Author Topic: Squatter Petrelli  (Read 2191 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Squatter Petrelli
« on: April 14, 2023, 07:59:37 AM »
I ran into Mr. Quick (the owner of Silent farm) at tractor supply.  He’s livid as he’s having a very hard time getting SCM off the farm.

Asked if he had any horses there now? He said he had to call the rescue because slim was not being fed properly and they came and
picked hi up.

When I asked him about the latest in regards to the carriage horses he said WHAT!! He knew nothing about it!

We shook hands and I wished him the best of luck, he said what a mistake thank you! 

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: Squatter Petrelli
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 10:04:09 AM »
The real FACTS and TRANSPARENCY not the SCM version. Saw this coming. Never paid a dime and pocketed all the donation money.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 12:09:16 PM »
The real FACTS and TRANSPARENCY not the SCM version. Saw this coming. Never paid a dime and pocketed all the donation money.
Unbelievable!

Wolverine

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2023, 12:44:00 PM »
Mike didn’t pocket ALL the donation money. As a former shopping cart pusher,  I’m going to tell you one nice thing about Mike Petrelli. Hold your beer.
Mike Petrelli refunded 100% of my $100 donation to the acquisition of Turbo after it became apparent that Turbo would not show up. Of course, he had to spin it like “we don’t accept funds from people who support horse rescues.” Also, he was reeling in a much bigger fish on the line. But I got the money back AFTER I blocked him on Facebook and left the group Harness Racing Uncovered. So, I sincerely appreciate it.
So, if he’s such a great guy, why did I block him and leave the group. One of Mike’s many deleted videos ends with him screaming and calling a 74-year-old United States Air Force veteran a “fucking bitch.” He posted many other videos attacking this person by name. The same person who had to re-rescue Slim from the Petrelli diet of two flakes a day. His neglect of Slim was verified by the farm owner and other boarders. At that point, he jumped the shark.
At the end, Slim was just an accessory to his ego. He had no empathy for Slim’s solitude or his bad diet. Any of us old rescue gals in the group would have helped with a grain order to Tractor Supply, but Mike was off to adventures in the city. There’s a video of Mike scratching Slim’s face—the horse flicks back his ears and turns slightly away. Unlike humans, horses never lie.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2023, 02:21:22 PM »
Mike didn’t pocket ALL the donation money. As a former shopping cart pusher,  I’m going to tell you one nice thing about Mike Petrelli. Hold your beer.
Mike Petrelli refunded 100% of my $100 donation to the acquisition of Turbo after it became apparent that Turbo would not show up. Of course, he had to spin it like “we don’t accept funds from people who support horse rescues.” Also, he was reeling in a much bigger fish on the line. But I got the money back AFTER I blocked him on Facebook and left the group Harness Racing Uncovered. So, I sincerely appreciate it.
So, if he’s such a great guy, why did I block him and leave the group. One of Mike’s many deleted videos ends with him screaming and calling a 74-year-old United States Air Force veteran a “fucking bitch.” He posted many other videos attacking this person by name. The same person who had to re-rescue Slim from the Petrelli diet of two flakes a day. His neglect of Slim was verified by the farm owner and other boarders. At that point, he jumped the shark.
At the end, Slim was just an accessory to his ego. He had no empathy for Slim’s solitude or his bad diet. Any of us old rescue gals in the group would have helped with a grain order to Tractor Supply, but Mike was off to adventures in the city. There’s a video of Mike scratching Slim’s face—the horse flicks back his ears and turns slightly away. Unlike humans, horses never lie.
And there you have it folks! Shady business dealings with a lowlife.
Mike You spit in the sky comes back in your face when are you going to learn?

Thank your lucky stars for social media wolverine or you would’ve gotten nothing back!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2023, 05:37:20 PM »
No surprise here folks. I saw this coming last year when all of us ploppers ran his ass right off of this blog and then he went down to posting like once a month. Every time I saw him posting here I would let pigland know he would warn him about how we were about to smoke his ass outta here. The guy is bad news. So many people coming on horseplop to speak out about how he screwed them over and how he is mentally unstable.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2023, 07:38:28 PM »
No surprise here folks. I saw this coming last year when all of us ploppers ran his ass right off of this blog and then he went down to posting like once a month. Every time I saw him posting here I would let pigland know he would warn him about how we were about to smoke his ass outta here. The guy is bad news. So many people coming on horseplop to speak out about how he screwed them over and how he is mentally unstable.
He’s like the neighborhood bum that won’t leave the area!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2023, 08:29:38 PM »
I see he refunded someone else, but the Turbo farce was a bit ago, so why weren't these donators given their money back quicker? He's doing it publicly so his shopping cart pushers are duped into handing over more coin...by wanting validation for refunding money. Just give it back and stfu, but he wants the pat on the back. Also someone who had the nerve to question his motives. So glad to see that finally happening!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2023, 09:56:14 PM »
SCM now says he doesn't give a shit about harness racing.  Has he found a new sucker only interested in carriage horses?  Or does he see a bigger angle for more handouts.  GET A JOB YOU FUCKING LOSER! When is the last time he chipped in on something for his kids?  WTF is wrong with this guy?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2023, 10:02:56 PM »
I ran into Mr. Quick (the owner of Silent farm) at tractor supply.  He’s livid as he’s having a very hard time getting SCM off the farm.

Asked if he had any horses there now? He said he had to call the rescue because slim was not being fed properly and they came and
picked hi up.

When I asked him about the latest in regards to the carriage horses he said WHAT!! He knew nothing about it!

We shook hands and I wished him the best of luck, he said what a mistake thank you!

I see he's still broadcasting from the same shelter for the homeless he hasn't paid for.  Where is he going next?  They have free housing in Goshen?  SCM please take a look...

https://www.joblist.com/search?l=Goshen%2C%20NY&lr=WITHIN_25_MILES&nm=1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2023, 07:00:03 AM »
I see he's still broadcasting from the same shelter for the homeless he hasn't paid for.  Where is he going next?  They have free housing in Goshen?  SCM please take a look...

https://www.joblist.com/search?l=Goshen%2C%20NY&lr=WITHIN_25_MILES&nm=1
He told Mr.Quick “I’ll leave when I fucking want to leave”!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 08:21:00 AM by Gaagoots »

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2023, 08:03:12 AM »
I called that. The quicks will have a hell of a time getting him out of there. Hope they make sure he doesn’t bring any more horses there!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2023, 09:42:31 AM »
He told Mr.Quick “I’ll leave when I fucking want to leave”!

HE GOT THROWN OFF ANOTHER FARM ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

IF THIS WASNT SO SAD IT WOOD BE COMICAL ngc3 ngc3

FCKIN BUM
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2023, 10:44:59 AM »
Luc he gets thrown out of EVERYWHERE but tells his cart pushers he doesn’t have a past ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️ please you people over there OPEN YA EYES  and again to Chris who’s holding onto every word he says- his past is infiltrating what he’s doing right now. Like taking peoples money. Not the first time , ask Faraldo who actually looked into the criminal charge. Doesn’t matter what it was dismissed as my friends it’s what he did to get arrested. Stole. Money.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 10:50:15 AM by ploptart »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2023, 01:44:37 PM »
HE GOT THROWN OFF ANOTHER FARM ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

IF THIS WASNT SO SAD IT WOOD BE COMICAL ngc3 ngc3

FCKIN BUM
next stop Siberia

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal