Author Topic: Post Race Backstretch Jug Chatter  (Read 3716 times)

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
Post Race Backstretch Jug Chatter
« on: September 22, 2023, 09:19:36 AM »
Tetrick, Gingras, Dr. Moore, Diamond Creek, etc. Anyone privileged to any dialogue?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Post Race Backstretch Jug Chatter
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 09:36:07 AM »
Wish i was, but i am about to start a thread about Tetrick if you wanna see it....

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 10:39:49 AM »
Tetrick hates Yannick as well as most drivers.  That's why Timmy hung him and wouldn't let him clear.  Doc Moore is likely gonna get royally crucified depending on what the white powder happens to be. IMO he should get a year and horses can't transfer.  Put an end to this crap.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 11:58:23 AM »
Dr. Moore - clenbuterol?

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 02:31:19 PM »
Clenbutorl doesn’t come in a powder, Sput does

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 03:45:44 PM »
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, that’s what makes world go around but IMHO Yannick has always been by far the most overrated drivers in history. He’s not the guy to put smart anyone on getting the trip. Most of the time he’s got the foot pedal to the floor.  Helps he drives for Burke and Takter but he’s awful.  Perfect example yesterday. 
Not because of his success at Delaware this week but Scottie Z can flat drive a horse. 

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2023, 04:03:12 PM »
In my day it was a white powder you put in the feed tub. You had to be extremely careful to completely wipe out and clean the tub between feedings. I never used it but knew people that did. It left whjite residue in the tub.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2023, 05:03:10 PM »

You can still get the powder but it is much easier to control cutoff times with the liquid

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2023, 05:08:38 PM »
You can still get the powder but it is much easier to control cutoff times with the liquid
No liquid in my day, ty for backing me up. I've seen a thing or 2 and don't lie.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2023, 05:10:07 PM »
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, that’s what makes world go around but IMHO Yannick has always been by far the most overrated drivers in history. He’s not the guy to put smart anyone on getting the trip. Most of the time he’s got the foot pedal to the floor.  Helps he drives for Burke and Takter but he’s awful.  Perfect example yesterday. 
Not because of his success at Delaware this week but Scottie Z can flat drive a horse.
Scottie is starting to remind me of a young Pierce. He can think, he knows hot to let things come to him and when the money is on the line - look out!

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2023, 05:29:56 PM »
No liquid in my day, ty for backing me up. I've seen a thing or 2 and don't lie.
Absolutely there is no powder, only injectable or syrup.
sputolysin Comes in powder and is only approved in Canada.
Why would he use either, there both 72 hrs out and easily detectable
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 05:33:02 PM by White Rabbit »

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2023, 05:42:28 PM »
Scottie is starting to remind me of a young Pierce. He can think, he knows hot to let things come to him and when the money is on the line - look out!

Regarding Pierce, I remember 1 time he was driving my friend’s trotter at the Meadowlands a number of years ago.  His trainer, Bill Gallagher, told Pierce to pull the ear plugs at the top of the stretch.  We’re watching at the finish line, and the horse runs 4th, with the plugs still in as they go by the line.  When he brings the horse back, the plugs are out.

Bill says to Pierce “Why didn’t you pop the plugs?”
Pierce replies:  “what do you mean?  They’re out!”

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2023, 05:52:00 PM »
Absolutely there is no powder, only injectable or syrup.
sputolysin Comes in powder and is only approved in Canada.
Why would he use either, there both 72 hrs out and easily detectable
[/quote   I am really fucking tired of arguing with you. Clenbuterol has always been available in powdered form and it still is, as well as pill, liquid and injectable. Google it and get about 1000 responses and cos. happy to sell it you. Basic bronchodilator and it helped some go, but if you were smart you stayed away from it. Yeah the rule was 72 hours out but i knew guys who were using it right up until the day before. not saying they all got away with it but they were. there was a guy down the end of my barn at YR who would brag about it, how sharp he was and how they'd never catch him, blah, blah, blah. They caught him despite his "always being careful' He was small potatoes, drew 180 days and it really hurt his pocketbook. plus he was now on their radar. take issue with every word I say and opinion I have if it pleases you, I'm not gonna respons further. People like you take the fun outta this site.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2023, 06:02:05 PM »
Regarding Pierce, I remember 1 time he was driving my friend’s trotter at the Meadowlands a number of years ago.  His trainer, Bill Gallagher, told Pierce to pull the ear plugs at the top of the stretch.  We’re watching at the finish line, and the horse runs 4th, with the plugs still in as they go by the line.  When he brings the horse back, the plugs are out.

Bill says to Pierce “Why didn’t you pop the plugs?”
Pierce replies:  “what do you mean?  They’re out!”
Cute story, but what's the point. Never said he was a rocket scientist. In fact, I think it was Herve who once remarked he and most of his colleagues would be auto mechanics if they weren't driving horses. Ronnie was still an excellent driver, gave his horses great trips got them to relax, rarely overdrove a horse and won all there was to win over and over while not being the most popular guy in the locker room. That's the Ronnie I knew.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2023, 06:04:45 PM »
I think Gallagher had a few nice horses mid 90 at the Big M, right? Didn't make a big impression, sorry.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal