Author Topic: Is Burke Walking The Meadowlands Paddock With Both Middle Fingers In The Air?  (Read 9683 times)

Marcuff

• NW-1
Better start him on hooked on phonics

Low Groove

• Open / FFA
The other drivers let Gingras do what he wants. There was a time when Jeff Gural made threats to drivers who were giving holes.

Agree.

Just like at Dover, Tim Tetrick can do what he wants without any rebuff from the entire driver colony there. All the trainers & drivers at Dover are Tetricks bitch.

I really enjoy the racing in Ohio, drivers actually park people

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Unless a finding is made no one will know officially. So it's all opinion.

However, the excuses I hear are all the same type other ped users in other sports vociferously made right up till they were caught. Listening to Armstrong lie for years is classic stuff.

Why do these training coups always occur in brief streaks. My guess is this barn will go cold at the big m soon. If this was all just training prowess, explain why it's brief streaks when this happens and accriss the entire card. Even the official track handicappers will say watch how the barn is doing that night. We all know that translates to watch whether something funky is going on.

Ask yourself this, after that performance this wknd if you life d pended on answering whether this was gas related,  would you answer yes or no.

That answer for me is quite easy.

It'll hurt the big m only  a tad (probably not much at first) unless the barn continues to tear up the track. Folks started to look elsewhere when pena was tearing up Yonkers. And, there's other games in town now.

Obviously just an opinion though.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
Unless a finding is made no one will know officially. So it's all opinion.

However, the excuses I hear are all the same type other ped users in other sports vociferously made right up till they were caught. Listening to Armstrong lie for years is classic stuff.

Why do these training coups always occur in brief streaks. My guess is this barn will go cold at the big m soon. If this was all just training prowess, explain why it's brief streaks when this happens and accriss the entire card. Even the official track handicappers will say watch how the barn is doing that night. We all know that translates to watch whether something funky is going on.

Ask yourself this, after that performance this wknd if you life d pended on answering whether this was gas related,  would you answer yes or no.

That answer for me is quite easy.

It'll hurt the big m only  a tad (probably not much at first) unless the barn continues to tear up the track. Folks started to look elsewhere when pena was tearing up Yonkers. And, there's other games in town now.

Obviously just an opinion though.

When Jeff Gural created A fiefdom at the meadowlands, it created an uneven playing field. Burke’s real training competitors arent allowed to compete at the meadowlands.

batavia24

• Open / FFA
Mr Burke should be known as the Greatest horseman of all time Greatest husband of all time Greatest human of all time Greatest benfacactor of all time Greatest friend of all time Greatest scholar of all time Just simply the GOAT in every aspect of life

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
GOAT post.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

batavia24

• Open / FFA
If you think about it rationally GOATBurke never gets a break His drivers never have it easy Race secs constantly screw him and Pocono/Chester won't allow him multiple horses in the overnights The good news is Ronny will be allowed to race up to 4 horses in a race soon at the Meadows Also heard he was the Greatest tipper of all time to his staff

batavia24

• Open / FFA
The GOAT  Burke should have received some sort of Presidential medal for the farewell tour of Foiled Again He brought in record crowds at each stop and donated all the purse money to down on their luck honest horsemen It was a great gesture by the GOAT and he received no publicity for it

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
The GOAT  Burke should have received some sort of Presidential medal for the farewell tour of Foiled Again He brought in record crowds at each stop and donated all the purse money to down on their luck honest horsemen It was a great gesture by the GOAT and he received no publicity for it

Thanks, Ron.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
thats a joke statement...  record crowds? WHERE? And every track made the race just for foiled... it would be nice to know how many of the tests were actually tested....

batavia24

• Open / FFA
Harrahs Philly had 28 people there to watch FA race The average crowd is 14 So they had a100% increase We should thank RB for all the great things he has done for harness racing Hopefully more tracks will come to their senses and allow him to race multiple horses in the overnights

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
 ngc3
Harrahs Philly had 28 people there to watch FA race The average crowd is 14 So they had a100% increase We should thank RB for all the great things he has done for harness racing Hopefully more tracks will come to their senses and allow him to race multiple horses in the overnights
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

HornbyDuke

• Elite

Interesting opinion, however, when you win $ or races, you have to face better competition.  That could be another reason for "going cold".
[/quote]

Good point. Only 1 Saturday was a claimer. Looking back at Saturdays winners, all 5 we're  legitimate contenders. Only ginger tree Marty was ml 8-1.

2 of the five looked very hard to beat on paper.

Still 11 of 13 is tough to figure. Some were off layoffs. I see Burke ship in horses that fit the same profiles as these and usually some are flat. That wasn't the case last weekend.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
“The more you win with conditioned horses there’s more of a chance the next losing streak is coming,” said Burke, “because they are up in class after winning. I don’t need to win that many in any weekend anyway, I just need to be consistent.”

Lol.  Burke is quoting your post. A second career in the offing is looking for you in public relations. tmbz1

A barn his size has horses moving up and down conditions every week. So the droppers should continue at the 11 out 13 rate.

Regardless what was behind this whether oats and swimming in pools, quality of horse, or something other; this guy clearly knows what he's doing and my guess is this all involved a message to gural.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal