Author Topic: Ohio Gov Tests Positive  (Read 4538 times)

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Ohio Gov Tests Positive
« on: August 06, 2020, 01:09:26 PM »
Gov tests positive, will quarantine for 14 days.Only tested cause he was meeting Mr Orange man. Lets hear Dump bitch about school kids wearing masks, he doesnīt understand why they need masks, they are almost immune. NO THEY ARENĻT MORON. Listen to the Medical people, not that witch doctor that talked about alien sex.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Ohio Gov Tests Positive
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 01:10:53 PM »
GOV HAS THE FLU

SHUT THE FCK UP

ASS CLOWN

BIG FCKIN DEAL

ANOTHER COCK SUCKIN DEMOCRAT

CLAIMING THE WORLD IS ENDING ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

slimshady

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 01:27:00 PM »
Jupiter

Age Group                % of pop             % of covid cases               deaths

Under 5                     5.8                         2                                    0

5 - 17                        16.7                       7                                     1

It is very clear from the data that children are at a much lower risk than the rest of the population.
I would call Trump's comment, a stupid exaggeration, but generally true.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 01:43:34 PM »
Hey idiot he does not have the flu and the world ainīt ending, just 156K americans dead in 5mo  and about 1000 day. Keep listening to the orange moron, itś just going to go away, hes been saying that since march its not even close to gone. Kids are almost immune, You are either immune or not and he has NO clue. Go ahead and listen to the moron and open everything up like it was, not one country in the world has escaped this. And all that have tried to just reopen have shut back down.All he had to do is listen from the start and we would be a lot further ahead than we are now. I am not a dem or rep I am a realist.

Dingus

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 01:58:29 PM »
GOV HAS THE FLU

SHUT THE FCK UP

ASS CLOWN

BIG FCKIN DEAL

ANOTHER COCK SUCKIN DEMOCRAT

CLAIMING THE WORLD IS ENDING ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Every 80 seconds another Person in the USA dies from Covid-19.
That’s 2 people every harness race if you include the time they get behind the car, and they ran races 24 hours straight.
Think about that!

slimshady

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 02:14:37 PM »
Hey Idiot  ....    Nice start.

The info I just gave you came from the CDC, not the orange man.
You should find it interesting that only 1 of the 156k deaths were a child under 5.
When I read that, it gave me data that made me more comfortable with kids going back to school, which was your concern in your previous post. 
When you get over the word immune, how do you feel about kids going back to school?   Control your emotions and give a thoughtful response. 
Then, please tell me what he was supposed to listen to from the start ???
That the hospitals were going to be overrun with patients needing ventilators  ...  that never happened anywhere.
That he was a racist for shutting down flights from China  ...  you are right, he didn't listen to that one.
At the end of the day, individual states and American citizens are free to make their own decisions.  It's how the country was built and how many want it to stay.
Yes, a whole bunch of folks decided they wanted to party on the beach and in their back yards and that has certainly increased the cases.  Their choice.   
Maybe you should choose to move to California. 
They are ready to impose fines on people for not wearing masks as per the rules.
Maybe YOLO county is the place you would like to do business.  They've passed legislation that allows for fines of up to $10,000 dollars for ignoring "safety rules".
Everyone has choices.   Make the best ones for yourself. 

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 02:21:58 PM »
Slimshady I donīt know where you got the data but not quite right, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics of which my sister is a member, As of the 7/30 summary of child mortality data from 5/21-7/30 (44 states reporting and NYC)
A. cumulative total deaths (all ages) 133,267
B. cumulative total child deaths      86
C. percent children of total death     .06%
D. percent of child cases resulting in death. .03%

The other thing people fail to look at is the hospitalization data from 5/21-7/30 (20 states reporting and NYC) (numbers for other states not available)
A cumulative total (all ages) hospitalizations  195,106
B cumulative child hospitalizations 2669
C percent of total hospitalizations 1.4%
D Hospitalizations 2%

Agree they are at a much lower risk but it is still a risk. We do not know the long term effects of this virus either. I find it a bit troubling that the hospitalization rate is 2% of the total. These are published facts. Remember asbestos was a wonder product, how many died from it many years later.. 

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 02:30:42 PM »
Gov is a republican for the record

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 03:13:04 PM »
Hey idiot he does not have the flu and the world ainīt ending, just 156K americans dead in 5mo  and about 1000 day. Keep listening to the orange moron, itś just going to go away, hes been saying that since march its not even close to gone. Kids are almost immune, You are either immune or not and he has NO clue. Go ahead and listen to the moron and open everything up like it was, not one country in the world has escaped this. And all that have tried to just reopen have shut back down.All he had to do is listen from the start and we would be a lot further ahead than we are now. I am not a dem or rep I am a realist.
are the dead from Covid ?

Dr Byrck admitted last week that on death certificates to mark as covid if that was or was not the reason of death ( NY City like miracle workers have cured heart attacks as hardly anyone died from a heart attack for 3 months )

CDC admitted hospitals are to benefit from marking the death certificate as covid.

Like the Orange guy -- don't like the orange guy

Do you understand why people don't trust people in governement and the numbers they are turning out.

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 03:13:51 PM »
Gov is a republican for the record

but since the pandemic started he has been

(D) Wine

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2020, 03:20:27 PM »

but since the pandemic started he has been

(D) Wine
YES he HAS

remember no drinks to be poured after 1000p ---

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 03:24:50 PM »
Hey Slim got the numbers from CDC, from feb thru may 20

under 1yr     6
1  to 4          2
5  to 14         8
15 to 24       96
the idea that we are free people who can just do what we want is bullshit. You can NOT just do what you want we have laws and rules we live by. This is a PUBLIC HEALTH emergency.  In the simplest terms,  Can you drive a car without having your eyes tested, can you drive a semi without a CDL . NO! Can you purchase liquor for an underage person? Ya, if ya want to get arrested. If you believe that this country is ready to completely open you are either stupid or naive, this shit spreads and if your idea is we should all just get over it, pretty much thats what we have been doing and the deaths keep going up 1000 a day. I personally donīt think that is ok. Just remember over 156,00 people are DEAD and it seems like a lot more are to follow.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2020, 03:28:13 PM »
Hey Slim got the numbers from CDC, from feb thru may 20

under 1yr     6
1  to 4          2
5  to 14         8
15 to 24       96
the idea that we are free people who can just do what we want is bullshit. You can NOT just do what you want we have laws and rules we live by. This is a PUBLIC HEALTH emergency.  In the simplest terms,  Can you drive a car without having your eyes tested, can you drive a semi without a CDL . NO! Can you purchase liquor for an underage person? Ya, if ya want to get arrested. If you believe that this country is ready to completely open you are either stupid or naive, this shit spreads and if your idea is we should all just get over it, pretty much thats what we have been doing and the deaths keep going up 1000 a day. I personally donīt think that is ok. Just remember over 156,00 people are DEAD and it seems like a lot more are to follow.
are those deaths by COVID ?
Dr Byrck said to mark them covid if they died of covid, had covid, or presumed to have covid.
(no personally of a person that died of a heart attack and was ruled covid and never was tested, just had symptoms related to covid -- and everything else )

Jupiter -- I get this is real -- but are you actually buying into 156,000 dead due to covid ?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2020, 03:30:32 PM »
Paranoia will destroy ya.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

slimshady

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2020, 04:55:39 PM »
https://elemental.medium.com/its-not-just-sick-old-people-who-die-from-covid-19-bc9251989bc8

Jupiter  ...  I appreciate a comment that starts out with something other hey idiot.

The site above shows deaths in the us from covid  ...
less than 1 yr old      .01%
1 - 4                        .00%
5 - 14                      .01%

Take whatever data you like, our children are at a minute risk of death from covid.   We'll never see it, but we could probably argue, their risk of death is greater being out of school than in it.  You don't drown or get hit by a car when you are in class.  I just think school is a very important piece of a child's development and that outweighs any benefit from keeping them home from school until there is zero risk from covid.  Human life is risky with or without covid, but we all choose to live it.   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal