Author Topic: It's My Show no show in Bluegrass - Confederate (Tetrick) in first division of 3  (Read 2514 times)

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Simple, Gingras would go for it. Remember what he did to Somebeachsomewher e. Diamond Creek cannot take that risk.

Please tell us what Yanick did to SBSW.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Tetrick drives the best DC   Yanick on 2nd best    Needed someone to commit to the 3rd before they get into the next month of racing

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Balls on accurate    Woodrow Wilson used to go for 2 million or more   Yr had that race for young horses, the Lawrence b Sheppard  All those races went for big money in the days it was worth more.
They still have the Sheppard it was brought back in 2012. The problem with it is that it is early in the 2 year old season and NO ONE shows up except for a few NY breds that can handle a half.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Ty   I gotta get with it.....

Brown jug

• Elite
your missing the point fellas and so i assume you dont breed/race horses
sure there was a few high profile stakes races back in the day that went for more, but how many horses can win those, correct 1, i think one year there was 80 horses entered in the woodrow, there was NO SIRES STAKES TO SPEAK OF, certainly not at todays level
now the average 3 yr old can earn top dollar by doing well in the sires stakes and doing well in some of the grand circuit or other major races
there is far more money available today than there was back in those days
look at how many sires stakes races go for good money with 5, 6 horses in them 

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Do you know who you are talking to?  Do you know what happens when you "assume" You know damn well Fuguzzi was a trainer.  I owned back then and published research books on breeding sales records and earnings. 

Won't go into too much detail but what would the 2 million dollar Wilson be worth in todays money?  5 million ? 6 ? More? 

Purses may be high today but don't have the same value

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Do you know who you are talking to?  Do you know what happens when you "assume" You know damn well Fuguzzi was a trainer.  I owned back then and published research books on breeding sales records and earnings. 

Won't go into too much detail but what would the 2 million dollar Wilson be worth in todays money?  5 million ? 6 ? More? 

Purses may be high today but don't have the same value
no biggie, Thorn..In a way he was kinda right about me, my contact with 3 year olds, stakes horses and Grand Circuit material was when I was grooming. The number of 3 year olds I trained could for in an elevator. I know next to nothing about breeding,

If a horse could go forward in an overnight race I don't care if he was by Threen Pound Finger out of Can't Pace Hanover  --  LOLOL

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Meadow Ford and Jidge were definitely horseman too. Meadow Ford drove too, not me

Fuguzzi

• Elite
His comments were to no one in particular anyway, but you are right he should know there are some horseman on here and prolly plenty more read it and don't comment. plenty of experienced owners and observers too. I have actually learned a lot from being on here

Brown jug

• Elite
no harm intended fellas, you cant go back though
so i deal with the current and future situation and i do fine
plenty of money for everyone right now
thanks

Fuguzzi

• Elite
no harm intended fellas, you cant go back though
so i deal with the current and future situation and i do fine
plenty of money for everyone right now
thanks
All good - you and I are often on the same page

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal