Author Topic: It's My Show no show in Bluegrass - Confederate (Tetrick) in first division of 3  (Read 2468 times)

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
RACE 1 - The Red Mile - KY - September 30, 2023
Conditions: BLUEGRASS SERIES #48 3 YEAR OLD COLTS & GELDINGS ENTRY FEE: $1,000 TOTAL PURSE: $219,000
Gait: PacePurse: 73,000Class: BLUEGRASSDistance: 1 MilePost Time: 1:00 PM

PP    Horse   Med   2023 North America YTD    Driver    Trainer   ML   Claim
    Equip   Sts    W    P    S    Time    Earnings         Stable   Odds   Price

1    Christchurch
 3, Always B Miki-
 Darlinonthebeach       9     3     0     5     1:48.2M     $217662     Chris Page    Nancy Takter       

2    Blue Hunt
 3, Huntsville-
 All On Top Hanover       11     0     3     2     Q1:50.4F     $76631     Andrew McCarthy    Deborah Daguet       

3    Ken Hanover
 3, Captaintreacherou s-
 Kj`s Justine       15     7     4     1     1:48.4H     $341623     David Miller    Roland Mallar       

4    Huntinthelastdola r
 3, Huntsville-
 Eighthunrdolarbil l       9     6     0     0     1:49.2S     $288153     Douglas Mcnair    Gregg Mcnair       

5    Handlelikeaporsch e
 3, Lazarus N-The Signature       8     0     2     0     Q1:52.4F     $20407     Dexter Dunn    Chris Ryder       

6    Confederate
 3, Sweet Lou-Geothermal       9     8     1     0     1:46.1M     $1077929     Tim Tetrick    Brett Pelling       

7    Loubet
 3, Sweet Lou-
 Atsallrite Hanover       11     2     1     2     1:50.0F     $32501     David Miller    Ron Burke       

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
No waiting for Confederate fans.  First race of the day.

It's My Show will probably race next week (and Confederate will take that one off).  Race of the day will still probably be Sylvia Hanover vs Twin B Joe Fresh.  If McClure is gapping at the half like she did Saturday she won't catch Twin B either.

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
Interesting note -- Chris Page drives Christchurch a Diamond Creek, Taker trained horse -- not Gingras.

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
No waiting for Confederate fans.  First race of the day.

It's My Show will probably race next week (and Confederate will take that one off). 

Maybe -- maybe not. Tattersalls next week is $400,000

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Bowden has already proven he doesn't care about purse money but I was just kind of making a joke about the ducking issue.  As for Chris Page I think with all the entries Diamond Creek has coming into Hoosier, there will probably be driver conflicts so why not set something up now. Another possibility is they are thinking of moving him to another stable next year and Burke would probably be interested as he doesn't have a ton of FFA's and would respect Page's opinion.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
If this is at all true, I'm sure Ronnie would have already talked to YG. I think he as respect for his opinion, You think he needs another opinion, the only one who counts is his.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Just idle speculation.  Setting up a driver for a possible conflict at Hoosier seems most likely.

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
They said at the Jug they were taking a week off

hoosierboy

• Elite
Interesting because entries at usta.com show it listed as race 6

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
Very interesting according to USTA -- now it's race 6.  There's a UK college football game that afternoon -- perhaps they're moving it for possible traffic congestion?

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
Not too many Jug horses are going to race two heats and then come right back and try to go with the top bunch.  Doesn't he deserve a little rest?

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
The owner of Its My Show has been on facebook all week touting his horse is better than Confederate! Then he ducks the race, hmmmm!

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
The owner of Its My Show has been on facebook all week touting his horse is better than Confederate! Then he ducks the race, hmmmm!

No way is he better than Confederate IMO.

Too much speed, would go past It's My Show like he was tied to the pylons LOL

Brown jug

• Elite
rest easy folks
all the best will hook up in a week and if not then in the bc for sure

Fuguzzi

• Elite
No way is he better than Confederate IMO.

Too much speed, would go past It's My Show like he was tied to the pylons LOL
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal