Author Topic: Is Central Park Mike for real?  (Read 3427 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Is Central Park Mike for real?
« on: May 31, 2023, 04:24:57 PM »
Ive heard talk on here and assume its the same pretend tough guy A-Hole lingering around Central Park befriending carriage drivers and then pretending he's about animal welfare.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: Is Central Park Mike for real?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 04:42:44 PM »
I heard that when he is finished with his current project,he will be assisting the pedicab operators with their fight for curbside drinking fountains and restrooms!  ngc3 ngc3

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 07:25:17 AM »
I heard that when he is finished with his current project,he will be assisting the pedicab operators with their fight for curbside drinking fountains and restrooms!  ngc3 ngc3

73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2023, 07:46:03 AM »
Just when you think he couldn’t get any funnier. What a fucking joke this guy is! That’s how you spend your life? Get a fucking job wrinkles Mcgee!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2023, 10:17:52 AM »
Just when you think he couldn’t get any funnier. What a fucking joke this guy is! That’s how you spend your life? Get a fucking job wrinkles Mcgee!

73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 11.wp

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2023, 11:10:48 AM »
He's desperate gang. A total and complete loser. Spoke to his daughter again. She's "shocked and disgusted " at the level he's gone too. And wrinkles??? His face literally looks like a schrotum

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2023, 12:00:31 PM »
Im very close to that family. His kid doesn't even want him at her graduation.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2023, 12:07:40 PM »
Im very close to that family. His kid doesn't even want him at her graduation.
lovely!! Wow

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2023, 12:13:52 PM »
He's desperate gang. A total and complete loser. Spoke to his daughter again. She's "shocked and disgusted " at the level he's gone too. And wrinkles??? His face literally looks like a schrotum
welcome back Haku!!  All you need is a little peanut butter around his mouth and he’d look like a real asshole!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2023, 12:27:53 PM »
Don't understand why you have all been playing with this deadbeat so long when all you have to do is soend 20 bucks to do a complete background check like I did. Confirm what his closest relatives have said. No criminal past. Long list of civil judgements over 300 grand owed. His ex had a child support agreement with him when they divorced. Owes over 40 grand but she can't even protest for an adjustment or enforcement since he always suddenly gets sick. They cannot stop him from going to the kids graduation but she doesn't want him there. Best move his ex made was throwing his ass out.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2023, 01:02:54 PM »
Don't understand why you have all been playing with this deadbeat so long when all you have to do is soend 20 bucks to do a complete background check like I did. Confirm what his closest relatives have said. No criminal past. Long list of civil judgements over 300 grand owed. His ex had a child support agreement with him when they divorced. Owes over 40 grand but she can't even protest for an adjustment or enforcement since he always suddenly gets sick. They cannot stop him from going to the kids graduation but she doesn't want him there. Best move his ex made was throwing his ass out.
What a classy guy! We play around with this dead beat for 2 reasons.

1) The entertainment value.

2) So others are aware of his dead beat antics!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2023, 06:43:11 PM »

If I owed 40K in child support I'd be in jail!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2023, 06:46:31 PM »
The man does not exist

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2023, 07:52:54 PM »

Ex-wives are bitter animals. Please don't bring your family grievances to a harness racing forum. Its obvious as hell.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2023, 07:59:55 PM »
One of the carriage drivers in the park wants to beat his ass. 3-4 the guys fellow drivers keep holding him back.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal