Author Topic: Handle wayyyyyyy up at Hawthorne versus maywood and balmoral.  (Read 26783 times)

Raindonkey

• Elite
  • I am rainman2s alter ego
Re: Handle wayyyyyyy up at Hawthorne versus maywood and balmoral.
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2016, 08:10:30 PM »
I don't know about a stiff but I wouldn't use him because hes old, an alcoholic who has been in trouble and blew over

at the box several times and because of the rumors about him in his younger days at QCD

there are many better options

swoodall

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2016, 09:26:58 PM »
Why don't you go out there and drive einstein.
And what's his past got to do with his present swoodal?
I think you better shut your trap talking shit about people like
you do, cause I got some info on you I can cut and paste and you won't like it 10000000% fact.

cigar
Elite

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #29 on: Today at 07:02:19 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
You know what swoodal, since your so sure about that stiff I'm gonna give Tim a number to a good lawyer so he can go after you for slander and lost drives. And I will be the first one to testify that I won't use him to drive because of your comments.

Let me tell you something you stupid fucking jagoff! 91zxa.1

I know more about Tim Curtin then before you ever heard of a racetrack! 94z.sm

I know all about the race fixing at Balmoral that Curtin and the majority of drivers were involved in 25 years ago and I was there when he won at 12-1 with E.A.'s Thunder with the group from Marseilles/Ottawa that he drove for.  11.wp

I was also there at Erv Miller's barn in Springfield when Tim reeked of alcohol at 6:30 in the morning  74zac.1 because he had been on an all night bender  74zac.1 43xc.2 but came straight to the barn and had already jogged nearly every horse, all by himself before everyone else had arrived. Do you want me to tell you the stories I was told about Tim then? Of course not! Why? Because you are a fucking CRACKHEAD who has no clue what he is talking about! 11.hmzr 63z.uzi

How about when Tim took some of Erv's horses, but not mine, to Dover then popped a piss test for oxycontin which he didn't have a prescription for so he got suspended! Know anything about that you fucking idiot? 11.dt

Go Fuck Yourself CRACKHEAD! 95xz.2

You are one of the dumbest mother fuckers to every shovel horse shit. tmbz1

Get a lawyer you chicken shit fuck. 11.wj

Because you are going to need one when you pop Wisconsin"s Best again. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pay back the purse money yet, you thief? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 

Nobody wants to hear you cry about how unfair the IRB is again and how "innocent" you are! 63xz.2 63xz.2

Ask Molitor how his "monster" LEE AVE did after he got cocky and sent his juiced rat to the Meadowlands? ngc3 ngc3

Is Wisconsin's Best going to be the next "miracle" horse to waste a trip to New Jersey? tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

swoodall

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2016, 10:53:13 PM »

63xz.2 63xz.2 63xz.2 63xz.2

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. 74zac.1 43xc.2

Where do I begin genius? 98za.ag

Let's see why do cops question all known sex offenders when a woman is raped? 98za.ag

Why don't we allow pedophiles to relocate next to schools? 98za.ag

Why do courts force DUI offenders to blow into a breathalyzer before they can start their car? 74zac.1

Why don't banks hire convicted bank robbers as tellers? 63xz.2

Why don't car dealerships hire paroled car thieves as salesmen? Maybe Luc can tell us? tmbz1

Why don't racetracks allow convicted race fixers to train/drive again? Oops...they do! 91zxa.1 77z.chf 91.jzail

Now that I think about it Cigar, you might be right. What does the past have to do with the present? 98za.ag

What famous person said "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it"? 62za.clp

I don't know must be some crazy person, right Cigar? 11.dt ngc3 ngc3 

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2016, 11:00:39 PM »
Your an idiot swoodall!!!!!!!!!! You talk the same stupid shit all the time. You are a true retard that always hates good luck in life fool.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2016, 11:09:02 PM »
Why don't you go out there and drive einstein.

Isn't THAT why they have PAST PERFORMANCE lines in the program? You can ONLY predict the future by examining the past.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2016, 11:12:57 PM »
You know what swoodal, since your so sure about that stiff I'm gonna give Tim a number to a good lawyer so he can go after you for slander and lost drives. And I will be the first one to testify that I won't use him to drive because of your comments.

OH YEAH, THAT WILL BE A LOT OF MONEY. Will Curtin have to testify how much he GOT PAID to lose in those races he lost? Won't THAT offset ANY monetary awards he MIGHT be entitled to? And EXACTLY HOW MUCH COULD HE POSSIBLY MAKE DRIVING YOUR 1 WIN HORSE WHO TESTED POSITIVE ANYWAY? Hope you get a REAL GOOD lawyer.  73cv.2 73cv.2
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You're even MORE stupid than most horsemen.

swoodall

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2016, 11:17:29 PM »
Your an idiot swoodall!!!!!!!!!! You talk the same stupid shit all the time. You are a true retard that always hates good luck in life fool.

More gibberish disguised as logic. 11.hmzr

Do you not understand the difference between luck, hard work, cheating with chemistry or race fixing? 84zac.1

Good luck is winning the lottery. tmbz1

Winning by juicing your horse then getting caught and suspended is not "good luck". 94z.sm

Thats cheating. hcx.1

Good luck is winning by competing within the rules on a level playing field. tmbz1

Oh wait...I should stop...I sound like an idiot who hates good luck, sorry cigar. ngc3 ngc3  

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2016, 11:42:07 PM »
 ngc3 ok I'm done arguing with you, Tim Curtin is a good guy. Leave the guy off your conspiracy bullshit, you wanna talk shit about me ok but leave him alone. He don't bother anyone and always tries when I use him on my horses. So sorry if I happen to stick up for a guy that you slander. You wanna talk shit about him do it to his face. I'm actually done with this horseplop bullshit in my entire life I have never seen so many hateful people. Swoodall I don't think your an idiot but you do have some serious issues. To be frankly honest with you Steven I think you want to own horses again you just don't have any  $$$$ to do it, that's why you attack most in the game. Anyways good luck in your future endeavors I'm out of here.

harnessguy57

• 4 claimer
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2016, 11:58:30 PM »
ALRIGHT I HAVE TO PUT MY TWO CENTS IN ON THIS
WITHOUT GIVING AWAY WHO I AM
CIGAR YOU ARE OK IN MY BOOK
BUT YOU COME OF AS AN ASSHOLE
IF PEOPLE DONT KNOW YOU
I HAVE SEEN YOU HELP PEOPLE OUT
AT THE TRACK FOR NO GIVEN REASON
THAT HORSE WISCONSIN TERRIFIC JOB
HE WAS A NO COUNT BEFORE YOU GOT HIM
I HAVE SEEN YOU GET TO THE TRACK VERY
EARLY BEFORE YOU RUN OFF TO YOUR JOB
YOU LEARNED ALOT IN A SHORT FEW YEARS
I GIVE YOU ALOT OF CREDIT YOUR GUY CHRIS
HELPED YOU AND SO DID A FEW OTHER GUYS
I KNOW YOU HAVE A LOVE AND PASSION FOR
THE HORSES THAT MOST GUYS DONT
BUT YOUR NOT VERY DIPLOMATIC
STAY OFF THESE SITES MOST OF THESE GUYS
DONT KNOW HOW YOU ARE IN PERSON
AND DONT GET MAD EASY KID YOUR BETTER
THAN THAT GOOD LUCK REST OF THE MEET
AND STAY THE WAY YOU ARE NEXT TIME SAY
HI WHEN I WALK BY YOU KID :)

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2016, 12:08:09 AM »
ngc3 ok I'm done arguing with you, Tim Curtin is a good guy. Leave the guy off your conspiracy bullshit, you wanna talk shit about me ok but leave him alone. He don't bother anyone and always tries when I use him on my horses. So sorry if I happen to stick up for a guy that you slander. You wanna talk shit about him do it to his face. I'm actually done with this horseplop bullshit in my entire life I have never seen so many hateful people. Swoodall I don't think your an idiot but you do have some serious issues. To be frankly honest with you Steven I think you want to own horses again you just don't have any  $$$$ to do it, that's why you attack most in the game. Anyways good luck in your future endeavors I'm out of here.

Tim Curtin is one of the biggest drunks around. Throw in a bad history with drugs doesn't lead one to think highly of him.

swoodall

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2016, 01:04:52 AM »
ALRIGHT I HAVE TO PUT MY TWO CENTS IN ON THIS
WITHOUT GIVING AWAY WHO I AM
CIGAR YOU ARE OK IN MY BOOK
BUT YOU COME OF AS AN ASSHOLE
IF PEOPLE DONT KNOW YOU
I HAVE SEEN YOU HELP PEOPLE OUT
AT THE TRACK FOR NO GIVEN REASON
THAT HORSE WISCONSIN TERRIFIC JOB
HE WAS A NO COUNT BEFORE YOU GOT HIM
I HAVE SEEN YOU GET TO THE TRACK VERY
EARLY BEFORE YOU RUN OFF TO YOUR JOB
YOU LEARNED ALOT IN A SHORT FEW YEARS
I GIVE YOU ALOT OF CREDIT YOUR GUY CHRIS
HELPED YOU AND SO DID A FEW OTHER GUYS
I KNOW YOU HAVE A LOVE AND PASSION FOR
THE HORSES THAT MOST GUYS DONT
BUT YOUR NOT VERY DIPLOMATIC
STAY OFF THESE SITES MOST OF THESE GUYS
DONT KNOW HOW YOU ARE IN PERSON
AND DONT GET MAD EASY KID YOUR BETTER
THAN THAT GOOD LUCK REST OF THE MEET
AND STAY THE WAY YOU ARE NEXT TIME SAY
HI WHEN I WALK BY YOU KID :)

You're a good guy sticking up for Cigar and I'm sure Cigar does have some positive traits somewhere. 62za.clp

But Eugene was born in 1970 and is definitely not a kid. 11.hmzr

Cigar was 2 when I first went to a ractetrack, yet he thinks he knows everything about everybody. angbk

swoodall

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2016, 01:25:03 AM »

In the grand tradition of a famous Jim Dolbee quote, Tim Curtin "Taught the betting public a lesson". :1 :1

And what you think about it doesn't matter one bit. tmbz1

Is it really slander when I was standing right there next to him holding my breath while he reeked of sour alcohol? hcx.1

Again, another definition you need to look up. tmbz1

1st person accounts are not hearsay nor slander, they are commonly referred to as an eye witness account! tmbz1

Ask Tim if he ever conspired with Scott Robbins, Dave Maxwell, Art Gregory etc... at Balmoral to "have his turn"? 11.wp

When Flapper first started racing I was told by Earl not to bet until Maxwell said it was our turn to win. 53zva.1

Flapper paid $22 to win and keyed a $5,000 tri when Del Chupp got up for 2nd with the longest shot on the board. hcx.1

Tim didn't drive in my race but was part of that click. 68xv.2

You can't silence the truth nor will you be able to contain it. tmbz1

Plop will survive any attempts by whatever lawyer you can afford trying to shut it down. tmbz1

I will tell you something that I sometimes have to remind my kids. 91zxa.1

Just because YOU didn't witness it doesn't mean it didn't happen.  11.dt

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2016, 01:42:26 AM »
SWOODY

I BETCHA YOU COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT ALL THE SKULLDUGGERY THAT HAS HAPPENED AT THE CHICAGO AREA TRACKS. YOU MUST HAVE SOME GREAT STORIES. AND THEN SOME OF THESE OLE COCK KNOCKERS WONDER WHY HARNESS RACING, CHICAGO IN PARTICULAR, HAS SUNK AS LOW AS IT HAS.

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2016, 01:48:57 AM »
SWOODY

I BETCHA YOU COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT ALL THE SKULLDUGGERY THAT HAS HAPPENED AT THE CHICAGO AREA TRACKS. YOU MUST HAVE SOME GREAT STORIES. AND THEN SOME OF THESE OLE COCK KNOCKERS WONDER WHY HARNESS RACING, CHICAGO IN PARTICULAR, HAS SUNK AS LOW AS IT HAS.

available in the fiction section...

GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2016, 01:52:51 AM »
available in the fiction section...

ARE YOU SAYING SWOODY MAY TELL A FIB OR ARE YOU SAYING THERE HAVEN'T BEEN A LOT OF ISSUES WITH CHICAGO HARNESS RACING?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal