Author Topic: No Worries For Harness Trainers and Veterinarians  (Read 4166 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
No Worries For Harness Trainers and Veterinarians
« on: April 30, 2024, 02:59:47 PM »
No second wave of indictments involving Harness Racing is coming. FBI isn't looking at Harness Racing anymore. They are now strictly working on behalf of HISA, which isn't governing Harness Racing. Until they are, load them up. You will only have to deal with state commissions for the time being which is a joke. If you kill one, no problem, as Russell Williams and crew will cover it up.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: No Worries For Harness Trainers and Veterinarians
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 05:16:17 PM »
Russell Williams is a disgrace as the USTA President. He's a disgrace to his family's once good name, and he's a disgrace to the gay community.  ngc3
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Illegal Larry

• 4 claimer
  • new yorker
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 05:24:41 PM »
I wouldn't say the second wave isn't coming. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if people like Russell Williams isn't being looked at for the criminal enterprise that he runs.
native new yorker

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 05:47:04 PM »
I wouldn't say the second wave isn't coming. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if people like Russell Williams isn't being looked at for the criminal enterprise that he runs.

Hanover??

The USTA??

Please elaborate one(s)??

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 09:16:28 PM »

Yes dreams do come true! 11.wp Russell Williams is a beady eyed pin head.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024, 04:08:52 PM »
russell williams is a sausage smoker?
so if i had to guess the first set of indictments were tied together harness and thoroughbreds. people from both industries went down.

man i wonder if seth is singing like a canary or anyone else is singing. i would be looking over my back if i had any connections with those guys.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2024, 09:45:48 AM »
russell williams is a sausage smoker?
so if i had to guess the first set of indictments were tied together harness and thoroughbreds. people from both industries went down.

man i wonder if seth is singing like a canary or anyone else is singing. i would be looking over my back if i had any connections with those guys.
No one is listening to anyone singing. FBI is too busy, Petrelli is too busy, even Gural seems to be giving up.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024, 12:33:30 PM »
No one is listening to anyone singing. FBI is too busy, Petrelli is too busy, even Gural seems to be giving up.

Are the inmates back in charge ?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2024, 02:43:47 PM »
Are the inmates back in charge ?
Probably are. Honestly, some never slowed down. I know one thing, if I was a chemist trainer and I saw a bunch of my peers headed to prison, I promise you I would become a hay and oats trainer IMMEDIATELY. This business isn't worth losing your freedom but like I said, some never stopped. Hey, they have much bigger balls than me, that's for sure.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2024, 03:37:56 PM »
Probably are. Honestly, some never slowed down. I know one thing, if I was a chemist trainer and I saw a bunch of my peers headed to prison, I promise you I would become a hay and oats trainer IMMEDIATELY. This business isn't worth losing your freedom but like I said, some never stopped. Hey, they have much bigger balls than me, that's for sure.
tmbz1

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2024, 04:33:18 PM »
Business as usual.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2024, 07:01:02 PM »

And do what to support your family. Go to work At McDonald’s?  Unfortunately the guys that resort to using PEDs have no talent and couldn’t win a fixed horse race without help

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2024, 08:22:49 PM »

And do what to support your family. Go to work At McDonald’s?  Unfortunately the guys that resort to using PEDs have no talent and couldn’t win a fixed horse race without help
McDonalds pays much more than prison. In fact, the McDonalds over here in Matamoras is paying $22 per hour.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2024, 07:17:08 AM »
Point is these Juicers are no different than thieves or drug dealers. They would rather take there chance stealing money than working for it. And realistically look at the tiny percentage of trainers that got prison time.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2024, 11:03:56 AM »
Point is these Juicers are no different than thieves or drug dealers. They would rather take there chance stealing money than working for it. And realistically look at the tiny percentage of trainers that got prison time.
Good points.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal