Author Topic: How is he in jail  (Read 4772 times)

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Re: How is he in jail
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2023, 11:16:12 AM »
Kick his ass back over the border and if he gets caught here again put him away for 10 yrs. Anyone who has spent a minute in a cell and has heard that door clang behind them says it's not that bad is full of shit. Locked up is locked up, you are watched 24/7, the guards and other inmates will fuck with you, if you don't follow the rules. Getting out will be an entirely new life for them, checking in, having them check up on you when ever they want, piss tests etc. for as long as they are on probation. Don't forget restitution! It's not supposed to be enjoyabe.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2023, 12:04:18 PM »
Why would someone use "Rene Allard" name to buy a horse at Harrisburg--and why did the Company allow his name to be published??
#715   Carmen's Fluke (Y)
b c / Conway Hall-Mom's Sweetie Pie   RENE ALLARD MILFORD, PA
WINBAK FARM   $13,000
It's way more that just that one.  He also was listed as buyer of 2 more yearlings hips 908 and 918 and then 5 racehorses, 1497,1557,1760,1762,1772

Hell Banca is listed on buying 3 , Surick 1 and Oakes 1 and there may have been more because I didn't even look at hips before 715

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2023, 02:23:36 AM »
UPN ENTRY INTO A FEDERAL PRISION EACH NEW INMATE IS VETTED WHY THEY ARE THERE AND THEIR PAPERWORK TO PROVE WHAT THEY DID.   UPON DISCOVERY THAT AN INMATE WAS AN INFORMANT DURING HIS CASE OR ANY CASE THE ENTIRE UNIT WILL KNOW WITHIN MINUTES.   AT THIS TIME THE NEW INMATE WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY NEW ITEMS ILLEGALLY AS THESE FOLKS WILL NOT DEAL WITH AN INFORMANT.  WOULD ANYONE SELL A PHONE TO AN INFORMNT?  I THINK NOT.  YES PHONES ARE AVAILABLE BUT THE PRISONS NOW CAN DETECT CELL SIGNALS AND TRACK CALLS AT A DISTANCE WITH NEW ELECTRONIC SURVEILLENCE EQUIPMENT.   ONE CAMP IN PARTICULAR MONITORS EVERY CALL MADE BY INMATES THAT RECEIVED THE PHONES IN ORDER TO PROSECUTE THEM    ADDITIONALLY, I AGREE IF THEY ARE CAUGHT USING PHONES THEY WILL BE MOVED WITHOUT NOTICE TO A NEW FACILITY SOMEWHERE IN THE US FAR FROM HOME.   

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT ANY ILLEGAL CALLS ARE MONITORED BY THE STAFF AND IMMEDIATE CONSEQUENCES TO THE INMAT OCCUR.

NO ONE WHO HAS EVER SQUEALED ON OTHERS WILL EVER GAIN THE TRUST OF INMATES.   THEY ALL WANT TO GO HOME NOT RECEIVE NEW CHARGES.

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2023, 03:06:15 AM »
COUNSELOR DO YOU EVEN READ THE PAPERS. POS COP GOT STABBED,RIKERS ISLAND RING A BELL.
WHAT ABOUT 2 INMATES DUE FOR RELEASE WERE SOLD BY ONE PRISON GANG AND PASSED AROUND THE PRISON AND WERE FUCKED TO DEATH. YOU CAN READ THE BYLAWS OF THE PRISON BUT THE INMATES RUN MOST FACILITIES. QUIT POSTED BULLSHIT.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2023, 08:08:14 AM »
In all fairness, you can't compare Rikers to a Federal prison camp. Yes, they are all occupied by criminals but that is where the similarities end.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2023, 01:02:26 AM »
THE COMMENTS BY JUPITER SAYS IT ALL!

PRISION IS PRISION.  PERIOD.   EVEN WHEN RELEASED WITH $42 MILLION PLUS IN RESTITUTION THEIR LIVES WILL BE MONITORED UNTIL DEATH.  IN FACT PROBATION WILL MOST LIKELY BE MANAGED BY THE FEDS AFTER RELEASE AS THE FEDS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO RELEASE AS LONG AS RESITUTION IS OWED.

THEIR LIVES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME .  NEVER. 

ASK ABOUT WHITEY BULGER AND HOW LONG HE LATED AT HAZELTON PRISION.    HE WAS DEAD WITHIN 12 HOURS UPON ARRIVAL FROM FLORIDA.   HIS MURDER TOOK 7 MINUTES.   PRISION IS PRISION---NOT CAMP FED.   THE CAMPS ARE NOT AS BAD AS MEDIUM OR HIGH BUT IT IS BAD ENOUGH.  WHEN THE DOOR CLOSES JUPITER IS RIGHT----IT IS CLOSED.

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2023, 02:07:08 AM »
What a ridiculous statement.Whitey Bulgar was a RAT COCKSUCKER WHO WORKED FOR THE FED'S FOR DECADES.   He got what he deserved I hope he died in excruciating pain. And counselor if you followed his transfer you would see he wasn't sent there by accident 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal