Author Topic: Championship Bout -- Confederate vs. It's My Show  (Read 3489 times)

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Championship Bout -- Confederate vs. It's My Show
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2023, 06:59:32 PM »
Is there really much talent in this field but the top 2

I see Confederate able to float pretty well and get midpack spot. Tetrick may have to activate him earlier than usual but Its My Show has shown a propensity to tire late. Its a wicked turn of speed and have we even seen Confederates best yet
I didn't know I had a twin on here. tmbz1 I, fingers crossed, am with you a thousand percent. Others on here will differ, but that's why it's horseracing!

Laag

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2023, 07:02:35 PM »
You are my favorite poster here. Ill talk high class claimer Big M war horses some time...All Da Time...in another thread

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2023, 07:12:38 PM »
Appreciate your words very much. Always happy to reminisce about the old days and the hard knocking overnight horses that gave so much to us week after week. Please stay in touch. ;D

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2023, 07:45:34 PM »
Cog in the wheel for both, 1- I think is Blue Hunt trying to make a statement which I don’t believe he’s capable. 2 there’s a lot of poor horses in between IMS & Confed so they could force one or both of them to be over used before TT or SZ want to

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2023, 08:09:56 PM »
Cog in the wheel for both, 1- I think is Blue Hunt trying to make a statement which I don’t believe he’s capable. 2 there’s a lot of poor horses in between IMS & Confed so they could force one or both of them to be over used before TT or SZ want to
Yeah this is a tough one to pre-plan in your mind. someone in between is gonna try something unexpected.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2023, 08:12:14 PM »
You might get a similar result as this one from 1978: Seattle Slew vs. Affirmed, 2 triple crown champions battling it out:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNjPPoLdAdM

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2023, 08:30:57 PM »

I’ll be curious to see who picks up the drive on Blue Hunt. And you got McNair in the 2 hole. He’s been known to screw up a race or 2

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2023, 08:58:55 PM »
If they are both at their best, Confederate wins.

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2023, 10:04:50 PM »
You are my favorite poster here. Ill talk high class claimer Big M war horses some time...All Da Time...in another thread

Like Instrument Landing and Rambling Storm ???

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2023, 10:19:25 PM »
Rock hard ten - Croghan/Morril Jr. - shipped out to Northfield and ctushed in the battle of lake erie at a huge price. That horse was a ferocious closer at the Big M. Caught him at double digits from the 10 hole. Last, 5th over top of the stretch. Morrill jr. moved in and out twice like bumper cars and got up on the wire. Super exciting rally.

BJ's Whirlwind - Slugger McIntosh

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2023, 05:03:45 AM »
To me, it doesn't matter how the race plays out. Confederate's nose will be the first to touch the wire. But would have like to seen Cannibal in the mix.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2023, 05:15:03 AM »
I think Confederate will float and try to find a spot mid pack. He gets a little lazy on the lead and tetrick will want his best against it’s my show. I’m looking for Timmy to wait and then at the 5/8s give him clear race track and blast. No one has shown they can go with him or withstand him yet. If he gets a reasonable trip I don’t think it’s my show will be able to hold him off. And nothing against it’s my show but tetrick lost the North America cup, not confederate.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2023, 05:37:57 AM »
Up early and loading up to head down there..Keeneland first two days. My bold call is..Toss It's My Show..off the board. tmbz1 11.wp

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2023, 06:57:23 AM »
Just think if they still raced to win 2 races..  2 or maybe 3 heats.  Thats how we are shown the real race horse.  And.   For the most part, the yogurt has worn off….

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2023, 08:23:59 AM »
Up early and loading up to head down there..Keeneland first two days. My bold call is..Toss It's My Show..off the board. tmbz1 11.wp
Well, then we can key Confederate over the rest of the field, even at 2-5 and we would still get a decent triple.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal