Author Topic: Question for Paulie Potatoes(Senator)  (Read 1922 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Question for Paulie Potatoes(Senator)
« on: August 28, 2023, 10:25:57 PM »
What happened? Did your vacation scare you thus why you have calmed down? Or are you just embarrassed you made a fool out of yourself?

Asking for a friend
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: Question for Paulie Potatoes(Senator)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 03:52:26 AM »
The helicopter crashed today in Pompano Beach, if he was at Atlantic & N.Dixie may be a while before he responds!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 09:22:31 PM »
The helicopter crashed today in Pompano Beach, if he was at Atlantic & N.Dixie may be a while before he responds!

well the REST IN PIECES Senator Blutarsky.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 09:45:37 PM »
Ya guy's are great. One minute you want him BANDED and the next you want him back.
Take advice from JOHN FRANK ARMY: He here. FIQURE it out.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 10:56:24 PM »
The Senator was banded [sic] for one reason; he was on pace to have the most posts on here in a short time.
I disagree. I would bet Paulie potatoes was banded because every post he ever made contained the words “dick or cock” and we probably have a homophobic administrator.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 11:08:51 PM »
What you peoples point. Ya want him or not. He here in a more gentle way. If you all were so inquestive you would have done what JOHN FRANK ARMY did. I put me # out and told him to call me. And he did within 5 minutes. Got to know him and understand him. He not a BAD GUY. You SHITS are afraid of yourselves. Otherwise you be puttin up yooouse real name. And when I asked about 8 posters to do that LUKEPUKE got offended. HEY PUKE: EVERYONE knows you real name. IT like CHEERS.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 11:11:35 PM »
POTATOES

IS GENERATION... tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 11:15:32 PM »
John Frank Army = Horseplop legend
Psulie potatoes = LBGTQ queer always taking about penis

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 11:48:56 PM »
BIRD BRAIN. You so wrong. Ya get him in shoutin match and you bitches throwin the same SHIT. Ever hear of tonin down. It was a mis match and he needed to defend. Ya you morons beat him up. But he here.. Reminds me of when me in NAM. I say's not the place to DROP,many civilians. Me superiors say you put out the ORDER. This comes above us HEADS. I say's FUC THAT. THEY not here. They goes if you don't you gonna be JAILED and BUSTED. Ya gonna take away me scripts too. I said one time,FUC OFF. Cost me E-6.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2023, 12:16:14 AM »
BIRD BRAIN. You so wrong. Ya get him in shoutin match and you bitches throwin the same SHIT. Ever hear of tonin down. It was a mis match and he needed to defend. Ya you morons beat him up. But he here.. Reminds me of when me in NAM. I say's not the place to DROP,many civilians. Me superiors say you put out the ORDER. This comes above us HEADS. I say's FUC THAT. THEY not here. They goes if you don't you gonna be JAILED and BUSTED. Ya gonna take away me scripts too. I said one time,FUC OFF. Cost me E-6.
John Frank Army I disagree my friend. I know you talked to the queer on the telephone and you think he’s okay but he brought on all of the bullshit himself. He was told and warn and told and warn but he could t control himself. Anyone who disagreed with him he would immediately drop the dick or cock word. He was a grown fucken man who was creepy. It’s one thing to bust balls but that guy was out of place on horseplop just like mike ant and SCM but I am probably the only horseploppers who wants all of those guys back. I figure fuck em I can defend myself. All SCM going to do is talk about mark ford and Steve Jones and blah blah blah. And all mike ant gonna talk about is blacks and Jews. And all Paulie potatoes going to talk about is dick and cock. So what. Let them back on plop. Us horseploppers know how to take care of asswipes like them.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2023, 12:41:48 AM »
I'll just say this BIRDBRAIN.
Were you comin from. Your talk indicatin youuuse and other newbies gonna take over PLOP and correct POSTERS.
PAY ATTENTION JR. This site was formed YEARS AGO. I CHARTER. Your baseless BULLSHIT means nothin to ORIGINALS.
We still here but not post as much. Listenin to SHIT like you and others constantly post makes one want to make a comeback.
DO it AGAIN. EVERYONE knows the REAL NAMES of ORIGINALS. We been around a LONG TIME. And we actually came from a common site. BTW.
We know each other even if we dis-agree. So it time we become aquainted with YOU. REAL NAME,ADDRESS, PHONE # will suffice.
And back in day no one cared about SECRECY. You and yooosse BOYFRIENDS seem to CHERISH IT. You see how easy that is to say.
as you also responsible for your COCK TALK.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2023, 04:42:41 AM »

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2023, 07:56:58 AM »
I'll just say this BIRDBRAIN.
Were you comin from. Your talk indicatin youuuse and other newbies gonna take over PLOP and correct POSTERS.
PAY ATTENTION JR. This site was formed YEARS AGO. I CHARTER. Your baseless BULLSHIT means nothin to ORIGINALS.
We still here but not post as much. Listenin to SHIT like you and others constantly post makes one want to make a comeback.
DO it AGAIN. EVERYONE knows the REAL NAMES of ORIGINALS. We been around a LONG TIME. And we actually came from a common site. BTW.
We know each other even if we dis-agree. So it time we become aquainted with YOU. REAL NAME,ADDRESS, PHONE # will suffice.
And back in day no one cared about SECRECY. You and yooosse BOYFRIENDS seem to CHERISH IT. You see how easy that is to say.
as you also responsible for your COCK TALK.
Is this your usual syntax, grammar and spelling? Or is this an act for the site? Do you talk this way in real life or is this a rant after tying one on? Just curious, TY!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2023, 10:50:49 AM »
POTATOES

IS GENERATION... tmbz1

You keep saying this, but I am me, and he is certainly not me. 

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2023, 10:51:26 AM »
John Frank Army = Horseplop legend
Psulie potatoes = LBGTQ queer always taking about penis

I agree on both statements.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal