Author Topic: Epogen is alive and well  (Read 10715 times)

zeldahorse

• NW-1
Re: Epogen is alive and well
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2021, 10:46:31 AM »
Obviously not testing for EPO takes too much time and money.  How about gas??? Bucket boy tubes, jugs and needles.  Pops a positive and swept under the rug!

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2021, 01:37:58 PM »
Too bad people put a lot of work and time to get something going and have it ruined by a few assholes.Manageme nt should just throw them out to everybody benefit.What do you think dom?

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2021, 07:08:54 PM »
management is about as good as the testing. bunch of people from across the country that know everything. just ask them, they will tell you how great they are. two weeks into meet a post time change. yea thats why no one is betting cumberland. while handle is better than the downs it goes out to literally 100's of places more than downs was. handle 1/3 of bangor.  i have seen many a track mess with post times this early in a meeting. none lasted another year.

bass park

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2021, 07:09:11 PM »
Today was the end for me. Beards and drugged horses all day. I thought there was hope but its worse than ever. Let it die. If the people in charge dont care then i dont care. Im done.

GeeMoney

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2021, 07:28:04 PM »
Today was the end for me. Beards and drugged horses all day. I thought there was hope but its worse than ever. Let it die. If the people in charge dont care then i dont care. Im done.

Chris Schick Thinks he’s doing great.   Pompous mother fucker.

management is about as good as the testing. bunch of people from across the country that know everything. just ask them, they will tell you how great they are. two weeks into meet a post time change. yea thats why no one is betting cumberland. while handle is better than the downs it goes out to literally 100's of places more than downs was. handle 1/3 of bangor.  i have seen many a track mess with post times this early in a meeting. none lasted another year.

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2021, 05:53:09 AM »
It is getting to be a joke.To top it off Tully writes an article about mr. gas and his whip happy driver.Nauseating to say the least. Nice to see bo in the winners circle though ! LOL Maybe somebody ought to have a talk with them. Me I'm going fishing.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2021, 06:07:06 AM »
To win a nice % of races is always a trainer's hope. But to win at this rate is "not the norm". How his horses are racing this well is anyone's guess. But to continue to let it happen makes no sense. The handle is affected. Other horsemen race for 2nd money. People don't like betting on 2/5 shots. Cumberland and the possible new track will be kept alive with Handle. We have NO SHOT of a new track if Cumberland fails.  The handle is not going to increase with 2/5 shots. Everyone will be a loser. Even Mr. Butterfield. 

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2021, 07:41:43 AM »
........ Nice to see bo in the winners circle though !...........

Might be a good time for the Commission to chat with him about the "ringer" he raced last year !

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2021, 08:49:55 AM »
The story please on the ringer? What happened?

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2021, 09:03:32 AM »
The story please on the ringer? What happened?

Last Summer / Fall  he shipped a horse to Scarborough to race.........he was not present...the horse won...and then when pulling blood and urine they realized the horse was not the one entered to race

Purse not paid , Bo fined and suspended..he appealed...no hearing yet by OUR great Commission

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2021, 09:26:41 AM »
Should just race Bangor and fairs.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2021, 09:40:17 AM »
People don't like betting on 2/5 shots.

If the 2/5 isn't going to lose then play exactas and triples. Your handle goes up when the money is reinvested. A lot of long shots and your players are out of money early and stop betting.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2021, 10:00:55 AM »
I'll let the results since Cumberland opened speak for themselves. I will assume the handle is less than expected. If this wasn't the case, they would they have changed post times so early in the meet. When a top trainer at a small track wins at ridiculous %', bettors stay away.  They'lol bet a different track. Tough to bet tri's when the whole pool is less than $500

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2021, 12:26:40 PM »
Everybody on the plop blames the judges, state stewards and the commission for all the drugging,horse abuse,stiffing etc.Did it ever occur to you people that its the participants I.E. horseman for all the misdeeds.Let that sink in .Ralph is not the problem you are.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2021, 02:22:54 PM »
well stated

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    Today at 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    Today at 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    Today at 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal