Author Topic: Post Race Backstretch Jug Chatter  (Read 3715 times)

Dingus

• Open / FFA
Re: Post Race Backstretch Jug Chatter
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2023, 06:34:36 PM »
I think Gallagher had a few nice horses mid 90 at the Big M, right? Didn't make a big impression, sorry.

He beat Moni Maker in the 1996 Breeders Crown with Personal Banner, and had a top trotter with Hellava Hush, who won the Nat Ray in 2005.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2023, 06:37:35 PM »
Great accomplishments tmbz1

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2023, 06:42:33 PM »
Absolutely there is no powder, only injectable or syrup.
sputolysin Comes in powder and is only approved in Canada.
Why would he use either, there both 72 hrs out and easily detectable

At any rate it was Sput or Clen.  IMO they should jerk his vet license and suspend his trainers license for a yr min.  That's a blatant disregard for the rules.  I don't want to hear any shit about he didn't know.  He left the barn went to his trailer mixed it up and came back and fed to horse.  Everyone is told you can only feed from a brand new bag and you ARE NOT ALLOWED to bring anything in and feed to horse!  He knew what he was doing and they need to come down hard.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2023, 06:43:33 PM »
Just watched it - Moni Maker 3 wide around a dullard   Personal Banner perfect pocket ride and juuuust squeeeeezed out, but bottom line Personal Banner stuck a fat nose in front on the wire

Great race to watch tmbz1

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2023, 06:45:33 PM »
At any rate it was Sput or Clen.  IMO they should jerk his vet license and suspend his trainers license for a yr min.  That's a blatant disregard for the rules.  I don't want to hear any shit about he didn't know.  He left the barn went to his trailer mixed it up and came back and fed to horse.  Everyone is told you can only feed from a brand new bag and you ARE NOT ALLOWED to bring anything in and feed to horse!  He knew what he was doing and they need to come down hard.
no arguement  I called for a stiff penalty 5 mins after I heard about it. He DOES know better and it is a very arrogant move.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2023, 07:27:28 PM »
Rumor is A Harris ratted out Doc for putting something in the feed.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2023, 07:43:02 PM »
yup

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2023, 07:58:15 PM »
no arguement  I called for a stiff penalty 5 mins after I heard about it. He DOES know better and it is a very arrogant move.

I just fell off the chair from shock and broke my back - Fugazzi agrees with me? No damn way his shit must be hacked like Trump Twitter account.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2023, 08:00:53 PM »
I just fell off the chair from shock and broke my back - Fugazzi agrees with me? No damn way his shit must be hacked like Trump Twitter account.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I dont go after you, it's the other way around

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2023, 03:33:25 AM »
Regarding Pierce, I remember 1 time he was driving my friend’s trotter at the Meadowlands a number of years ago.  His trainer, Bill Gallagher, told Pierce to pull the ear plugs at the top of the stretch.  We’re watching at the finish line, and the horse runs 4th, with the plugs still in as they go by the line.  When he brings the horse back, the plugs are out.

Bill says to Pierce “Why didn’t you pop the plugs?”
Pierce replies:  “what do you mean?  They’re out!”
The day before the Meadowlands Pace I ask an an old friend who was also friends with Pierce “does anyone have a chance of beating Somebeach”. He said I doubt but watch out for Ronnie he is the only guy who doesn’t know somebeach isn’t supposed to be beat. And Ronnie flat schooled Paul Mac. But my favorite was when he qualified a Trotter at the Big M  for me and he didn’t do so well. I ask Ronnie what he thought he said “I think it’s in his feet”. I said you think his feet are sore. He said no they don’t move fastest enough for here lmao.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2023, 11:14:24 AM »
I was with a friend who owned horses. Pierce was up at the Meadowlands. Ron talked to us for five minutes before the race. He could not have been nicer. The next week i did not go. My friend calls me & tells he talked with Pierce again. I asked how that went. He laughed & said Ron didn't remember him.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal