17:47 AM »
Nothing more hilarious than one dirty horseman calling another dirty horseman a crook! tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

But don't let my amusement stop you. tmbz1

Spilling the beans on each other is what plops is all about! tmbz1 hcx.1

Hold on. Back it up just a second.  You best not be including me in that. She only wishes she had something on me. It’ll never happen. Not now, not ever. Plenty of rumors abound, sure. Many likely started by her, too. She has no other defense than to deflect by trying to attack my “credibility”, with nothing that’s about me. Or if it is about or related to me, then nothing pertaining to the subject and its merits. After which she’ll then tell you I have no “credibility”, because, of course, she says so. So it must be true, right? The hope I guess being anyone will fall for that. Of course nobody ever challenges her, so maybe they do. I have to consider that possibility, but it’s still dumb.  However, I’ve always answered to every last accusation that might have bearing on my credibility or motivation to lie. The same cannot be said about her. Everyone should ask themselves why that would be.

What I’m saying aren’t rumors at all but my own experience with her and her husband’s practices that I can substantiate. I have a tape recording of her admissions. Plus there’s a documented corroborative fine and suspension of driver Randy Tharps’ getting caught with a cattle prod on Northfield Park grounds around the same time that he stated belonged to the Hollar’s. That’s more than enough to support what I’m reporting.

As far as the horse being assaulted goes, it was assaulted; there are pictures, a video of its necropsy and plenty of horsemen, security and vets still around remembering it all. Head of track security, Elmer Moody told us the day it happened he was calling the police. The OSRC sent out an investigator as well. But all they ever investigated was the track’s conclusion the horse did it to himself. Which was nonsense on its face, not even following with the injury itself, nor could it have been a plausible consideration. By the time I found out the police had never been called and went myself to file a report I was told too much time had passed and too many people had interfered already for them to conduct a meaningful investigation, which amounted to obstruction by the track and OSRC as far as I was concerned.  Not Amy and not anyone else in the OHHA ever did a damn thing about any of it either. Except make excuses for its cover-up and advance the track’s story, that is. I never had a problem with, knew she existed or was even on a damn message board before that went down. Was that an example of what happens to horsemen who don’t cooperate with Amy when she requests their “services”? I don’t know, but you have to admit it’s a suspicious confluence of events.

Because me, my husband and our friends are not horsemen anymore, we don’t have any fucks to give and are some of the very few that you’ll be able to hear about her, the track, judges and Commission alike from. And that is precisely why horsemen should never be allowed to be judges or representatives of the horsemen.

She’s already shown here that her first instinct is to defame and attack anyone that challenges or exposes her. Imagine if I was a horseman with something to lose. There’s no way you’d be hearing about it or the integrity of any of the authorities involved from someone who had anything to lose. I know that after I went to the paper about the attack on the horse, its death and nothing being done about it my trainer was threatened by track GM Tom Aldrich in a blow up over it though. What does anyone suppose a horseman’s chances are of demanding more of their representation than she is capable of or willing to perform, possibly because they didn’t cave to demands she had made of them? And what’s to keep Northfield Park Management from threatening her that they “no longer wish to do business with” her husband if she took a line against them when representing the horsemen? For that reason it seems to me track management has a compelling interest in keeping her in that position when she’s as compliant a puppet as she’s already proven herself to be, which puts horsemen themselves in a compromised position. What are the chances any other horseman or woman is going to demand more from her or risk exposing her and her husband’s operation with that being the case? When the track and racing commission both obstructed investigations into the assault on our horse and there was no OHHA representation, it makes me highly suspicious of her interest in protecting the perpetrator and both her and her husband’s security in their livelihoods there. That potential should never be permitted to have to be a consideration anyone has to make or fear.

But how does an entirely unrelated story about Bob Belcher now that has absolutely nothing to do with or involve me compromise my credibility on the story about the horse, her inaction, or the tape recording of her admission that she had previously asked Bob to take a horse of her husband’s to Belcher’s farm and shock it, anyway? You’re a dumb fuck if you believe that it does is about all that I can tell you.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2018, 08:30:32 AM »
Hold on. Back it up just a second.  You best not be including me in that. She only wishes she had something on me. It’ll never happen. Not now, not ever. Plenty of rumors abound, sure. Many likely started by her, too. She has no other defense than to deflect by trying to attack my “credibility”, with nothing that’s about me. Or if it is about or related to me, then nothing pertaining to the subject and its merits. After which she’ll then tell you I have no “credibility”, because, of course, she says so. So it must be true, right? The hope I guess being anyone will fall for that. Of course nobody ever challenges her, so maybe they do. I have to consider that possibility, but it’s still dumb.  However, I’ve always answered to every last accusation that might have bearing on my credibility or motivation to lie. The same cannot be said about her. Everyone should ask themselves why that would be.

What I’m saying aren’t rumors at all but my own experience with her and her husband’s practices that I can substantiate. I have a tape recording of her admissions. Plus there’s a documented corroborative fine and suspension of driver Randy Tharps’ getting caught with a cattle prod on Northfield Park grounds around the same time that he stated belonged to the Hollar’s. That’s more than enough to support what I’m reporting.

As far as the horse being assaulted goes, it was assaulted; there are pictures, a video of its necropsy and plenty of horsemen, security and vets still around remembering it all. Head of track security, Elmer Moody told us the day it happened he was calling the police. The OSRC sent out an investigator as well. But all they ever investigated was the track’s conclusion the horse did it to himself. Which was nonsense on its face, not even following with the injury itself, nor could it have been a plausible consideration. By the time I found out the police had never been called and went myself to file a report I was told too much time had passed and too many people had interfered already for them to conduct a meaningful investigation, which amounted to obstruction by the track and OSRC as far as I was concerned.  Not Amy and not anyone else in the OHHA ever did a damn thing about any of it either. Except make excuses for its cover-up and advance the track’s story, that is. I never had a problem with, knew she existed or was even on a damn message board before that went down. Was that an example of what happens to horsemen who don’t cooperate with Amy when she requests their “services”? I don’t know, but you have to admit it’s a suspicious confluence of events.

Because me, my husband and our friends are not horsemen anymore, we don’t have any fucks to give and are some of the very few that you’ll be able to hear about her, the track, judges and Commission alike from. And that is precisely why horsemen should never be allowed to be judges or representatives of the horsemen.

She’s already shown here that her first instinct is to defame and attack anyone that challenges or exposes her. Imagine if I was a horseman with something to lose. There’s no way you’d be hearing about it or the integrity of any of the authorities involved from someone who had anything to lose. I know that after I went to the paper about the attack on the horse, its death and nothing being done about it my trainer was threatened by track GM Tom Aldrich in a blow up over it though. What does anyone suppose a horseman’s chances are of demanding more of their representation than she is capable of or willing to perform, possibly because they didn’t cave to demands she had made of them? And what’s to keep Northfield Park Management from threatening her that they “no longer wish to do business with” her husband if she took a line against them when representing the horsemen? For that reason it seems to me track management has a compelling interest in keeping her in that position when she’s as compliant a puppet as she’s already proven herself to be, which puts horsemen themselves in a compromised position. What are the chances any other horseman or woman is going to demand more from her or risk exposing her and her husband’s operation with that being the case? When the track and racing commission both obstructed investigations into the assault on our horse and there was no OHHA representation, it makes me highly suspicious of her interest in protecting the perpetrator and both her and her husband’s security in their livelihoods there. That potential should never be permitted to have to be a consideration anyone has to make or fear.

But how does an entirely unrelated story about Bob Belcher now that has absolutely nothing to do with or involve me compromise my credibility on the story about the horse, her inaction, or the tape recording of her admission that she had previously asked Bob to take a horse of her husband’s to Belcher’s farm and shock it, anyway? You’re a dumb fuck if you believe that it does is about all that I can tell you.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN ON THE TRACK ANYMORE...MOVE ON!!! 
GIVE THIS SHIT A REST tmbz1  U SLEEP BETTER.....THIS IS VINDICTIVE HISTORY
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK EXCEPT YOU. ACCEPT IT.....STOP DENYING IT

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2018, 08:37:33 AM »
Anybody who supports Belcher in any way is a complete asshole! End of story. He is one of the biggest POS in the business ever!

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2018, 08:42:05 AM »
YOU ARE NOT EVEN ON THE TRACK ANYMORE...MOVE ON!!! 
GIVE THIS SHIT A REST tmbz1  U SLEEP BETTER.....THIS IS VINDICTIVE HISTORY
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK EXCEPT YOU. ACCEPT IT.....STOP DENYING IT

So then don't read it. What interest do you have in protecting her, anyway? You sure run a lot of interference for her if you don't.  Because it's not vindictive any more than posting the story about Bob Belcher to attack me is and you're silent about that. No more vindictive than her attacking me and raising the issue herself is, btw.

In fact, it's about justice for a horse that was killed, horsemen not getting representation, being threatened, and intimidated. And about the people responsible still being on race tracks.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal